Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack expansion Cori Nyx Sieg

Go down

Pack expansion Cori Nyx Sieg Empty Pack expansion Cori Nyx Sieg

Post  kirtcni Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 am

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Probably a glitch from the new fleet outfits

[Fleet] Fleet uniform added.

[Fleet] Fleet uniform added.

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: hello, Siegfried. I ummm... have a few pallets of latinum for you.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles and sips his drink quietly

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Good to hear it lass.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *sips her drink* I am, a little nervous, but I am getting ready for them.

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: I can have it delivered to your ship, if you wish?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Hello darling.... Trixy, and Sam

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Hi Nyx!

Dakaar@Dakaar nods to Tricksy in acknowledgement of her response. "I meant you, Sam. Are you from the Terran Empire universe?"

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods smiling his tone sounding light hearted and happy "Hello Nyx."

[Local] David@Willy-am: *kisses her cheeck* Im sure you will do great as you always do and rember we are going to trrill not to much later

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Hello luv. *reaches under the counter after putting some latinum in Hardon's mouth, pulling out a couple bottles of bloodwine.* Want some luv?

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: *giggles, looking at Sigfried* it's surprising how much men on the station are willing to pay for a little time with an Orion...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Aye they pay to play with the orion girls *winks*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *nods to Siegfried* Yes please darling.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *pours her some bloodwine and grins* Later maybe we will enjoy more then just some bloodwine. *grins*

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Sam? *she looks up at him,* would you get me a cherry juice, please?

Tricksy@trick691 smiles

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs and tips her glass toward him* Indeed .

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *smiles* I remember, and am looking fowards to it. There is so much I want to show you, and my mother is looking fowards to meeting you.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles leaning down kissing on Tricksys neck before speaking "Honey, your priceless" looks to Sieg "If your serving sir, can i get this lovely lady a large cherry juice?"

[Local] David@Willy-am: Soubnds great, I hope your mother will like em

Tricksy@trick691 giggles

[Local] David@Willy-am: (me*)

Dakaar@Dakaar chooses to drop the matter and turns back to his glass.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *gives Sam a very bewildered look*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he looks at Sam and reaches behind the bar grabing some juice with his long arms and pouring it into a glass.* Here you go lass.

Tricksy@trick691 leans into Sam, hugging tightly

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks up at Dakaar "Im sorry sir did you ask me something?"

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: I think she will, my mother is very friendly. *sips her drink* Its my father who is very protective.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods to Sieg "Thank you brother."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Of course lad.

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Thank you Siegfried! *smiles and sips her juice*

[Local] David@Willy-am: Do you think he will like me?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *runs his claw down Nyx's back* So luv how was your day?

Dakaar@Dakaar takes a sip then nods to Sam. "Yes. I asked if you'd come from the universe with the Terran Empire in it. But since the Sam native to this universe brought you into Starfleet, I shouldn't doubt

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 quietly begins to rub Tricksys side and stomach with his finger tips

Dakaar@Dakaar his judgement."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Actually sir, I dont mind answering, sorry my mind was a thousand light years away. I did indeed come from what you call the 'mirror' universe."

Tricksy@trick691 taps her comm badge, "Tricksy to Hornet... Anthi, have the latinum delivered to Sigfried's ship please, honey."

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: I belive he will, but he can be very distant at first almost cold. But once he gets to know you he will open up.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Boring and dull, until I walked in here *tips her head back and looks at him upside down and grins*

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Mmmmm... *rubs against Sam*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Tricksy* Thank you lass. Enjoying your freedom?

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Yes, I am ... very much! Thank you for helping.

[Local] David@Willy-am: *nods* All right sweetie, so i was looking for some qarters for us found some nice places

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *sips her drink* Oh? Where are they?

Dakaar@Dakaar nods. "I see." He then chose to drop it. Any intell this Sam might have would probably be out of date by now. Which didn't help him at all. "I don't suppose you knew of a Commodore Dakaar

Dakaar@Dakaar from that side, did you?"

