Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sieg Cori Understanding

Go down

Sieg Cori Understanding Empty Sieg Cori Understanding

Post  kirtcni Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "I know, he told me. I advised him to let the admiral know, respectfully."

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods to Sieg "Evening... I've always wondered... why do you sit on the bar?"

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Oh, well , he was respectful, yes.

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "Good, so hes learning."

[Local] S'iikke@Deadlus456: Bring down the house!

S'iikke@Deadlus456 is tearing up the dance floor!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Evening lad.

[Local] S'iikke@Deadlus456: Bring down the house!

S'iikke@Deadlus456 is tearing up the dance floor!

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Hello Siegfried.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* do you see a stool anywhere?

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "Well, any thing wrong with standing?"

Sam Davis@sam17101 smiles "I dont think ive seen you dance like this before Zxi?"

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I rarely do.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Zxi evening lass* Sure then I'd be standing here like the rest of you instead of sitting.

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "So whats the occasion?"

[Fleet] Acting Tip: Having an objective in a scene grounds your character.

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I'm just feeling.. happy tonight.

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "Im glad to hear it. I am enjoying the night my self. Taking some time off. Have you seen Azrea, I sent her some medical records and I am curious if she has had a chance to review them..."

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Uhm.. she was in here earlier.

[Local] S'iikke@Deadlus456: Raise the roof!

S'iikke@Deadlus456 raises the roof with Siegfried.

S'iikke@Deadlus456 does the Running Man for Siegfried.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Hello Sieg! *kisses you on your cheek*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Hello Lass. How are you?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: better, some parts of me are full of pain... I never recognize them before... stay long is tiring me aswell.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Let's go sit then I want you to keep resting.

Cori@antaran80 sits in a chair.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: that is better.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *pulls out a couple of glasses of bloodwine and fills them then puts one next to her* So how long before the doctos think you'll be at 100%

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *sighs* they said I can be glad to be alive. They thought a week or so. But your tongue made things much better!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Glad to be of help lass.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: you cannot imagine how thankful I am that you brought this all to an end...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* You are pack lass. Helping each other is what we do.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: yes, you said before. You have to understand that since my 17. birthday I was all on my own... I had only me to trust in. And eight years of that status are not forgotten fast!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I understand lass. Just like my tongue took time off your wounds I will take time to get you back to pack oriented. We want you to be happy.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: You make me happy! I got a new sister... a family... I got my vengeance... now the only thing not fullfilled is to restore my house and its name.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We will help with that as well.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: with you by my side I can see a future for the house of Lir.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Of course lass.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I think about 1/3 of the members will accept me as leader, because they are remnants of Lir... another third will follow them - and Bolgars house... I don't know what I'll do with them.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We will crush them as well.

Cori@antaran80 sits in a chair.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *wraps and arm around Cori holding her gently*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *snuggling in Siegs arm and leans her head on his shoulder* Is that wise? they only followed orders.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* It is your descicion If they do not obey I will send my assasins to wipe them out.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I think the choice of them... if they don't swear on me they are enemies.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* like I said if they don't we will crush them. *kisses her head sloftly* I will not tolerate what happened to you last time. It firecely annoys me.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *you feel her shuddering and she moves a little closer to you* you cannot protect me from all bad things!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I know and I won't always be there but when it's possible for me to be there and when I should be told things. I should be told. *squeezes her tighter*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: forgive me *she closes her eyes and her hands claw into you*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Of Course I am happy that you are safe. *kisses her softly* As long as you know to keep me informed I am well.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *kisses you and fondles your chest* Please, tell me something of your home!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he strokes her side* My homeworld is vast. It is a very large planet for a class M it is the size of an earther's Jupiter.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *Cori just enjoys your near and listesns*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* We are large species and our people are many.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: many of you? you must be a very powerfil species!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We are a billion strong though only siegfrieds leave the homeworld.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: oh not all of you are like you?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We are categorized into alphas betas and omegas. Alpha's are the leaders and largest of our kinds. Only Siegfrieds be they Alpha Beta or Omega are taken from th homeworld. The females never

