Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sieg unwelcomed slaver +Fleet rp

Go down

Sieg unwelcomed slaver +Fleet rp Empty Sieg unwelcomed slaver +Fleet rp

Post  kirtcni Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 am

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Lower right
Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Hello Darling.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sniffs the air as his ears twitch* Hello luv. *strokes her hair then down her back* How was your day?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *reaches up to kiss him* It wasn't too bad. How was yours?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Not to bad *He pulls her up to kiss her and squeezes her ass* I could be better but you know me I'm always ready to please you *smirks*
Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *leans against him and smiles* could be better huh? I don't think I need to guess what would make you feel better than you do *squeezes his thigh playfully*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as his hand runs up her thigh* I'm sure you're very aware though your rubbing the wrong thing *smirks*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: No I'm not *gives him a lsy grin* I'm very well aware of what I'm rubbing and what I'm not.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *Sly
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Awww. *smirks as his hand slips down her back and into her pants* Now I wonder what I should be rubbing. *grins naughtily*
[Local] Kur'Eq@sam17101: "Ferengi, Blood Wine."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *giggles and twists away* not there.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *twitches his ear as he looks over at the new comer* Hello lad.
Kur'Eq@sam17101 growls at Siegfried "I am Kur'Eq, not Lad."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Kur'Eq and his ears twitch* Oh?
Kur'Eq@sam17101 sips his blood wine
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *Aside to Siegfried* Kroq's or Morrigans? Doesn't look like one of yours.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Maybe he belongs to Tem. His taste keep changing.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *giggles*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 looks to Siegfried "You are mistaken. I am Klingon, I am not a slave... I am a master."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Oh? And what does a master want in this place we dont' have slave's here.
[Local] Kur'Eq@sam17101: "I have stoped for food, drink and fule."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Please tell me you're not looking for Kanar. We don't stock it.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Wel if you have slaves I suggest you don't bring them aboard they wouldn't be returned to your ship. This is an independent base and slavery isn't welcome here.
[Local] Kur'Eq@sam17101: "Slaves are not walked as targs are. Slaves are slaves. As for Kanar... that is a /Card-a-sian/ delicacy, not a Klingon one."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *frowns at him darkly*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* Up to you lad. We let slaves go here. *pets Nyx's back* Enjoy your bloodwine lad. I think your irritating my pack mate which is probably bad for your health.
[Local] Kur'Eq@sam17101: "Perhaps your 'pack makte' should have a stronger stomach."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *continues to stroke Nyx's back* Her stomach is just fine she eats those that don't please her. I eat anything that I kill. *gives him a large toothy grin with big cannines protruding*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *glowers at him* I have little taste for garbage.
Kur'Eq@sam17101 grins proudly "I have killed men larger than you with bigger mouths, do not challenge me or you will regret it."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *snickers*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Oh? Then if you want to challange me lad I'll be glad to show you that I'm not as weak as other's you have fought. *smirks*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 laughs "I would not waste the breath to challenge you, toy'wI''a'."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I see the Peta'Q knows when to step back like a beaten targ. *chuckles and takes a drink handing the bottle to Nyx*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 glares "Very well, you want a challenge, you have it. But i will have no pitty on a toy'wl''a' like you."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *Takes a sip from the bottle and raises a brow* You really ought to think carefully before doing that.
[Local] Kur'Eq@sam17101: "I am Kur'Eq of the house of Mogh. I will not be insulted by the likes of a couple of toy'wI''a's."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles as he takes a drink* So a Peta'Q wants to challange his better after all. *grins* I'm ready when you are lad.
Kur'Eq@sam17101 balls ups his fists "Then stand and fight. I shall savour your heart as you watch me eat it still beating after i tear it out of your chest!"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks unimpressed* I really dont care who you are. If you keep slaves then to me, you're just scum. But again, I Warn you. Siegfried is not to be trifled with.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs and stands up on the floor* I'm feeling a bit generous stay away from the sensitive man bits. I'll get angry if you mess with them. Other than that have some fun lad.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *shrugs one shoulder* Don't say you weren't warned Klingon.