[Local] David@Willy-am: Most on DS9 looked into a house or two on Bajor

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Ive herd the name, but cant say i met him personally."

Tricksy@trick691 looks up at Sam

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 quietly rubs tricksys cheek with his free hand

Tricksy@trick691 smiles

Dakaar@Dakaar nods. "Alright." That man from the Mirror Universe had almost taken his life once. But now he was dropping it all for the night. No need to bring up horror stories from the recent past.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *frowns* A house on Bajor? I do have to admit, having real ground under my feet would be nice. But it depends where I get assigned I guess.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles and speaks to Tricksy slightly quiter so not to scream in her ear "So... I didnt tell you but... He gave me command of the Rommell, a Defiant class warship."

[Local] David@Willy-am: *nods* Yeah I just looked I was focusing on ds9

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Oh, that's wonderful SAm!

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "I thought he was just toying with me at first. First he stuck me in command of the Nova Class USS Eureka... I was pissed... to say the least." sips his brandy

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *smiles* DS9 is looking like where I will be assigned, but I also requested a posting on Earth and one on Mars.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: But I haven't heard anything yet.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his ears twitch as he pets Nyx's hair listening*

[Local] David@Willy-am: Alright sweetie that sounds good hopefully you will get ds9 so I won't have to make long shuttle flights to see you

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: giggles.... "a ship's a ship, Sam.

Dakaar@Dakaar sips from his glass, listening in on the conversations around.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Not when the thing is weeker than a runabout... then its a joke."

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *leans back against him comfortably* What have you done today darling, besides play bartender?

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: I'm hoping for DS9 as well, and I think I will change my requests and change Mars for Bajor.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to DAkaar "Admiral, I apologize, most of my time in the moddern mirror universe was spent on Rurapente. I was captured by the alliance after being kidnapped from my own time and brought to

Tricksy@trick691 giggles, holding her juice glass up in a salute to Nyx, then sips from it

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: the future to be used for a covert mission in this galaxy."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts* KDF Intelligence hired me out for some more reconnisance work out at the Omega front. Boring and as usually the borg taste vile.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *frowns* Can you not make an exception on eating Borg love? If nothing else, you'll probably break some teeth one day on machine parts.

[Local] David@Willy-am: Sounds good sweeite that would be nice

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* It's pack law to eat what you kill. Even if it taste bad save the heart we only have to eat that when it's a worth opponent. Save the one exclusion I've mentioned before about forgotten

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: ones.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *smiles* It would be, I'm just hopeing I don't get a posting on a starship. Me and starships don't agree.

Dakaar@Dakaar blinks before asking, "What kind of mission? Replace the Sam Davis of this galaxy?"

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *smiles at Trixy, and sighs* I suggest you keep a crate full of bloodwine, and anything else that will get the taste out of your mouth, on hand then.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Don't they ever give you indigestion or something?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Kanar would work but it just means more nastiness for a short time.

[Local] David@Willy-am: I know they don't, I don't think you will the majority of the new officer want posts on ships not many want starbases I think your chances are high *sips his drink*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "No, the terrans felt that was too risky. They wanted me to infiltrate Star Fleet command while Davis and his fleet were on assignment... but they screwed up. When I was to

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I can et almost anything luv. Cast Iron stomachs but thier are somethings that just taste foul.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Ugh. Although, the delightful vintage that Alardig keeps on hand is actually rather nice. Its the mop bucket fillings that Tem drinks which are disgusting.

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: execute my mission, Davis had decided to leave active duty and teach at Star Fleet Accademy. Three days after I arrived... he caught me... I have been underoing his rehabilitation for the last year a

Tricksy@trick691 giggles

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* And I don't think you want me to smell like kanar for a week after a run so I'll just swill Bloodwine till it's gone. *licks his nose*

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: and a half off and on. Part of my rehab was a retraining as a Star Fleet officer in this galaxy... and he took me as his personal project, sir."

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *nods* That is true, most of my classmates are talking about what starship they are going to get assgined to. Most give me a stange look when I say I want a starbase or planet side assignemnt.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Well no, i really don't. *looks up at him again* For a week? Really?

