Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sieg Tem and Sams

Go down

Sieg Tem and Sams Empty Sieg Tem and Sams

Post  kirtcni Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:22 am

[Local] Jess@mangas67: ok we understand eachother i like to be honest from start of friendship

[Local] Jess@mangas67: and i knew u were a good person, i do the same

[Local] Cryos@stratosara: [Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo]

[Local] Cryos@stratosara: My enemies are screwed.

[Local] Jess@mangas67: zadok searches for love here so be mindfull of him, hes harmless and a good man, but he wants love

[Local] Cryos@stratosara: I will watch myself around him./

[Local] Jess@mangas67: dont take me wrong hes great, but thats what he wants

[Local] Cryos@stratosara: Well at least he does acknowledge that he is too old for me.

[Local] Jess@mangas67: lool ok

[Local] Jess@mangas67: i wanna see too

[Local] Flodburkh@flodburg: Nice bio Racer

Temorjin@temorjin strolls in, already carrying a bottle of Kanar

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hey Zxi, Sieg.

Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink from the bottle

Temorjin@temorjin glances over

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *takes a long drink from her glass*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wait. Is Sieg ignoring me too?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Or, can you somehow answer that while still ignoring me?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Tem* Hello lad.

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: What do you want Tem? *sighs and crunches a piece of ice*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Nothin specific. Just the usual. Pretty fun dance party last night, eh?

Temorjin@temorjin drinks out of the side of his mouth while he looks over at them

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: And no I wasn't ignoring you I was just lost in thought let me finish my thoughts and I'll be back with you in a moment.

Temorjin@temorjin smirks

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Take all the time you need. I'll try to chat with Zxi

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Don't bother.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Why?

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: As I said, if you dont *know* why, then too bad, I'm not pointing it out to you.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Ok, let's say I did. But I'm hoping Sieg gets you all worked out? Then you can like, hate me and stuff, but still interact?

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: No. I can't. And no one will ever "Work that out" for me. And Siegfried is a friend. Nothing more ,despite your gutter mind.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Uhh. My gutter mind shouldn't really be a surprise. Ok, so let's say that no one ever works it out for you? Can you hate me and like.. Sarcastically interact?

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: No

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'd ask why but I'm pretty sure I'd know the answer.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I thought I'd try pointin out motives... But I'm not sure that would fly

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Is there anything I can do to at least get you to interact?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It doesn't need to be positive interaction, I suppose.

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *glares at him with something close to hatred* For once in your miserable existence, do try to have a little consideration or someone else.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm trying!!

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: That's wot I've been doin this whole time!

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: C'mon, I've bent myself into a pretzel tryin to do wot you wanted

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: By forcing me to interact with you despite your cheating on my with one of my now ex-friends. Wow Tem, you're the VERY soul of compassion *draws it out sarcastically*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wait.. Not forcing.

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Just fuck off.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wait? Cheating?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks as he looks at those present* Sorry business.

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I'm not getting into this with you. Just shut the hell up

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares at tem tapping sieg on the sholder

Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink from the bottle

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "That bastard told another federation captian I was a forgotten and should be exterminated."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks as he turns to Sam seeing his look and frwons*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks* Who?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares at tem "Now I am leaving before I vaporize him with my phaser."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Eh?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 points to Tem "HIM>"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Me?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Who did I say that to?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Tem and a dark look crosses his face as he frowns* What is going on lad?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No idea. Honestly. Forgotten sounds like something I might have said, but I'm not really the type to use the term exterminated.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I mean, c'mon.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But I've no idea who I would have said that to

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An really, frankly, I've said worse than either of those

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *hits his comm* Get back here Sam.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An we all know this.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But.. I'm not sure I said either of those specifically?

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Im back, sir."

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.

Temorjin@temorjin drinks from the bottle of Kanar

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares at Tem "A star fleet captain pulled me aside today and told me you told them i was a 'bad man from the mirror universe and needed to be killed'."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to both of them* You two are pack tell me what is going on so I can resolve this.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh! Now that sounds like something I would have said.. But who?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 burns holes in his head with his eyes "He and Kroq both seem to be planing to kill me."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Actually that's untrue.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Now, if you are talking about the people who told me they wanted to dissect you

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And the other Sam, then yes I did

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I wanted to hear wot else they would tell me

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: -And- I informed the 'real' Sam who they were. Wot they were saying. And where they were

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Tem and listens*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So, I wasn't enouraging anything

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: THey approached me.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: They asked me about the other Sam.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So, dun go gettin all wound up

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Thats the impression you gave Captain Saisha."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yup

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I gave her that impression.