Kur'Eq@sam17101 glares as he throws his hand forward at the mans face, his palm open and rushing forcefully forward and upward
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *hurriedly moves out of the way*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *the hand connects as siegfried flows backwards muting the enertia as it hits his chin he falls back against the bar as his leg comes out to forcefully kick the klingon across the room*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 takes the unexpected kick to the stomach and falls backwards, rolling quickly to the side and throwing himself back onto his knee looking to siegfried for the next move
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he rubs his chin* Not bad lad but I think your outmatched today. I suggest you learn your place. You'll get hurt if you don't. *he says as he rolls his shoulders*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 pushes off and charges siegfried, his head droping down just as he is about to connect, his sholder positioned just right to land in siegs stomach
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *siegfried watches and as he shifts so does siegfried instead of his stomach he would meet his knee.*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 grunts as his sholder connects with siegs knee, he wraps his arm around the mans legg and pushes against siegfrieds knee with all his might trying to inflict any pain he can
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sieg feeling the presure on his knee growls and bows his leg outward as he falls to the floor catching it with one outstretched hand bringing his other knee up to slam the side of his face*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 wobbles and falls dazed by the kick he swings wildly landing several punches in the mans stomach, legs and one misfortunate shot in the groin
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grunts in pain and changes as the adrenalin kicks in a savage growl escapes his lips as he pushes himself off the floor and stands up looming over the poort kliongong his claws gleam and a wild look+
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: to his eyes.*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Siegfried !
Kur'Eq@sam17101 looks up and kicks at the mans knees with all the force he can muster
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his legs bow out at the attacks as he grabs at the man's face picking him up holding him in the air then slams him into the ground*
Kur'Eq@sam17101 shakes his head, fighting to keep consious and alert as he uses a hand to try to push him self back to his feet, using his free hand to swing wildly at Siegfried again
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: The hits connect but like hitting a brick wall it is mostly ignored as only a few grunts escape his lips as he picks the man up and tosses him accross the room*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *vaults over the bar, and hangs off Siegfrieds arm* No ! Thats enough
Kur'Eq@sam17101 climbes to his feet trying to find a focus unable to see clearly, he moves clumbisly toward siegfried, fists balled up
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *points at the Klingon* You stay there !!
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sniffs the air and turns as his hand goes to Nyx's throat he holds her up infront of her sniffing like an animal his tongue slides out and he licks her face.* Hello luv?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *struggles slightly* Mrmh.
Kur'Eq@sam17101 ignors the woman and continues marching towards Siegfried
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sets her down gently and kicks the klingon in the chest to send him flying again* Sorry luv I lost control for a moment didn't I?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Yes. Now its time to stop playing.
Kur'Eq@sam17101 grunts as he hits the wall, he pushes him self onto his hands and knees, but his body collapses under its own weight as he finally fades out of consiousness
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *watches the Klingon* Probably the best thing for him really. He's certainly his own worst enemy
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to her then nods to Nyx as he kisses her* Well luv I did warn him.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I know darling *gives him a squeeze* Are youall right?
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Nyx and then siegfried then the klingon "Some one have too much to drink" looks at Sieg "And whats with the big man?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: He... took an unfortunate blow that didn't agree with him.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 reaches behind the bar and takes out a bottle of Saurian Brandy, uncorks it and begins to drink it
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* A few bruises once the adrenalin wears off but nothing serious I don't think. Unles he stabed me when I was raging? *nods to Sam* Jst a little diagreement.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "With who, Khaless?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks at Siegfried mischievously* Do you need the ice-pack this time?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* With the fool unconscious over there. *grins* I don't know why Klingons think they are stronger then me. *looks to Nyx* I don't know haven't felt it yet.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Must'a been one hell of a disagreement."
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 taps his combadge "Security to the Bar please."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *strokes Siegfrieds back* Well, its time to settle down now.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gives him a toothy grin as he chuckles* He made the mistake of refering to us as slaves then he made a bigger mistake by hitting me in the family jewels.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *raises her brow curiously, noticing Sieg's form*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Nyx as he changes then groans and falls over whining grasping his balls*
Nyx@whimsytribble hides a smile "I'll rub them better for you later. After the - ah....."
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "Ah" nods and when security arrives he looks at them, "The Klingon over there.. take him to the med bay and see to it he does not leave untill I speak to him my self."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *winces inwardly* Ice pack my love?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *much like a yelping dog who's been kicked he nods as he whines*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Do you need a doctor." smiles at Az "I hear shes got quite angelic hands."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *raises her brow at Seig and presses a hypo against his neck*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 puts his hand on Nyx's sholder "So, the bigger they are..." tries to muffle his laugh
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks up at Az gratefully as the medicine takes effect he slowly gets up and tries not to move his balls around to much as he moves to sit on the bar*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *motions to the bartender* Ice. In a bag. And don't tell me you can't find one. Just look.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Those might... bruise... but... you can fix that with.. *hands Nyx a small kit* I'll let you apply that...
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *smiles at her* Thank you Azrea
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Ice? What is this? The dark ages?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *giggles*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *shrugs* It helped him last time
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (ROFL Classic)
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *winks* Personally, I think he enjoyed it
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: ((lmfao az the most awesome doctor in sto))
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *whimpers a bit and spits in the direction of the klingon being carried off*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I feel like I am in the Spanish Inqusition, ice on balls? No thank you. *shudders*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "There is a wounded Klingon in the med bay. Under guard. He may need your assistance, when you feel like it. Hes not welcome here as a guest any more, when your done with him... I will be
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh.. you'd probably know what it might fee like.. right?
