Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sieg Nyx discusion

Go down

Sieg Nyx discusion Empty Sieg Nyx discusion

Post  kirtcni Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Nyx'@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins at Nyx as she comes in*Hello Luv

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *leans back on her hands and swings her feet* Hello Darling.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *runs his hand along her legs* It was hot down there wasn't it. *gives a naughty grin*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs* Very. I must say though, while pretty, I didn't care too much for the beach. All that sand... I long more for the cool darkness of a regular forest.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods with a grin* Aye luv the forest suits us best.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: The trees are still different though. I tried. I can't feel anything. *looks sorrowful*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *strokes her leg with an apollogetic look* I'm sorry to hear that luv.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *shrugs her shoulder, trying to make light of the topic* I don't know why I keep trying. I ought to know by now anyway

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Don't make light of your pain luv. *reaches out and sets her in his lap gently, He strokes her head* It's ok to miss what has been missing from your life for a while.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *leans against his chest* I have to. If I don't I will descend into misery. Neither of us wants that. Who knows... *muses* perhaps your world may hold what these others are missing. After all, -

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: you have things that eat mountains for minerals. *forces a smile* perhaps you might have room for tree shifters too.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her and kisses her forehead* I don't think you have to force yourself to smile luv. I feel your pain. And your right there maybe something like that on my planet.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: I can't hide anything from you, I know. And perhaps you're right. Its something to look forward too anyway.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he reaches over an pulls out a bottle of bloodwine and 2 glasses filling them before handing one to her*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *takes it from him with a smile* Thank you. What are the forests like on your world? In mine they are thick dark and cool, and the trees are very old and tall. The trunks so thick it would take a -

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: large group of people with joined hands to circle the base of it. Thick branches and foliage sometimes make for nice nests, when one wishes to be off the forest floor.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* ours are large and small there is many types some go several kilometer tall.

Nyx'@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *sips her drink* It sounds nice. *stares into her cup* There are some instances in which I feel the loss of my homeworld more keenly than others. Today was once of those. I think its a reason why I -

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: spend next to no time on planets like that. Sometimes it can be a little unbearable.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *strokes her hair as he takes a drink* You don't have to do anything you on't want to with me luv. If Defera is to painful for you we could have the ceremony elsewhere.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: No, I want to have the ceremony there Siegfried. Its important. If we were on my homeworld, we would be having it in a forest. With lanterns, and food, and dancing, and music. The women -

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: would fill your hair with flowers and leaves, and make sure you were attired in ceremonial robes. *smiles tearfully* The men would help me bathe, and remind me how beautiful I am, and how lucky I -

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: am to have found my life mate, and express their disappointment at not being able to share me with you. Then, we would be taken to a beautiful glade, where people would be waiting, and we would speak

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: of our love for one another, and make our promises to each other. *takes a large sip of her drink* The nwe would feast, but you wouldn't really like it. *wipes away aa tear* There wouldn't be any meat

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he gently kisses her forhead holding her* You are very beautiful luv one of the most beautiful women in the glaxy. *strokes her hair* And you are mine. *He whispers into her ear giving her a+

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: gentle squeeze* You can cry if you want luv alpha females do cry when thier sad. *strokes her hair some more*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *rubs her face against his shirt front* No, I wont cry. I refuse to spoil our time together with too much reminiscing. I'm sorry.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes his head as his other hand strokes her back* Luv pack share the good and the bad. It is ok ot share whenever you wish*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *shakes her head and sips her drink* Actually Tem asked me about something today. Something to do with that rude woman. And the fact that someone called him a Liar?

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Whats going on?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *kisses her and nods* That women is under the suspicion of trying to cause harm to sam-pack. I am watching her.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *looks indignant* Whatever for? Sam is pleasant enough. Why would she wish to hurt him?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* She worries about those who are from the same place he is. They have attacked her before. So she is worried of his presence in starfleet. *kisses her again*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *strokes his face* I do love you Siegfried. *leans against him* He's not gone near her. I can't think why she worries. Still *sniffs dismissively* She looks the silly type to me

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* She is silly she turned me down for pleasure as well. But most earthers are silly so we shouldn't be surprised.*

Nyx'@whimsytribble huffs "I'm glad she turned you down. I don't often say that, but really, I do dislike that woman"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles at her huffiness* You are gorgeous luv even when your angry. *kisses her neck* No worries the only reason I'd sleep with her is for information. We must protect sam-pack.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *makes a face* Couldn't you just pay her for information? She doesn't seem to be the type who would appreciate your perfect skills anyway

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles as he squeezes her a moment* She isn't the type to sell information specially when it's about her. *stokes her hair* but we shouldn't talk about someone who irritates you. I'd rather focus +

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: on you. *kisses her again*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *savours the kiss and then smiles* I'm sure I know just how youwish to focus on me.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins and using her trick from earlier* Oh? And how is that? *gives her a teasing grin*

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down