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "And apparantly Kroq 'said' he wanted to kill me."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And she kept talking to me about exactly wot she wanted to do to you

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, I dun know anything about that.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Should I have acted all insulted and defended you? Then had her just walk off?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm curious.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 squeezes his fist tighter

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *watches and listens*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I reported it to the 'Real' Sam almost as it was happening.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: -And- as I hear, because I kept them talking a small mob ended chasing them out of here

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Because -I- kept them talking.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So. Wot's the problem?

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "This isnt about doing the right thing and you know it... its about Zxi... your pissed at me regaring her and you know it!"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No. It isn't. It's about doing the realistic thing

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *gulps her drink* Sounds to me like Tem knew that giving her the "impression" would force her to act on it

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares "So now you /inadvertantly/ send a death squad after me!"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And, I don't like you. I do tolerate the 'real' Sam. And that's who they were after first

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *scoffs at his use of "inadvertently"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Actually, to be honest, they seemed to be after the other Sam and only briefly mentioned this Sam

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So, frankly, since I like the other Sam better, I did kinda direct them more at you than him

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Not only did it work, but I got more info -and- more time to warn the Sam I tolerate.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm guilty.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm a terrible person, and I sure do regret it.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Part of that statement is, of course, a lie.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares at Sieg "You protect pack right... where were you when he was sending them after me?"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I wasn't sending them anywhere

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I kept them here and talking.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I didn't supply any info on you. Not yer ship, not anything

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns as he watches them thinking for a moment* I was uninformed of this lad. *looking at Tem* Why didn't you inform me lad?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Why should I inform you?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No offense ment, but why would you care?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *growls* Cause he is pack lad as you are.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Now wait just a sec.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Firstly. I never made any agreements about the Pack thing

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And two. When did he become pack and how would I know that>

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I've told you before. I'm loyal to Kroq. An I'm doin the Omega thing because it sounds like wot I would do whether you called me that or not

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: As far as being Pack, we can talk about it and all, but I didnt agree to anything

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to him and frowns* I know Tem you aren't fully pack yet and I cannot hold that aspect to you however you have sent assassins against one of our own lad one of the EO.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I didn't.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: They came to me.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'd never seen, nor heard of them before.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But, I got their names.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And wot they wanted

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And how they planned to do it

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Tem* I want thier names lad.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I'm going hunting.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: ((I dont remember them, but I told Sam

Temorjin@temorjin gives over the info

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: ((One was Saisha I think

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: ((Yeah, and the guy was.. Nathan Davis

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (*nods* I'll get the rest from Sam)

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: ((Or Nathaniel Davis or something. It was definately a Davis

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: When the guy told me his last name was Davis, I figured it was some disgruntled relative

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 holds his hand up "Hold on, sir. Captain Sahsai (or what ever it is) is going to be calling off the death squad, sir."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Seriously Sieg. Did I do anything wrong?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You know I didn't

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "I alked to her and she is going to fix what he did."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Sam* He isn't pack yet sam but he is giving me the info and as one spy to another. I will investigate the truth of this lad. As long as you speak true to me I will not hold you responsible.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares at Tem "Thats low... thats something I would have done, in my universe."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *says to tm*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, you can't possibly think I'm lying.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm not a good person.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "I have told you waht i was told."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I've told -everyone- that.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm a realist.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An, like I said, I'd save the real Sam over you.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I know you lad. You aren't above dirty tricks but you haen't lied to me yet so I do not think you have this time and as long as I find nothing to say otherwise I believe you. *looks to sam*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Sam I will put an end to this.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "How did it feel having Azrea save my ass when you tried to have it /disected/ Tem?"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, I can provide witnesses. If I had to.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, you don't think we played good cop bad cop?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 rolls his eyes "Drozana witness. More like 'you'."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Me manipulate a situation? Noooo

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes his head* I will find from the assasins myself lad. I have ways of extracting information lad.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Azrea will back up wot I said.