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: ... questioning him."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *feel
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* We did talk about that last night. *winks at Nyx*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *whimpers a bit as he readjusts his sitting*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs and hand Siegfried a small bag of ice.* Welcome to the dark ages darling.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Again.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Nyx as he takes the ice bag and place it on his crotch* Thank you.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shudders* That kit that I just gave you... would be twice as effective at stopping the brusing, as well as easing the pain...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: But hey... if you want to put a glacier down there... go ahead.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Az quirks his brow then to Nyx* you want to apply it luv?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shakes her head grinning and pours out a water*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: If you want to. But not on the bar here. People eat and drink off there.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Az, your beautiful... but hes not thinking right now... hes hurting." grins
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* I'm aware Sam...and wait... who did that?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he gets up and limps along behind Nyx to get treatment*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "The guy in med bay. Hes... out cold and under guard. Siegfried knocked him out. But no need to deal with him now."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *motions* Lie down, and get your gear off
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: zzzZZZzzz...
Siegfried@kirtcni falls asleep.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: zzzZZZzzz...
Siegfried@kirtcni slumbers peacefully.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he takes his clothes off and lie's down on his back*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *mutters under her breath about men being big babies, as she treats him gently with the kit given to her by Azrea* Honestly darling, why didn't you just have him beamed off the moment he began
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: his raving? *busily makes him comfortable* Honestly...
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs and whines a bit though it' starting to feel much better* I didn't know his true business here so I didn't want to scare him off till I had his ship investigated. We are pirates luv sending
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: info to our crew would help acquire another ship.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sighs* Well, look where it got you. *shoves the kit to one side, strokes his hair back from his face and bends over the kiss his lips* You'll be all right sweetheart.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he wraps his arm around her and pulls her in for a deeper kiss keeping her next to him while he falls asleep*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *strokes his hair and talks to him while he sleeps, even though he can't hear her* I do widh you'd refrain from getting hurt. Its very worrying.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *wakes up after a short nap and grins up at Nyx.* Hello Luv.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *leans down and kisses his lips* Feel better?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he kisses her in return he gets up and gets dressed* Shall we go back or would you rather go elsewhere? *grins at her*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: You're injured. You shouldn't even be thinking about that
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I was't thinking about me but you luv. *chuckles*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "So do you two wanna tell me what happened... I mean, duty and all as the head of the guard?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs* I'm fine for the moment. *looks to Sam* Over a drink.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Nyx will explain I'm getting a drink. *he walks to the bar a bit bow legged*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Sieg, you uh... ok?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* it's still tender but isn't as painful as it was.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs, "So?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: It was really just an unfortunate incident.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grabs a bottle of bloodwine as he adjusts to sitting on the bar taking the ice pack and putting it back more out of a sense to protect it then the pain*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: A boastful kind of Klingon stopped by here for food and fuel, and he irritated me.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "So you sent Sieg after him?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Siegfried advised him to not worry so much, and there was some insulting, and - WhaT? No ! Siegfried isn't a toy, or an animal to be sent after someone
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I would never do that.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "I wasnt implying he was, but he would act if you asked."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I actually tried to warn the fellow about throwing down a challenge. But he didn't listen
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Ok, so how did Siegfried end up like this and the klingon out like a light?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: And when they began fighting, he was dazed, and an unfortunate blow landed right in the.... groin. Which made him very angry
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Yea... woulda made me pritty mad too."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Siegfried was so cross he threw him across the room. Uh.. twice.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "So uh... did the man not accept siegfrieds refusal to fight?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh, Siegfried didn't refuse. He accepted the Klingons challenge. But in a good natured way. Until he got smacked in the groin..
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *picks up her previously abandoned bottle of bloodwine.* Then it was on for young and old, I can tell you
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "Ok... Siegfried... did you ever think maybe you should... uh... not accept these challenges?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* He was irritating Nyx and you know how slaves are taboo here.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *glances at Seig* Better than Ice?
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Slaves?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye lass beter though I still use the ice pack it doesn't hurt but it's more comforting to have something protecting the sensitive area for a while.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks at Seig* How about a transparent aluminum... cup?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* The problem is I don't think I'd fit inside of one when I change I get bigger in all respects.
Temorjin@temorjin strolls in, bottle of Kanar already in hand
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: If I changed while wearing it I think things would be very painful at that point.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles brightly and hugs him, looking up and sighing, saying quietly* Hi.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "Az do you have any Andorian Cinamin or Trill Salt peter?" looks to Sieg "So you said this Klingon has slaves?"
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and bumps his forehead against the back of Az's head
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *taps her chin at Seig's comment* Perhaps if we make it more flexibile...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I'm not an engineer, that isn't my... specialty...