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: I think the project turned out rather well. *giggles, and stands up on her toes to kiss Sam*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Yep I smell borg for a week it makes it hard to indentify others during that time as well. My nose get's all that oil and dead flesh smell mixed up for that long.

[Local] David@Willy-am: *snuggle sher closer* You'll do greatas a officer

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *shudderS* Darling how do you stand it? Its disgusting just thinking about it.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles and leans down kissing Tricksy

Dakaar@Dakaar nods in understanding. "I see. Well, if you're getting your own Defiant class vessel, then that means he trusts you a great deal." He also notices how amongst all present at the bar, he's the

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* Got to uphold my end of the fleet's income luv. I take jobs like everyone else.

Dakaar@Dakaar odd man out.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *rests her head on his shoulder* I will try my best. Thinking of assignments, one of my classmates is putting in for the Enterprise.

[Local] David@Willy-am: Oh, really?

T'kal@seargentx sits in a chair.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks at Tricksy, a sparkle of joy in his eyes "I think you just enjoy playing with me." nods to Dakaar "I dont know if its that or he just wants to keep a closer eye on me. I mean he sits in an

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: office on the Rommell thats only 10 feet away from the bridge."

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *nods* Yes. And I wish her the best, but the odds of her getting assigned to the Enterprise is slim to none.

[Local] David@Willy-am: Very slim, but it could always happen *sips his drink*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Perhaps I can mix you a herbal infusion to smell. There are some plants, when ground and mixed with water, with help cleanse the system. We'll have to have a talk in he near future, and find out if -

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: there is anything you're allergic too.

Tricksy@trick691 looks up at Sam, "Why don't these young officers ask to be assigned to the Hornet?

T'kal@seargentx sits in a chair.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I'd appreciate that luv. I would enjoy smelling anything more then borg.

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "What young officers?"

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *nods* It could happen. I do have to admit, that is one starship assignments that I would take.

Dakaar@Dakaar shrugs. "That could well be the case. But granting command of a ship that could tear apart even the greatest of cruisers demands a certain level of trust. If you've earned it, that's why you

[Local] David@Willy-am: I think anyone would take that assignment

Dakaar@Dakaar have the ship in the first place."

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Oh... just couldn't help overhearing some comversation about young officer's asking for the Enterprise...'

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Do you know of anything that doesn't agree with you Siegfried? Apart from Borg *stifles a grin*

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *sips her drink* That is true. But I will be happy as long as my assignment keeps me near you.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Thank you sir" looks to tricksy "Why so you can torment them when you decide to be /friksy/?"

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles playfully leaning down and kissing Tricksy neck

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Nope I haven't encountered anything that doesn't sit well with me love other then the taste and smell of somethings.

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: I mean, the Hornet's a great ship! Anyone would be lucky to serve on her.

[Local] David@Willy-am: As will I enjoy that

Tricksy@trick691 giggles

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *murmurs* Well at least you don't eat mountains to digest your food.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* No my mineral intake is low. We don't digest it so we either spit it back up later or avoid chewing on it if possible.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "yes, but what about when you decide to pull your tricks out, trix?"

Dakaar@Dakaar sips from his glass once more, "Just don't let yourself move higher than Captain. It gets lonely and boring at the top, Tricksy."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *reverts back*

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: I was just thinking that its going to be strange to look in a mirror and not see me in this cadet uniform.

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: my Tricks, Sam? Now, come on... I lose the strip poker games more than I win...

[Local] David@Willy-am: *nods* It will also be wierd to have my girlfriend be a higher rank than me, but we will get use to it

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Yes, Admiral... I already know I want to stay in comamand of a ship... not a desk

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Trix you know you /lose/ those games on purpose."

Tricksy@trick691 blushes, looking up at Sam... "sometimes, on purpose."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Most of the time."

Tricksy@trick691 blushes more

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *whispers to Sieg* Is that the game you mentioned?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 leans down kissing her neck "Uh huh."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles and takes a sip of his Saurian Brandy

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Aye love it is that game.

