Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sieg Saisha and about Sam

Go down

Sieg Saisha and about Sam Empty Sieg Saisha and about Sam

Post  kirtcni Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 am

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *watches and when he sees his target he approaches and leans over to saisha's ear*

[Tell] To Saisha@vengence033: We need to talk lass. Perferably your ship but it' up to you this isn't something you want public.

[Tell] Saisha@vengence033: *She's talking to herself* Stupid plasma. Plasma is all the rage. Plasma is what you need. Plasma overheats the coolers. Ohhh...but..*Looks at Siegfried* Hello. Who are you?

[Tell] To Saisha@vengence033: *frowns at her* I am someone who has business with you and your probably going to want your ship to be safe since I am not the type of man who takes his position lightly.

[Tell] Saisha@vengence033: Right, well, we are on DS9. I feel pretty safe. Here in this public hall. And do you see this uniform? It means 'busy'. Unless the next word out of your mouth is something ..

[Tell] Saisha@vengence033: that will get my attention. OH, and it can't be arrhhg! Or...something like that. I have to really be interested.

[Tell] To Saisha@vengence033: *looks at her and frowns* Sam Davis and dissection would be the words I would say to you.

[Tell] Saisha@vengence033: Oh. That worked. To my ship, right?

[Tell] To Saisha@vengence033: *nods*

[Tell] Saisha@vengence033: *She hits her com and says in bad Klingon. * 'Two for transport'

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: Welcome aboard the Francis Drake. Follow me.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to her and nods* Thank you

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.

Saisha@vengence033 sits in a chair.

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: I'm going to listen now.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *takes his seat and leans against his chair* I want information. Right now nothing has happened and I would like for this to stay that way. If we do not come to a mutual understanding however. I will

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: be forced to take steps. Are we clear?

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: Actually, no. *Looks at him and tilts her head.* Keeping talking and maybe I'll understand more.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Very Well. You have informed one of my members of a plot to dissect Sam Davis and his alternate self. I am here to put a stop to his alternate self being hunted. If you and your group do not

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: drop that idea. I will be the hunter and you the hunted.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Sam Davis of this universe is not my concern only the Captain has my protection.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: And your Starfleet information is waiting to be released about you as an officer of the great idea plotting murder.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her and waits*

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: Interesting. First. Starfleet knows. I told them. Second, it's hardly murder. Third, you are too late. I already dissected Mirror Davis. Verbally. Turns out he's a great person.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* I see. That is a dangerous game you play lass. And you will find that if your lying you'll regret it immensely.

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: I have Starfleet's best interests in mind. See things from my point of view. A Mirror captain pilots a Federation ship. Mirror fleet attacks me. Mirror's 'orginal' is an Admiral covering for his Mirr.

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: or self. I assumed a conspiracy. Many of us did. But it's all cleared up now. Did the Medical officer send you? *Stares*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Though that is a bit construed lass. Considering there is plenty of starfleet who have been infiltrated. I am a spy for hire I work for both SFI and KDI I've encountered mirror on both sides of

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: line. *shakes his head* Sam Davis Mirror was gotten wind of it and contacted me for his protection.

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: He did? Oh good! I hired spies to watch him on Drozana. Those spies are all 'local boys', and none of them liked Mirror Davis at all. I told them not to do anything but watch but...

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: Did you talk to Mirror Davis about he and I meeting? *Frowns*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: He want's to work with star fleet he doesn't want to be ostocised by it so I am his insurance at the moment. He mentioned something about you asking if his organs was the same as his. *frowns*

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: *Nods* He says they are not! The Admiral Davis isn't 'right' inside. Or so 'Mirror' Davis hinted. Anyways, Mirror Davis and I have an understanding. As for the Admiral...I'm on my way now.

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: As for you...*Smiles* You'll find I have called off the 'goons'. So...what's the phrase? Get off my ship? *Thinks* Oh. Please.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* If we meet again I hope it is on the same ammicable terms lass. If not good hunting *Grins* I believe that is the correct term lass. And don't worry I won't leave anything behind.

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: *Watches him*

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: *Says to self* Wonder what his insides are like...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *turns and calls out through the door as his ears twitch* If you want to know I'll show you lass

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: What? Was I talking out loud again? Pardon me. No, no. Idle curiosity.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins at her* I can satisfy most curiosity you might have lass. *smirks*

[Local] Saisha@vengence033: *Frowns* Hmmm. Perhaps another time. Get off my ship. *Blinks.* OH! Please. Please get off my ship.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins and nods* Of course lass.

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down