Temorjin@temorjin leans back against the bar
Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink of Kanar
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *raises her brow at Sam* Why do you ask?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* but if it flexes to much it would pinch so I don't see how that would be useful.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shudders and grabs her sides* Ok ok, enough.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles evily "Once your patient is back on his feet, he needs to answer questions.... an injection of Trill salt peter makes him want to talk, an injection of Andorian Cinamin makes him beg to be
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Perhaps like Sam said, you should just stop giving in to people's challenges darling.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: allowed to talk."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *purses her lips* I'll get him on his feet... his... ability to sing... I will not partake in...
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he looks to sam* He said he was a master and refered to us as slaves.
Temorjin@temorjin raises an eyebrow
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *glances at Sam and smirks* He better hit some high notes, however...
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Wouldnt ask you to, just let me know if your stock has what i need and I will not bother you to be there when i administer it. The Terran empire has used it for centuries."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Az* If a man's balls are ripped off can you put them back on?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shudders* Seig!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: And of course I can... but what a terrible... terrible thought...
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Security, lock down the Klingon ship that arrived here recently, search it from bow to stern and then tear it apart and look again. I want any slaves taken for treatment to the med bay then
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I was thinking of ripping his off a few times.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: released. The crew will be held in the brig till I say other wise."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh I don't know. I think it would be appropriate for some *looks in Tem's direction*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oi!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm not even sure wot yer talkin about, but it can't be good
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "I think its a good idea."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to tem lifts up the ice patch and puts it back on his crotch*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* I'm not going to sit there with a protoplaser and keep attaching his balls.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 grins "Sieg, when I'm done with him... he will be all yours, but first I want to know what he knows."
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 grins, "I will."
Temorjin@temorjin leans over an murmurs to Az
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks at Tem* Some... prisoner.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: As long as it isn't a slave.. We certainly wouldn't want any of those..
Temorjin@temorjin smirks
Temorjin@temorjin drinks
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 glares at Tem "Thats right... we dont."
Temorjin@temorjin nods knowingly
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks between Tem and Sam* Who said we wanted slaves?
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sips his previously untouched bottle of brandy "I freed a cat from a Klingon and out of habbit she refered to me as master and your boy toy cant get past the fact shes not my slave."
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 glares at him
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Don't even start on this topic. Its what began this whole mess. Andfrankly, I'd like Siegfrieds family jewels in good, working order, rather than crushed in challenges over the topic of slavery
Temorjin@temorjin smirks then shivers in false fear
Temorjin@temorjin drinks
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *winks at Nyx* If they do get crushed... we can fix those... although... I would have to... handle them, in that case.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Gloves.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wear gloves.
Temorjin@temorjin smirks
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Leather gloves.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Under your supervision of course, love. *nudges Tem*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hah! I wouldn't want to see it!
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he looks to Tem* I like it when they wear leather. *snorts*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Yes. as opposed to the full length hazard gear you'd need to wear when handling Tems
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She goes bare.. Let me assure you
Temorjin@temorjin wiggles his eyebrows
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *sighs at Tem* How... crude...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Awwww!
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: The poor girl. She must have to give herself a massive shot of antibiotics when shes done
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: But yes... I do. *smirks*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hah!
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to tem approvingly* Never cover free is always best *winks*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *grins up at Nyx* It was the main reason I became a doctor... to deal with that... *laughs waving her hand* I'm kidding...
Tatyddup@kat98577 blows a kiss to Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: Evening Sam
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I prefer more pleasant ways to deal with balls.. and other things.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: STD -and- Cancer free! I'm a lucky guy!
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles at Taty as she walks up "Ah my dear, so purrrfect to see you again" Grins playfully
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Brain free too. common sense free as well. What more could you ask ?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *grins at Nyx* Well... if you are a scientist, and consider them a science experiment, it is a win win.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 grins "now if we can only get you free of the Kanar."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs* Perhaps youre right.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No freedom from Kanar.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Prolly in the genetic recipe...
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: well for some reason my ears were burning, was there someone talking about me
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *raies her brow* I'm going to test that recipe someday...
Temorjin@temorjin winces
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns and thne looks over at the Rashain* Hello lass. *shifts as he moves the ice pack on his crotch then takes a drink of bloodwine*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You dun wanna. Trust me
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *leans over to kiss sam on the cheek*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *bites his arm playfully* Who says?
Temorjin@temorjin winces , "Oi!
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles and rubs Tatys chin gently "No... but your company is always welcome."
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Azrea have you and Siegfried met Taty?"