Tricksy@trick691 sips her cherry juice

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *smiles* At least we will not run into each other on duty. *sips her drink* But yes, we will get used to it.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 slaps the bar "Hadron, get a round of drinks for the entire bar on me."

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: ~Frowns up at the massive gorn.~ Do you mind giving me some space?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Today is... a great day."

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Mmmm... so generous, Sam.. *hugs him tight* Thank you

[Local] David@Willy-am: *nods* I love you so much

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks bewildered* I stilll dont get it. If you want to take off all your clothes, why not just do it ?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Your most very welcome."

Dakaar@Dakaar watches as a new glass of Dr Pepper is slid in to replace the old. "Thanks." He said that to Sam, the one who'd bought the refill. It was probably the cheapest drink to replace too.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *smiles and kisses his cheek* I love you too.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Nyx "Now I /knew/ I liked her for some reason."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Because it's a game luv and loosing your clothes is part of it.

[Local] David@Willy-am: So what do you think about getting a dog?

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *frowns* What is a dog?

Tricksy@trick691 leans over the bar, looking at Neri, "are you sure you wouldn't like to serve on the Hornet? I'm looking for some good young officers..."

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Nyx, the strip poker is only -part- of the game... *giggle* it's the winners getting the loser for the rest of the night that's the -fun- part.

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *looks back at Tricksy* No thank you, I don't like starships.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I see *plainly doesn't* I didn't get it when you explained it to me and I still don't really see the point of it now. I can just take alll my clothes off for you when we get home without having to -

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: play lengthy card game

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *whispers into her ear*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks even more confused* But I have Siegfried every night

[Local] David@Willy-am: Its a human animal four legs they are typicall keep as pets

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Nyx, its about keeping a guy wanting more... keeping him on his toes and exciting him."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles as he quietly watches Kaylana walk in the bar

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: Yes, but if he -won- you in the game, he could do -whatever- he wanted to you.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *brightens and looks up at him* Really? Now that could be fun.

Tricksy@trick691 looks at Sam, frowning

[Local] Kaylana@davina110: ~smiles as she approaches her lover and leans down kissing her lips deeply "MMMmmmm, Dabo baby."

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *frowns* Ah, ok. I'm not sure, I have never had a pet before.

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: Well, look at that. The minute you walk up, I hit a Dabo. You're my lucky charm, baby.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: But Siegfried is always excited by me. *looks at him worriedly* Aren't you?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smieles kissing her neck again "I'm only looking."

[Local] David@Willy-am: Pets are loads of fun

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: ~Presses her lips to Kaylana's and runs her fingers through her hair.~

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 grins "I'm here with you... dont get mad because I occasionally look away."

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: well, *giggles* she -is- very pretty

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Of course luv. *stokes her hair with his claw* But you see why they play now? The winner gets alot of fun. *smirks*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "But I doubt she can do to me what you do." grins playfully sipping his new glass of brandy

[Local] Kaylana@davina110: ~shivers and letys out a throaty soft purr "MMmmmm, you know how to excite me my love." careesing her girlfriend's cheek~

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Siegfried always does whatever he wants to me. Or whatever I wish him to do *smiles up at him* He's very accomodating.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Sieg "Dont let Trix fool you, so does the looser."

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: What is it? The short, short skirt, or the patch on my left arm? ~she grins.~ You look gorgeous tonight, by the way.

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: My bridge crew once made me stay naked for a week after one of our games... it was... embarrasing...

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: It still sounds like an awful lot of effort for something we would end up doing anyway.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I'm not confused lad. I suggested this game to Nyx a while ago. I know win or loose it's alwyas entertaining.

[Local] Jesse@beardedwonder87: Ssssssssss!

Jesse@beardedwonder87 does the snake dance with Old Man.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 laughs "Sure it was... having all those eager young boys watching you with out losing sight for a week straight.

Dakaar@Dakaar empties his glass, starting to think it was an unofficial couple's night at Quarks.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Sora as she enters nodding while quietly checking her out "Captain."

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *nods* I will have to read up about it. The closest thing I have ever had to a pet was a Valset cat, but he lived in the woods near my home and I would feed him at night.

