Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sieg Nyx Gods

Go down

Sieg Nyx Gods Empty Sieg Nyx Gods

Post  kirtcni Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 am

Nyx'@whimsytribble jumps up and hangs around his neck "ITs nice to be able to pin you down, figuratively speaking" winks

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he holds her up* Hello Luv. How was your day?

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Siegfried-less and boring.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: How was yours?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Borg hunting *snorts* I'll need another one of your herbs to get the taste out of my mouth. Borg taste foul.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Darling, isn't there some.. exception you can make? Really? Or at least put some barbeque sauce on them or something.

[Local] Rhein Argus@Rheinguard: Live Long and Prosper.

Rhein Argus@Rheinguard displays a Vulcan Salute.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: I know I've asked you before, but still...

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I've been trying that item called ketchup... Ketchup taste good but it makes it foul tasting borg in ketchup.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Can't you just.. swallow without chewing or something?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Sadly they won't fit in my mouth in one bite besides all the metal is inconvinent.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Can't you just eat the biological parts? Is it REALLY necessary for your to eat the spark plugs?

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: You'll break your teeth if you're not careful

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* I try but they have nanite parts oll over it's hard to ge to the meat. *shrugs* I doubt it but it's still foul the should assmilate something that taste good.

Nyx'@whimsytribble looks thoughtful "Wouldn't just one or two bites satisfy your traditions? Must it simply be the whole thing?"

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: At least.. where Borg are concerned anyway

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *fronws* It's disrepectful not to eat it all.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Well... disrespectful to what? Your teeth? Your stomach? Your taste buds?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* To the souls of the fallen warriors.

Nyx'@whimsytribble sighs "I don't suppose theres any chance that you will think they'd understand and forgive you for only having one or two bites.. ?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* I would be offended if my enemy didn't get my soul because they didn't want to eat me. That isn't right.

Nyx'@whimsytribble lets the topic drop "Why don't we go to my ship and have a drink in peace? I'll give you some herbs to smell as well.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Sounds good to me Luv.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: One moment. I have a new dress on order, I want to pick it up.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nods* Seig.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Lass

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Just standing around? *smirks*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Waiting for Nyx to get a new dress then we're going to her ship. She's going to give me some herbs to breath to get the borg taste out of my mouth.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nods at him* Maybe you shouldn't... eat them?

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* Or do you just her to get that new dress?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* To not eat a fallen warrior to my people is a crime that can come back to haunt you for a warrior may choose not to eat you.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *winks* I pay for lots of new dresses. *grins*

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *tilts her head* But you should know of course... if you fall here... likely you wouldn't be eaten? As that custom is... unique.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* Unless that is what you keep Nyx around for?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* If I fall I will be sent to the next siegfried to eat minus a piece for the pack to ingest.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: If I die in space a siegfried will take his ship and scoure the remains of it to find even one shread of my body to ingest.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: An interesting custom...

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Although, I would say... if a ship is destroyed... likely... there won't be anything to find... warp cores don't leave flesh when they explode... generally speaking.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Alphas who wish to be Alpha majors must eat thier brothers to get stronger. When all 5 have been eaten I will be at 10' tall.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *Raises her brow*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We know that is why we avoid fights in space and stick to the ground if at all possibl.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *winks* Just try to stay alive and avoid that whole situation for me, eh?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Aye lass wasn't planning on dieing I want to be an alpha major and go home.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: So when you've completed it... when you've taken five, you will leave for good?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye lass I will go home. Though the KDF keep us seperate as much as possible. We kill each other with much abandon so we tend to forget about collateral damage like space stations or planets

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nods* Well...as much as that will certainly be unfortunate when you do leave... I... wish you well?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Az it will be easily a century or more before I find all 5 siblings.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* Why don't you.... seek them out if you desire it so much?