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at Sam and Taty's interaction*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: No... I'm afraid I haven't
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *Purrrrrrrr* im glad. I don't know if you have noticed, but I finally took the stupid collor of
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I've smelt her last time I saw her but I haven't really conversed with her if that's what your asking though right now I'm not in the best of moods to be chatting lad.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "She is the Ferasan I freed from the Klingon." smiles and kisses her cheek softly, "I did, but I wasnt going to even mention that horrible device."
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "I wanted to introduce you properly, is all, Siegfried. I think I introduced her to Nyx?"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: No Sam, you didn't
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: i can sense that oyu are not in the best of moods, make sure that you keep ice on those
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *frowns* What is it with ice?!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: What the -hell-.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "I am a horrible person, im sorry. Nyx, this is Taty, Taty, this is Nyx."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Nobody puts ice on a wound!
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *nods to her* Hello there.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks to Azrea and smiles* Sometimes, perhaps the old remedies still work just as well.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: hello Nyx *smiles*
Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink of Kanar
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Az* It isn't wounded it just needs a little protection for now lass think back to whenyour a male it makes more sense that way.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "And you already /know/ temorjin."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks at Seig* When I was a male, the last thing I would use was -ice-.
Temorjin@temorjin chuckles
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: yes, we have....chatted....
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I still find that whole thing simply fascinating. Fascinating.
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and nudges his forehead against the side of Az's head
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: so Tem, have you talked *cringes* to my sister laitly
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Az to better understand, why not punch Tem in teh balls as hard as you can, and see if he wants ice or your modern medicine."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oooh can I do it ?!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks at Sam* I can punch him in the balls... just... not the face.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 grins proudly as he reaches over and rubs Taty's chin softly
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at sam* I'll take both.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: First, nope. Haven't seen my favorite Caitian
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: He never said anything about the balls...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Two. No punching of the Tem.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks over her shoulder and smiles innocently*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm like, hardly even sayin anything
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: How about hitting with an object then?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *jumspeagerly off the bar*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 grins "Hey I said I wouldnt hit you, never said I wouldnt have some one else do it for me."
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: can i do it master
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, hopefully my Trillshield will filter out most of that...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *raises her brow at Nyx* You better be ready to take me back to your ship if you are gonna hurt those...
Temorjin@temorjin smirks, "Master.. How cute... I get shot when people call me that..
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh I wouldn't hurt Azrea. I'm waiting for her to get bored with you. Which wont be long.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns at the Raishain* Master? *quirkshis brow*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 ignores tatys question and continues to rub her chin as he watches Tem
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "You have a master Tem... who is it, the guy who bottles your Kanar?"
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She's not gunna get bored!
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (brb)
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, I dunno.. I can pretty safely say I dun have a 'Master'
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh of course she will. You're unamusing, smelly and crude. How could she NOT get bored?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *stands in front of Tem, pressing herself against him* I'm gonn ahave to look out for those...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks up at Tem as soon as he says -master-(
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: um sam, can i hit Tem for you?
Temorjin@temorjin slips an arm around Azrea
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I do have a Trill, however....
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: and every time i call you master, you can do things to me.
Temorjin@temorjin smirks and kisses the top of Azrea's head
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sighs and looks at Azrea dolefully* I suppose I'll have to keep waiting.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She's not gunna get bored! I'm totally entertaining!
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: You could share her Tem you know. Selfish beast
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Tem* Please don't tease him about the... whole... thing...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Nope. No sharing.. I'm an only child. Greedy.. All that.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Taty, first off, no... i send people to hit tem that I dont care if they live or die, or if I know hes too attached to hurt them. And second, I dont want to hurt you so doing things to you
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *corsses her arms and pouts* Selfish.
Temorjin@temorjin looks to Az, "You dun want me to?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *grabs Tem by the collar and brings him down to eye level, sternly*
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: for calling me master will only be an encouragment." smiles as he rubs behind her ear
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: No, I don't want you to.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I wo...*eeeps*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: She pretty. Shes soft, and she understands what its like to be a man and woman !
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Ok, ok!!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I won't I wont!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *kisses his cheek*
Temorjin@temorjin looks smug for a moment, then bumps his forehead against hers
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sulkily leans against the bar*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *Prrrrprrrr* it has been so long sense i have been carresed like this sam. i may have to keep you around
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at Nyx*
Tatyddup@kat98577 bursts into tears.
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 grins "Told'ya I was good for something."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You left something out, Nyx..
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *ignores him*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Add 'mine' to that list..
Temorjin@temorjin smirks
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Taty "Is every thing ok?"
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *sniffles* everything is fine *sniffles* this just makes me so happy
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Tem "Slave?"
Temorjin@temorjin chuckles
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nudges Tem, resting her head on his chest, watching Taty, narrowing her eyes curiously*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm pretty sure 'slave' never really came up
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sets his bottle down and whipes the fallen tears from her face softly with one hand still rubbing spot behind her ear with his hand.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Sam, picking her head off Tem,* Really? You just said that....