[Local] Kaylana@davina110: ~ winks and brushes her lover's lisp with her fingertips "HMmmmm, a little of both and thank you love. You are looking very lovely tonight as well baby."

[Local] David@Willy-am: *nods* Im sure youll love having a pet

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks up at Siegfried with gleaming green cats eyes* Are you not already?

Tricksy@trick691 stands up on her toes and kisses Sam... "I don't have to resort to pheremones, do I?

[Local] Kaylana@davina110: MMmmm, Dabo!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Well maybe but it's everything you want to do for the evening. *chuckles*

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: Dabo~ ~she exclaims~

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *nods* If you say so, I'll trust you on this one.

Dakaar@Dakaar sips from his glass and nods to the Captain now beside him.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks more confused than ever but shrugs* But what if you cheat?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 laughs "you have me dont you... I'm not allowed to look at any one else?"

Tricksy@trick691 squeezes Sam a little tighter

[Local] David@Willy-am: *smiles* Great, so what kinda clothes should I pack for trill?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Then it's the reverse for the rest of the evening. *smirks*

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: *giggle*... oh... of course you can look...

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: and so can I *giggle*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *tsks* Well I'm not playing if you're going to cheat. We mightt as well dispense with cards and just get right into the good stuff !

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "And im not giving you grief about it am i" he asks as he leans down and begins kissing her neck

Dakaar@Dakaar gives Sam a look that he'd normally bestow onto a crazy person. "If I had an Orion, or any woman to myself, I'd be more interested in looking only at her."

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: You mentioned that you wanted to dance tonight, baby? ~she says, stepping forward and wrapping her amrs about Kaylana's backside as she stares up into her eyes.~

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I see. Well then Luv maybe we should start right now *smirks*

Dakaar@Dakaar shrugs. "I could just be old-fashioned like that though."

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: Well my home is higher up then alot of communities on Trill, so it can get cold. Pack for tempetures about 10-15C.

Tricksy@trick691 smiles at the admiral

Nyx@whimsytribble looks highly amused "Right here in the bar?"

[Local] David@Willy-am: *nods* Alright i can do that

[Local] Tricksy@trick691: giggles... why not in the bar?

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: But if we go into the lowlands, it can get warm, about 25-30C.

[Local] Kaylana@davina110: ~ nods and presses close into her lover "Mmhmmmm, yes I do and I been wanting to show you some new dance moves i been practicing for just you baby."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Well we could but I think DS9 has some rules about that here.

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: I'd love to dance with you, baby. But, I need to take a trip to the restroom first. Can you get us some drinks while I step away?

Tricksy@trick691 blushes, and looks around... "th...they.. do?"

[Local] David@Willy-am: So I'll pack for both

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "The problem admiral is, im looking at her and holding her and that makes it hard for me not to... breach the public display of affection rules."

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: Dabo! Congratulations, baby!

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Its only against the rules my dear if you get cought or admit to it."

Tricksy@trick691 looks up at Sam, and whispers, "What rules?"

[Local] Kaylana@davina110: ~ nods "Yes my love, our ussual vintage that Hadron has been getting for us?"

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks at Siegfried with rasied eyebrows* They do? We must have broken every one of them about five hundred times.

PsF@mrpsf sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Aye yes more then likely.

PsF@mrpsf sits in a bridge officer chair.

Tricksy@trick691 blushes, "I'm sure I've broken many of them... "

[Local] Ylvynyqys Xyvetyqah@demilune1: Sure, unless you'd like to surprise me with something. I'll be back in a minute, lover, ~she takes her hand and pulls Kayana's lips to her, kissing them.~

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Star Fleet Rules of Conduct state that an officer shall not engage in inappropriate contact with another person while in uniform."