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: leave. And Alpha Majors never leave once thye achieve tha statsu.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: they are the ultimate leaders?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Yes they are the heads of the packs on the homeworld we wll return there all of us in 100 years to take my place and to kill an alpha major for my right to rule.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: 100 years? when will you return to your homeworld?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* When I kill 5 more siegfrieds Alpha minors.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: it usually takes that long to find all 5.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I understand... and they are all as powerful as you?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I need the 5 hearts to reach my full height.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *Cori squezzes you tight* I don't know what I wish more... that you never find them or that you are the strongest of them.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *Grins* I wish to find them. So that we can all go to my home to live the rest of our days as pack.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: are you allowed to take outsiders with you? one of not your species?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Of course that is why I will train you and Nyx and those who join us as pack in the way of my peoples. We have century to work that out.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Oh I don't live for so long. I don'tknow about Nyx, but I... will die within one century.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Then we will have what time we have to spend together. I will not abandon you as pack though your time is short.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I don't call 100 years short... but yes. I have not more time. And I want to spend this time with you!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Of course we will spend the rest of your life span togther as pack.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I don't know why ... but this thought feels good.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *squeezes her and kisses her* Of course it should feel good being pack is about spending time together.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: yes, and this I will enjoy! *kisses you* do you want to know something about me my dear?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Of course. I want to know whatever you wish to share. We are pack sharing is important for understanding. Tell me your dreams your history. I wish to know it all.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: You know that I'm the youngest daughter of my house. I had four sisters and three brothers... do you have brothers or sisters?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I have 5 brothers I will kill and eat thier hearts. My sisters are now in other packs I and are thus not my pack.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *nods and a sad look came to her eyes as you said that you will kill your brothers* My sister had to teach me everything about court life... etiquette and dancing... my mother always wanted a good >

[Local] Cori@antaran80: mate for me... as I'm the youngest daughter my fate would be to marry the son of another house.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Well you are now the head of your family and thus you are my pack and you will rule your house.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Yes, with your help! On age 13 my sisters handed the task to teach over to teachers. I learned much more than before including the use of weapons and bedroom matters.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I never was away from home till that time. I only knew the palace and the surrounding jungles.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: My "purpose" was only to get married.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I've experienced some of that training. You learned your lessons well dear one.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Well Nyx will help teach you in the things that you lack as well as I.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles* I like her really much.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* She is very happy to have a new sister she wept that you asked her out of joy.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: really? oh...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* She was very happy.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: that makes me happy too... I don't know her good but... I feel that she is a loving person!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Very loving she loves to share many things. She only doesn't want to share her alone time with me else. Her species is similar to mine that we share mates save during breeding season.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I can understand. I have to talk to her... I want to know so many things about her! but.. I was telling you of me...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins and kiss her* Aye tell me of you.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I exceeded my brothers in fighting soon after I began the training... they were so jealous, I can tell you! *laughs* once they tried to kill me just because they don't match my abilities.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his eye's light up at her mentioning killing her siblings* Kill those to show dominance that is the way of my kind as well.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Yes but this is another matter... this is not for domination. If they kill one of lower status - as I was - they would have gained nothing. They wanted to kill me only because they were jealous. but >

[Local] Cori@antaran80: they failed... the little girl was to fast with her stun grenade... *laughs*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* You are definately worthy of being plot.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: pack*)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: thereafter they never tried again. and I was introduced to the other families... the world of nobility...

[Local] Cori@antaran80: this was the time for me to learn about politics and intrigue.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he listens intensely as he strokes her back*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I was overwhelmed by the complexity of these things... *she yawns*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: uh I think it is time to go back to sick bay...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he kisses her forehead* Rest well dear one.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: thank you for the conversation... *kisses you* ... it is still tiring to be out of bed...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* If you need something let me know. I will do what I can you are pack.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: if you see her tell my sister that I happily look forward to meet her and that I love her!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Of course dear one I will send your sentiments. *gives her a gentle hug* Now get what rest you need.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *squeezes you tight* thank you... *kisses you and beams away*

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down