Temorjin@temorjin smiles innocently and looks to Sam
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I just told him -not- to talk about that, and then you say that, in relation to me...
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "If she is 'yours' she is nothing more than an object to be claimed... if she is your love then that is different. Please understand the two."
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *places head on Sam's right shoulder and starts purring loudly*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *frowns* That is... rude...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: See? Totally.. I was even cooperating...
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I dont think thats the case. Siegfried calls me his all the time. I am not a slave
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "I will not have a man accuse me of owning a slave, then speak of others in the terms slave owners use."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Uh huh.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I'mnot an object either *touches her chin* An object of desire maybe.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Cram it, hu-maan.
[Local] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: "Not when hes trying to take the high road."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *sighs*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, I totally am.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She told me not to. So I didn't.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *hissssss*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I just had to wait all of 30 seconds fer you to show yer a wanker
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Tem and shakes her head -no-*
Temorjin@temorjin stops, then takes a drink of Kanar
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles brightly and leans against him*
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 puts his hand on Taty's sholder "Hes not worth it... might spill that disgusting shit he drinks on ya."
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *continues purring in Sams ear*
Temorjin@temorjin nudges his forehead against hers
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 rubs the back of Tatys neck
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You realize we've almost got a working shipyard??
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shakes her head* Ok Tem... I'm sorry... fire away.
Temorjin@temorjin leans over an murmurs
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: he may not be worth it, but i will not allow anyone to say something that will cause a fight
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: If the *looks at Sam* Insolent human can't be civil... you don't have to be...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh!
Temorjin@temorjin turns around
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Awesome!!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I tried Sam... I did... *shakes her head*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I even tried to change the subject!
Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "I wont waste the energy on him..." looks to Azrea "Really, so what you said last night was just bull shit? I have a prisoner to interogate, i dont need this shit."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Woohoo! The moral highground is awesome!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Two words.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Douche.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Bag.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *glares at Sam* I tried to be civil! I tried to make -him- act civil!
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh do shut up Tem.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I was actin civil too!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wait! Now Nyx, c'mon. I was totally do wot she said
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Nyx* He made a reference to me being a slave...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: After the sob story of slavery...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Hypocrite much? Do not patronize me... I tried to even be civil after that, but... eventually... it is too much.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *hisses at Tem* I hope you are happy. *stomps off to the transporter pad*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Its a sensitive issue. I do not like it either, but I don't have "all" the same hang ups he does. That doesn't mean you have to make it worse Tem by being a smart ass.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I am, actually
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: -Tem- wasn't the smart ass!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Cuz it's totally not my fault. I did -exactly- wot she told me to do
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *glares at them* Have you lost your common sense? Did you watch that exchange?!
[SiegPack] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: clamness shatters, so much misery and pain, hurt and heat break errupt from him as if being held back by a thin flood wall that finally broke
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: No, nothing is "ever" your fault , is it Tem?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: That time it totally wasn't
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Did I or did I not do as I was told?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Or, just because it's me, I have to be wrong?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *raises a brow at Azrea* You don't think calling someone a "douche" and cheering about taking the moral high road is actuing like a smart ass? Huh. clearly, we have differing definitions
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I called him a douche -after- she said I could.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Exactly... it is linear....
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: You make it sound as though it all happened at once...
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Right. And we alllll knw you always do exactly what you're told, don't we. *looks disgusted* You just adore finding you're slippery little weasel ways to wriggle out of things, and justify incidents -
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: as "totally" not being your fault
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, have I not done as she's told me so far?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *tilts her head at Nyx* Why do you hate him so much?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Was I actually wrong there? Or are you so paranoid that I'm up to something that I can't possibly be right?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: He was not wrong this time...
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Don't even try your crap on me Tem , it doesn't work.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: See? Even when I'm actually doing right they are sure I'm up to something.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks steadily at him* Tem you're ALWAYS up to something.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Which, I likely am.. But still. It's a case by case basis.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Tem and sighs*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Az..