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh well *shrugs* We've not hurt anyone. I

[Local] Neri@Sherlak: *sips her drink* Good, I think you will enjoy Trill. That is if you like being around philosphers and artists.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his combadge beeps he listens at a very high pitch sound comes across his ears twitch and he frowns* understood. Cori would like to speak to me. Did you want to come luv?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Certainly. *smiles at everyone else* Will you excuse us.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins at Cori* Hello lass.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Hello Sieg! *she looks better but not all of her wounds are healed completely*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Cori, how are you feeling?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Hello Nyx! I feel better now.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I'm glad to her it.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gives her a stern look* You should still be in sick bay.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I should... but I can not stand it... all are doing anything and I? I can only lay there and wait.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts* You ar pack your job is to heal right now we hunt together when you are better so on the by and by not the here and now.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Dont' scold her darling. She's right. Lying around like that "is" boring.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: And I don't think it does a thing to help anyone feel better. She's much better off here, with someone to talk to.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* I'd make you stay in sickbay to if you we're in her place.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *smiles affectionately at him * And I would probably do just the same as Cori love.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *sighs* don't argue because of me... let's go to sick bay.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts* Bah females always doing what they want.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* No we go to the bar. You can rest there till it's time for us to leave then you go back to sickbay until your better.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: We're not arguiing at all. *hugs Siegfried with an arm* Its alright sweetheart, Cori knows if she feels well enough to be up and around

Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks thankful to Nyx* So you got that Bolgar scum at last?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He tasted bad by the way. You have both of his heads to do as you wish.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Mount it if you perfer.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I need them for another purpose. The organization he led is now headless. And it is mine. For I am now the last member of the council of the Triad.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Then take charge of it lass.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I have to send them a message before they begin to destroy themself. I have to save what can be saved.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* The captain of the black widow wil assist you he has sworn loyalty to our pack he is an omega use him as you wish.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (the black widow is my ship Wink

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (then the kulmi then)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: no one prepared me to fullfill a task like this... and I... I fear of it.

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he runs a claw up Nyx's spine and begins to lick Cori's wounds* You should be in sickbay *looks over to bartender and gestures to bring bloodwine*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *her face reflects a hint of anger but she says nothing*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *shakes her head with a smile* Darling, you're fussing. Its ver ysweet of you, but why not let Cori decide if she feels well enough to be up and about. She IS after all ,the only one who knows exactly

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: how she feels.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts* If you say so. *retracts his tongue and pours three glasses offering to each of them as he takes a drink*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *takes the glass* Thank you sweetheart *looks to Cori* Cori darling, do you feel like you ought to be bck in sickbay, or are you all right here with us? Personally I agree with you, and couldn't -

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks back to Cori* So take charge. You are beta you will learn to lead them well you have ability to do so. I see this in you.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: imagine anything more boring.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: thank you, but I am not allowed due to medication. *to Nyx* I feel that being here with you heals my heart better than the cold light of sick bay. If I feel weak I will say!

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *smiles* Exactly as I thought. *nods* It is much better for you to be here with us than tucked away like som invalid

[Local] Cori@antaran80: You said this word before Sieg, "Beta". I don't know what that means to you?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Your are beta. I am alpha Nyx is alpha we are the leaders of the pack. You are beta you are leader of omegas.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: omegas like the ship captain who changed sides?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Them your crew anyone who is Omega to pack you lead. You have final say save over me or Nyx. Nyx has final say over you. I have final say when it involves fighting, ships or weapons.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *winks at Cori* It means we get to boss him around about anything other than ships or weapons. And fighting. *grins*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods in agreement* Aye this is true.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Like making him do the dishes.. *stifles a laugh*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles* I haven't seen it in this way ...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Amoung my people you are also free to sleep with who you wish to derive pleasure as you wish. Save during your time to breed. That is the only time I am to be your sole partner.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks irritated to Nyx and back to Sieg* we are not talking about that I am your ... "property" or something like this?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* No you belong to the pack we belong to each other. We do not own in the way that other's own.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* It's like.... Earthers family.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Its isn't like that at all cori darling, really. Just think of Siegfrid as.. "head of the family"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks relieved* family... yes...