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Forgive my prying... I am simply... curious.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I do but KDI Keeps Siegfrieds locations as highly classified so I have to play ball with the KDI to get the info

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: We are aloud information on 1's location once every 50 years.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: alowed*)

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: How many have you... so far?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: None so far it's still anothe 30 years before I get my first.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* Well... that is very interesting Seig, I hadn't known.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* You had but to ask lass. My kind are rare and we don't mind letting other's know what we're like or how we feel about something *chuckles* We're fairly direct las.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at him* That can be a good quality.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Yes it can be good. We don't waste time with things that aren't simple in our daily lives. Our jobs are usually complex enough.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nods* I can understand that.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Hi Azrea.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at Nyx* Hello Nyx!

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Hello Luv. Ready to go?

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *winks at them both* Enjoy yourselves.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: I am. Just give me one moment.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *smiles* We shall.

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Have a good night! *smiling at them*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *smirks* Don't I always? *winks at Az*

Nyx'@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a Lounge chair.

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a Lounge chair.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Well then one moment... *rummages around on the shelf uner the table, and comes up with a small scented bag* This one is for smelling, not drinking, or eating.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: ( its smells like wildflowers )

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I understand luv. *takes the bag and sniffs it stickng his tongue in it then snorts* Yeop not for eating. *whines as he breaths deeply*

Nyx'@whimsytribble looks amused "You'll never not do that will you?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his tongue juts out and he licks the side of her face* Nope we like to taste things as well as smell it luv. *goes back to sniffing*

Nyx'@whimsytribble giggles "Well, I suppose it wont harm you. It just wont taste all that nice. Kind of grassy and all dried up."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* It doesn't taste good smells good but the taste leaves something to be desired. *sniffs the bag more and more as he reaches out and strokes his hand down Nyx's back*

Nyx'@whimsytribble curls up close to him on the couch "You said something about the spirits of fallen warriors. Tell me about that. I'd like to know. Is it sacred, or your religion or something like that?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I mentioned it before but our people believe that when you eat someone thier soul becomes apart of you and that you live on through thier lives as guardians and thus your soul continues on.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Yes you've mentioned that, but I didn't know that it was such a... strong belief I suppose. You make it sound almost... reverent.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: That is why being a forgotten one is such a crime. The souls are lost.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* It is the closest thing we have to a religion. Our deads of the present honour the souls of the dead who have died before us and continue on through us.

Nyx'@whimsytribble nods understandingly "It how much the same way my people see those who must be eaten. "

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: deeds*

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* That is why when I die you should eat a piece of me. I want to live on through you and with you when you are one day eaten.

Nyx'@whimsytribble smiles "Well, I hope I wont be eaten. At least, not for the reasons "my" people eat our own. If it were according to your traditions then I Wouldn't mind so much

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: But, I did promise you that I would do it, and keep you within me always.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I'm sure one day you will be eaten by one of the alphas of my world and thus we will live on together through them.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: So your people do not worship a deity then? Only the osuls of fallen warriors?

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *souls

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* All are warriors if they die they should be eaten to be apart of the whole of our people. When someone die in a pack they eat a piece of them to carry thier soul with them.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Interesting. My people have a deity, the patron of the forest. It is not so much an active type of religion, like I have seen amongst.. say.. earthlings. But we give thanks for a bountiful harvest.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We have a diety but we don't worship them. The gods are uncaring group and have long since forgotten our existance.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Oh you do ? Tell me about your deity.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: dieties, plural. We have several they have abandoned us. The gods left our world and said we should stay and be good to each other since they didn't want us anymore.

Nyx'@whimsytribble looks shocked "They actually said that to their people? How horrible !"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* They said they wished to create another world. So we assume they went elsewher and did just that.

Nyx'@whimsytribble looks almost offended "How dreadful. If one is to care for a race then they have a responsibility, and should not spurn it."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns at her* Do we not let children run wild and do as they will so they will grow to more then what they are. Our gods treated us like children and once thier guidance was no longer needed they+

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: left. I don't see it as abandoment but as change as all things do.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: But darling ! The gods are there to help provide for those they care for. Not to leave them behind.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: My people are a billion strong and we've been traveling the stars as they do. One day we will become like gods and will do similar as they. All things chang luv. It is what is good about this +

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: universe. We teach that change will happen and eventually something comes of that change and brings on more change.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *kisses her* now lets get to the main event *winks as he he wraps his arms around her*<fade to black>

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down