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I have yet to not do as you said.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Even if I am up to something, why get me in trouble before I even do anything
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wot if I'm not up to anything?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Nyx* Please... stop? He wasn't wrong this time...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I know, he has been... he... but... this wasn't him...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yeah. Go after me when I'm actually wrong.. It should happen often enough if you're right
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks to Azrea* And actually, just for your information, I don't hate Tem at all. But I have no problems pointing out his underhanded appalling behaviour
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wot was the appalling bit this time?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An did Sam do anything appalling?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs and takes a drink as his ears twitch*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Stop playing the innocent Tem. You know very well the subject of slavery sends him into a tailspin. But you do have to keep on about it, even if he brings it up. why can you not just ignore it ?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Sam called -me- a slave... I've tried to make amends with him... that isn't a normal comparison!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I stopped.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: When Az said to.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I didn't even insinutate after that.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Sam brought that up, to be fair.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Instead of attempting to rile him? No, he isn't perfect, and he DOES take things on that topic too personally, but I expect it would take "Far" too much empathy for you to even attempt to understand
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Look.. Here's the thing.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *blinks, deflated*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks at Tem* No...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: You don't need to justify it tonight...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You want to reign me in a lil bit. Az is yer ticket. You want me to keep bein a total wanker? Then keep blaming me before I actually even do anything
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and nuzzles his forehead against Az's neck
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns as he takes another drink*

[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *sips her glass*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Perhaps one day, if something like that ever happens to you, you might understand the pain and the horror that he feels over it. I can. I feel it through the link.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *finishes her glass and sets a few bars on the table*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yeah, well. I'm centering my 'feelings' on my Trill. That seems like a -way- better deal
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Its a shame you can't. Though I still doubt you'd have the understanding to process it
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *shakes her heaD* What the hell is wrong with people darling? They're nutcases
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *picks her up after moving the ice pack and sets her on his lad* Not everyone gets along all the time their is still quiet a bit of rough edges to them all and until the pieces fit it's still going to
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: be rough.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: They're all mad, I'm sure of it. Are thye doing this to each other on purpose?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *strokes her hair* Yes and no they each have an outlet and a trigger. Look at it this way from what I heard no one said anthing directly wrong it was the implication of thier words that has given rise
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: to strife.
[SiegPack] Sam Davis -KDF-Mirror-@sam17101: misery, heart break, pain, depression, self ridicule all eminate from him in such force they feel like they had been building up for days, maybe weeks
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: That is what I mean exactly, about Tem. He loves to pretend he's innocent, by never saying anything directly wrong, but his words are always heavy with insinuation. He's horrible, and slippery.
[SiegPack] Siegfried@kirtcni: Calm and love returns to him
[SiegPack] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns for a moment and nods* He is but he isn't wrong. And in this world the truth is the most dangerous weapon for most. Sam needs to learn to control that side of him as well. Or should I just go
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns for a moment and nods* He is but he isn't wrong. And in this world the truth is the most dangerous weapon for most. Sam needs to learn to control that side of him as well. Or should I just go
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: out and kill all the slavers and be done wth it?
[SiegPack] Siegfried@kirtcni: mt))
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Yes, he does. I am definitely not saying Sam is blameless. I said that. HE needs to learn not to take everything so personally. But, in response. Tem needs to not try to cause these kinds of incidents
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* In time they will but it takes a fine balancing act and the best thing to do is remain calm.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *scowls* I get tired of Tem's nonsense. It is utterly infuriating. I think from now on, I shall just leave when he enters a room. I can no longer be bothered with htis nonsene
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her calmly* If you want to luv I will not gainsay you but I think... *closes his mouth as he takes a drink and squezes her* Go see how sam is doing luv. I think he needs you.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: In a moment. *looks at him curiously* You think what?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: give me some thing cold barkeep\
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I think it's best to keep my mouth shut? *grins as he kisses her* I see the universe differently love I don't think to often in the term I. I think in the term we.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Siegfried, I would rather know.. please? You can always share your thoughts with me
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *grabs glass from bartender* *starts sipping dring*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gives her a steady look* If you insist. I think Tem is to affraid to be honest with himself and uses his tongue to inciet anger because he believes everyone hates him already so he incites people to
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: hate him because them liking him scares him more then being hated. Because it means someone has gotten inside his head.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sighs* I've oftne thought the same thing, I wont deny that. But.... it become wearing, after a time. When someone will never let you get to know them.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: It's a form of self loathing.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *sips drink while wondering where Sam has gone
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Tattyddup* Evening lass.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I suppose I should go and find Sam.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Will you come with me ?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: Evening Sieggried *takes another sip*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes his head* He won't want me there luv. He's affraid angry and hurting another male does little more then aggravate antoher when such emotions run high.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sighs* All right.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *rubs neck where slave colar was*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: i am glad that i got this stupid thing off
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *takes a drink and looks to the Ferasian* What thing lass?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *finishes the glass and orders another*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: the slave colar, that i had.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *winces at the thought of slavery and being inslaved*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he takes another drink* Aye it's good to be free. You are friends to Sam-pack?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *ponders the question* i am a friend with Sam, but dont know about the whole pack thing
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: I have never been accepted into anyting
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: accept slavery *ponders killing her sister*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he sniffs the air and his ears twitch* He is pack to me. *quirks brow* You are welcome to join are fleet here lass. We are pirates mercenaires, companions and assasins. But if you want to
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *grabs glass from the barkeep, pounds it in one drink and debands another*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: be apart of this group. You would be welcome here.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *perks at the word welcome* you mean, i wouldnt have to starve for days anymore?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns as he looks to the bartender* Meat lots of it and quickly. *shakes his head* no you would have to work but you could eat drink and be free of constraints.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *drools at the smell of the meat* i would do anything to be completely free *grabs a piece of meat and starts nawing on it purring*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *stops chewing for a minuite* for no-one is completely free *goes back to nawing at the piece of meat*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We are free but we are not. Me and those who are pack are bound to each other we will never be free of one another but *shrugs* I don't mind being bond in that way.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: binding, like those of my speasies that bond for life?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *ponders the thought of being connected to others*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We are bond throught the fenrir and be pack it is a binding that is permentant. It can be removed but to do so is a betrayal and will make it so that someone who leaves the pack next time +
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: they are seen by a previous packmate they will be killed on site.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: really? *nods*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye pack is what is important.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *mudders to herself* all i know is slavery and being connected to someone. *shakes head* if it wasnt for Sam i wouldnt be here *whines intentatvely* it sounds like a good thing, if that can get me
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: closer to Sam
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *finishes muttering*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks his brow* You wish to be closer to sam?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *shivers at the name* there is a connection, some sort of bonding that i have with him, and i dont even think he knows it
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *tilts his head and sniffs the air a bit* Oh?