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Nyx, can I call you sister then?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Darling of course you can ! *looks delighted* I would love that.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* You are free to do for the most part as you think best. Other then the previous provisions. We share amoung the family. If I kill I will share my kill with you and we shall eat.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *makes a face* Even if its Borg, Siegfreid darling?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *frowns* as long as this kill is not the foot of a barely washed gangster...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Though I've found many who do not eat what I kill so I do not take offense if it is something you don't like as long as you eat something that I kill.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I would not feed pack something that taste that bad.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs at Cori's comment* I dont blame you. I wouldn't want to either.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He did taste bad. Gorn meat is better.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *laughs*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Don't let Kroq hear you say that "looks amused"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Kroq I will not eat he will be pack leader of Erandi when our pack returns to my homeworld.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Oh what is about Kroq? I didn't see him around for long?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He is upset with Morrigan something about her has upset him whenyou can find out what.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I'll try if I meet him!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* But get better first. I don't want you injured it makes me... unhappy when pack is hurt.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Last time he said, that Morrigan had a hold on a friend of Kroq.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: She looks better already. Some good conversation, and laughter has done wonders for her, I think. Certainly better than some dull sickbay.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *winks at Nyx

[Local] Cori@antaran80: yes... sister! *smiles*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts* Don't take injury lightly it distresses me when you do. *frowns at them both*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *smiles back at her* That makes me so happy to hear. *sighs wistfully* I have no family of my own species. You, and Siegfried, and the others. You are my family now

[Local] Cori@antaran80: as for me Sieg, you... the Outriders... they are my family. All others are between the stars.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *wraps one arm around nyx and the other around Cori* Aye we are pack. You two will keep each other company when I am away on business.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *squeezes Siegfrieds arm* No one is taking Cori's injuries lightly my love.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* good I don't like it when you are injured it upsets me. I get injured is normal females get injured by outsiders is not normal only in pack injuries are acceptable to me.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks between he two* Sisters of pack you both are. Now tell your sister what you need help with. She will help you to Cori.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *raises a brow* I should think we would reserve the right to be concerned as well when you are injured my love.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I'll try that you don't have to be concerned on me Sieg! And yes, Nyx is right!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* It is niether her nor thier I get injured from doing what pack leaders do. I do not want you to concern over small thing with me I heal fast.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (his tongue is a medicinal agent for his kind and some others. kind of like a natural hypospray)

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *firmly* Well, we still shall. And you will like the extra attention we give you. All right? It isn't concerning a ship, or weapons.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* But it involves fighting which is my domain. *snorts*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( women fuss - you know this. )

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (lol of course I know that's why it's entertaining.)

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: No, it involves the after effects of fighting, and your health, which is out domain. So you'll be very happy to just do as we say.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *our

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns as he ponders that thn nods* It will be as you say then. *looks to Cori* What help do you need to assert authority of the Triod.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: When I feel better I have to talk to Nyx alot... I think she could teach me many things about "leadership". But first I have to tell them, that I am now their leader. If the accept me...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins viciously* You are beta and you have the EO behind you they will accept those who don't will find thier lives are no long valid.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I have to learn what is the Triad of today. What changed in the last years? And what is about this visitor?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Nyx will teach you she is good alpha bitch.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (ooc info for you Sieg: the visitor smelled like chitin and the distinctive scent of Undines)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (brb)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (kk that's good to know)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *squeezes Nyx as he licks her ear* You two will get along great I'm sure. You both good packmates.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Of course we will *smiles happily* She wishes for us to cal leach other sisters. I haven't had a sister for......for a long time.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* You two shall make each other happy I will find more to increase the pack as will you increasing the pack is good.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Indeed it is darling.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (he doesn't mean just females either males to.)

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( Nyx really wants to get Xeroz in )

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (Cori knows Xeroz as well)

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( oh she does? fantastic ! )

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (Sieg is iffy on him he deliverd the message to Bolgor that got Cori caught he is iffy on him)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (back)

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( was that him was it? Well, this could get interesting then )

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (welcome bac)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (yep Sieg was eaves dropping on the conversation)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Nyx, I lost four sisters and it is a pleasure for me to gain one!