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Or a Star Fleet Captain."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: As will Misha

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She's an Admiral

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Who doesn't even like me

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Not that I should have to go to these lengths to prove anything.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Like Sieg said, I've never lied to him

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I'm not asking for that Tem. I said I will get the info my own way.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 glares at Tem "I dont trust a WORD out of your mouth. So take a long walk out of a short Airlock!"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, you shouldn't trust me.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But, you should know I'm not a liar.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Sieg "Can I leave sir... this place stinks of Kanar?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Sam* You are my pack Sam I will protect you. *nods* Yes lad feel free.

Racer@xracerx337x mixes things up a little!

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I hope yer gunna be reasonable about this, Sieg.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Some of us have to do bad things.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An I could have told them wot ship he was on.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And wot his rank was.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An where to find him

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: -If- I had wanted to.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Tem* With you lad I am reasonable as long as your not causing direct harm. But you should have reported this incident to me lad immediately your talking about fleet members.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yeah, and since when is he even Fleet now?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: He's in bloody Starfleet!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I have ways of getting people from both sides. I will put a roster in th base of current members.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So again. I'm not at fault.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm not telepathic.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You know I'm right, Sieg. My ass is covered.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I know lad that is why I can't hold you to responsible the error would be my fault as wel.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But, let's get one thing straight.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm going to continue to say bad things about him. I'm not under any sort of gag order.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: -And- I'm going to continue to do 'bad' things. You trusted me before to be left to my own devices to get the job done.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: None of this lame matter should change that one ounce

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: -And- I warned Sam.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Just not that one.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at him straight in the eye* You can say what you want lad. However I would request that you curb it not to incite others against my pack members.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Ok, let's define incite.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: They came up to me.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I got them to spill their info.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wot exactly is the hang up?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nod* I already know lad and I'm not saying you have incited them against him since they obviously already had plans of their own. But do not incite someone who isn't already dispositioned against one

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: o mine.

[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *pats Siegfried on the knee* See you later.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No need to even say it. I haven't before, and I still won't. But, since this has now happened... I'd suggest that before any decision is made against me by

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Zxi*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Someones own 'perception' of wot happened, you need to come to me for an explanation

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Cuz I'll likely have one. An, most likely, a good one.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: This isn't my first rodeo

[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: i love rodeo's

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I know lad. That is why I didn't just rip your throat out. I perfer to keep things organized.

[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: Hadron drink all around ..on me

Temorjin@temorjin glances back at Racer and smirks

[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: hello Sam

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Hadron a Saurian Brandy and a Ham Sandwich."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: See? There. You can ask him about it

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to racer* Hello lass.

Sam Davis@sam17101 smiles "Afternoon racer."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hey Sam.

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Tem..."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Remember those people who wanted to dissect you?

Sam Davis@sam17101 takes his drink and sips it

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Was that /you/ who sent that message?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Sam* come over here lad we need to talk for a moment.

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods picking up his plate and drink

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I suppose the 'This is a message from Temorjin' might have been unclear....

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I just couldnt talk to you at the time. So, I had a Ferengi do it

Sam Davis@sam17101 sets them down beside sieg "It was garbaled, I was in a bad area of space, nebula gasses, sorry."

Temorjin@temorjin huffs

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: You have hunters afteryou lad and of your other self.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: One with a last name of Davis

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I figured it was a pissed off relative.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Nathaniel Davis

Sam Davis@sam17101 takes a bite out of his sandwich "No, i dont. Captain Davis has informed me that he and his coconspiritor are calling off the stalkers... and as far as I knew they were only watching me... whats

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: this about the other davis?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: If you would I'd like to set up a meetng with these individuals.

Sam Davis@sam17101 sips his brandy and looks to sieg and tem

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "Well, as they are subordinates, I can arrange that, I think. There is a war going on sir, and if they have been deployed to the front line, I may not have the authority to pull em off it."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Davis* I understand at a time where it is pertinent but isn't assasination forbiden in the SF?

Sam Davis@sam17101 looks to Siegfried "Whos being assassinated?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* From what I have been informed they wish to dissect you and the other Davis.