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *sigh* yes.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: but im dont even know if it will work, his thoughts are always clouded and doesnt want to talk about them
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *watches her for a long moment* You have been a slave till now and being pack is a type of slavery though I don't see it as the bad kind. We take on pack mates but you willl have to convince Nyx that
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: you are worthy of that position*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: I don't know if i can. this is the longest conversation i have has with someone other than Sam. *thinks a minuite* to become apart of the pack is to know how to express things both physical, emotional
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: and sexual
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: and i dont even know if i can carry on a conversation with a female without thinking about things that could happen
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye we share though Sam's position in pack is Beta if you wish to breed with him you would want to be Omega.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: with that, i dont even know if i can bread. *shudders at the thought of what they did to her* i dont remember much of being inslaved
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* That maybe for the best lass. Sam remembers and it brings him much pain. If it can stay forgoten best that it does I think.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: i agree on that, i think that is why he saved me
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he takes another drink* I believe so as well he has a good heart despite his issues.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *ponders* i would like to be apart of this pack, but it will take much more convinsing
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Listen to sam and then when you think you really would like to become one you will have to convince nyx she is the alpha bitch and decides if someone is worthy of expanding the pack.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: I dont want to upset the flow of things. i will listen observe, and then bring it up when i think im ready
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to her* As you will lass but whether your pack or not you will have to join a division here under one of the leaders. There are 4 groups. The Pirates lead by Morrigan, The Mercenaires led by+
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *prrrrrprrrrprrrr*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Kroq, The Aquisition lead by Temorjin, Espionage lead by me or Companions lead by Nyx.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: 5*)
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: and these, of the 5 i would have to choose.....*thinks* *gets an idea* everyone needs companions, *laughs* *thinks harder* but that would be talking *sigh*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: no matter what i do, i will have to talk to someone right?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* To some degree yes. Though companions pleasure men and females given your past you might want to consider a different group.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *nods in agreement*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: the only people i have come to meet is yourself, Sam, Temorjin, and if i remember right your mate Nyx
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her* Maybe a pirate but the last Farazian that Morrigan saw was shoved out an air lock for placing turrets all over her bridge.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at them brightly* Hello.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: Temorjin is friends with my god forsaken sister, you and nyx i have just met, and sam freed me
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Nyx was here and she is my mate. The alpha males breed with the alpha and beta females the Beta males breed with the Omega females . We only hold to that during breeding time though the rest of
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: the time you are free to pleasure whoever you wish. *nods to Az* Hello lass.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *Raises her brow* And... where do I fall in there?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks his brow* You aren't pack lass so your an Omega.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* I think... I'm ok with that.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: give me 3 earth days and i will have my decition. and if i decide not to become apart of the pack i will let you know.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Taty* As you will lass.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *wonders shyly* and with the divisions, do i contact you or them?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *Grins at Az* You should be ok with that lass. Your with Tem *winks*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Taty* You can contact me and I can inform them.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at Seig* Yes... I am.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nods at them* i'll leave you two...
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to az*
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: ok. *nods* my disition will be also in 3 earth days
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* That is fine with me lass if not I'm sure Sam will make sure your taken somewhere safe.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: im sure he will *nods* its time for my sleep cycle *yawn*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *takes another drink* Rest well lass.
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: you have a perrrrrrrfect night
[Local] Tatyddup@kat98577: *walks to transporter pad
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to her as she leaves his ears twitching*

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down