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *reaches out and carefully takes Cori's hand and squeezes it* For me too.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *hugs Nyx* so Sieg, what is about this visitor?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (just so we clarify fo your Cori not all of EO is pack. Most are not pack but pack is Tem he is Omega to pack)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sniffs* Smelled like Undine.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks shocked* what?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (is Tem the only one beside us three?)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He had a chittanous smell but also like Undine. So he must be undine they the only ones that smell like that plus others.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (Kroq and Morrigan though morrigan isn't gong to be pack since she is going to marry Kroq which makes kroq an alpha at that point)

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( damn you make it confusing Sieg Razz )

[Local] Cori@antaran80: it'S worse than I thought... as long as I do not know who to trust, can I call on the EO to be my guard?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (yep just us three and tem though we always looking for more people to add to the EO and to our pack)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I'll guard you without a worry *taps his nose* I can smell Undin.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: then I need you when they'll swear allegiance to me.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (It is complicated a the moment and we haven't all been able to work it all out since not everyone's been on and say hello in EO chat Cori)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Nyx and I will make sure they swear loyalty to the pack properly.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I have to think about so many things... that make me dizzy... I think I have to retire before the doctor called "butcher" search for me...

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Perhaps you have had enough for one day. You still do need lots of rest.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I will see you later Cori.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gives Cori a hug* You get better.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: yes, but now I feel better in heart... with a new sister by my side! *smiles at Nyx and hugs Sieg*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *beams at her* I'm glad you feel better.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: that is because of you Nyx and Sieg...

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: We're your family darling. Its our job.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Now scoot to bed or I will get upset. I don't want you to get more injured.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *laughs and yawns* aye captain... thank you for the visit! Nyx, have an eye on our Alpha! *winks*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: and make him washing the dishes real clean *laughs*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as his tongure rolls out* No wories I clean it with this.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I've always got my eyes on him darling *giggles* Such a fine specimin of a man. Oh indeed ! He will look lovely in an apron.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *wickedly* And nothing else.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks brow* I will do that if you wish.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *laughs like you never heard of her before* yes... I think that will make my stay on sick bay enjoyable - with this picture in mind.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *giggles*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: we'll meet soon!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* rest well Cori.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Go and have a rest darling. We'll talk later.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he nibbles on Nyx's ear* You like Cori?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh.. *buries her face in Siegfrieds shoulder*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *strokes her back*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *muffled tones* I've not had a sister for so long. I hadn't realise how much I had missed it.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* It is good pack grows we will make more pack and you will have more sisters.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *nods against his shoulder* Sometimes it just takes on eword to make you suddenly realise how lonely you've been for someone. And most women don't like me.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* I dunno why they don't but I will get you sisters lots more sisters.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *half laughs* Its because men do. These earther, humanoid females are always jealous. I simply don't understand it.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Foolish girls we find you lots more sisters then. Increaseing the pack is good luv. I will find you more sisters. What about Meseia? Is she one you want as a sister?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *rubs her face against his shoulder, before looking up with slightly red eyes* She's a .. tricky one. Very good at her work, and on the surface , pleasant .I told myself I shall watch her for a bit.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *puts her arms around his neck* I do love you Siegfried. Thank you.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods holding her firmly but softy* I love you to Nyx. I want you to be happy with the pack always.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: If you are there I shall always be happy. And sweet Cori. She is a dear.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I shall find more who are worthy of our packmates and as you find them bring them in you are alpha bitch your say is equal to mine in this matter.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *nods, her cheek against his neck* We'll find the strongest, and the smartest, and the most clever and funny. We'll have a pack worthy of our Alpha.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods and kisses her forehead* As you want my luv.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sits silently for a few minutes before speaking* I have to go darling. I have several things to do before I sit down with Meleia and discuss how we wish to operate our trade network.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *hugs her with a squeeze then nods* Work before pleasure sometimes my luv.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *licks his ear* Tonight is for pleasure.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grns* Aye love now scoot I will sit here for a while and recouperate.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *slides off the bar* I willtry not to be too long my love. Be good *winks and tweaks his nose*

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down