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Wait... the other Davis... Captain Nathanial Davis?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* No the other Sam.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: That's the guy who wanted to dissect you

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Although, I'll tell you.. The girl was far more hot for the idea

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: He seemed to sorta be goin along with it

Sam Davis@sam17101 looks to Temorjin "I came here, I talked to Captain Nathanial Davis. According to him they were just watching me... he never mentioned the other me... or any dissection."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: He didn't try an sway her off either. When Az confronted them, he was the one who tried to run block. Said his pal the female had a head injury or somethin like that

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: He's lying.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Ask Azrea. Ask Misha.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: There was a trill here hitting on Misha. If I can find her, you can ask her too

Sam Davis@sam17101 looks firmly to Tem "You want me to take your word over a Star Fleet Captain..." laughs "You need some more Kanar."

Sam Davis@sam17101 takes another bite of his sandwich

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Sam.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You should.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm not lying.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: If you have to, check with my witnesses.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: One ov whom, is an Admiral.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Who doesn't like me

Sam Davis@sam17101 laughs and sips his drink "Who?"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So, certainly wouldn't do me any favors.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Misha.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns at Sam* Well Tem here doesn't lie to me and I think *looks to Sam* I suggest you confirm with Az and Mishia then inform me. If this plot is to be undone I need to know details and I want thier

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: The hu-maan pal of Az

Sam Davis@sam17101 laughs "She was there when I talked to Captain Davis... she never said he was lieing."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: heads for interfering with my business.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An, when you find out I'm telling the truth, I think I'd like an apology.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Because I've never lied to you either.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Feel free to ask them.

Sam Davis@sam17101 looks to Tem "Azrea and Misha were there when I talked to Nathanial... he never said any thing about this 'disection' and neither of them said he was lieing."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: You feds should not take assassins lightly and shouldn't dable in it. The profesionals get very cross when things aren't done right.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, we'll see wot they say when you, or I ask them.

Sam Davis@sam17101 sighs "So now you want me to beleive they are hiding things from me... sworn star fleet officers... but you a pirate and god knows what... are telling the truth?"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, I'm not saying Az and Misha are hiding anything

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm not exactly sure why they didn't say anything. But, I fully intend to ask Az

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Then why is it, when they talked to me, they didnt mention this desection?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Sam* I suggest you get onto talking to them. You might want to check with them again.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Couldn't say.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: That was the whole reason Az confronted them in the first place

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And then that nate guy tried to say that his pal had a head injury

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Which Az then scanned for

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "I will. In the mean time... If you want me to bleive you tem... you need to clean up your act a hell of a lot. You your self admit your a liar when we talk all the time."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: And said, she saw no injury, so this Nate guy says her thingie isn't working

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I wont be cleaning up my act at all.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm a scumbag. Not a liar.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* He isn't a liar he's a bad man but lieing isn't his specialty

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: They aren't mutually exclusive

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods sipping his brandy "Then I wont beleive you at all..."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wow.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Seriously?

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: That, I would have thought, would be a cornerstone to why you'd even hang around me

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to tem and shakes his head* I think we need to leave him be lad. He has made hi choice my concern is over the other sam not this one.

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Its hard to know what the difference is Sieg. Sorry. Sworn star fleet officers take an oath that includes honesty. Hes not sworn to any one I know of... so how can i really trust him?"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'ma terrible person, not a liar.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, frankly, I am concerned over this Sam

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at Sam and nods* And I'm sure you've never heard of a star fleet officer ready to kill for credits. *shakes his head*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: If he's telling me he doesn't trust my Word, then I seriously have to reconsider my interactions with him

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "Your right, I havent... thats not a Star Fleet Officer. Thats a traitor."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I do business based on my reputation for Truth. Not being a warrior. Not being a good guy. For being Truthful.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nod* Traitors on all side Sam.

Sam Davis@sam17101 nods "I cant aruge with that statment."

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So, let me just clarify this. Sam, you are saying you don't trust me Word. Right?

Sam Davis@sam17101 sighs "Tem I will consider what you have said... /consider/ it. I cant promise you more than that."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at tem and pats his shoulder* leave it be for now lad. I want those conspiritors they now have a real assassin following after them.

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, you bloody should consider it.

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Tem do we discuss any thing serous?"

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Like wot?

[Local] Sam Davis@sam17101: "Any thing?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks over his shoulder as he leaves* Sam you might want to take your own life is more then just word play lad. *walks out*

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But, I'd suggest that if you really do think I'm a liar. I wouldn't, were I you, do business with me

[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm a busniessman, Sam.

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down