Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath Pack? (sieg, Nyx)

Go down

Aftermath Pack? (sieg, Nyx) Empty Aftermath Pack? (sieg, Nyx)

Post  kirtcni Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:18 am

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Nyx and sighs* Hello luv.

Nyx@whimsytribble looks infuriated "You know what I would like to know? What makes him think he can treat you as if "you" are the beta."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He has gotten above himself luv.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: And the fact that he spurned our help, and then accused us of enslaving him !

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I agree. He has acted very unpacklike and I've been contemplating what we can do. *gives her a sorrowful look*

Nyx@whimsytribble regards him with narrowed eyes "You actually look as if you're sorry for him. Well I am not. He needs to go. there is no other option. I for one do not want our pack to end up as Forgotten before-

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: its even begun properly. And with someone like him obviously, it may. I made a mistake, and this is my fault."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I should have tested his worthiness more myself luv. I am at fault in this the look was sorry for the pain we will have to endure what we have done.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: To undo it is very very painful.

Nyx@whimsytribble gives him a steady look "I am not afraid of pain. I am moreafraid of what someone like he may end up doing to our family, if this sort of nonsense continues."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *leans back in his chair* I do not disagree we may have to undo what we have done. *sighs* I think we should speak to him one last time. *frowns* I can't say that I like it his disrespect is+

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: apparent but maybe he has an excuse. Although I don't think thier is one. I still say let him speak. It is very very very painful luv. If we can salvage this at all then good if not. *makes an almost+

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: whining sound* It will become a non member.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Sam*)

Nyx@whimsytribble jumps off the table and sits across his knee, stroking back his hair "Darling, you are his alpha. You are owed respect at the very "least". But, I will concede to your wishes, let him speak for -

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: himself then. Though to be honest, I can only forsee repeat episodes of this kind of outburst. Not to mention that he deliberately allowed someone to play with his mind, without even asking of the -

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: consequence. The Fenrir are not his personl mind sweepers, to merely undo stupid decisions that he makes."

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: That also in itself should be afforded more respect.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He seems to have a hard time grasping the fenrir are alive of their own accord and thus pack to us cause the fenrir are pack we are one. He has missed the import of it and sees them as tools+

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: not as beings with a will of thier own.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: They are not there merely to perform on his command, I agree. *swings her leg irritably* I cannot say I am comfortable any longer with him Siegfried. Not only has he insulted us in the worst possible

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: way, but I no longer have any trust or desire for him. The crying and the emotional breakdowns were bad enough, but this !

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We will speak to him if he does not have a good reason for this then we will unbind him.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: How does one go about unbinding a pack member? Because frankly, its good to know that we can. Even though I think from now on we should be incredibly careful to make the right choices.

[Team] Nyx@whimsytribble: LOL Azrea

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Ask your Fenrir when you sleep about the "Calling" she will explain the whole of it. My fenrir whines about just thinking about it.

Nyx@whimsytribble frowns "While I feel for them, I would rather experience even a lot of pain now, than pain and shame later, if he brings shame to our family."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *zip*

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: He obviously no longer wants to be a part of us. You heard what he said. We would regret what we did.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye love I did hear him. But I can't say he was in his right mind.

Nyx@whimsytribble sighs "As I said, I will defer to your wishes my love."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he runs his hand through Nyx's hair gently* I don't want to compound a mistake if we don't have to luv. *looks at her sadly*

Nyx@whimsytribble huffs "That sad look had better be for our Fenrir and not for Sam's behaviour. "

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* It's for the pain you will have to endure if we have to do this.

Nyx@whimsytribble firmly "Dont you worry about me." pauses and looks at him in concern "You too?"

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* I can handle pain luv.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I'll be fine. Its pain. It only hurts for a while.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Talk to your fenrir first luv. It is very painful.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Is it going to leave me permanently damaged Siegfried?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* No but you will never forget the pain luv. It's a memoriable one.

Nyx@whimsytribble shrugs her shoulders "You'd be surprised what I've endured my darling. Despite how you make it sound, and I do believe you, I'll get over it. After all, it will only hurt for a while."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he kisses her gently* As you say luv.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I believe you. And I am sure it will probably be one of the most painful experiences of my life, if your reaction is anything to go by. But I will endure, and it will rectify this problem.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I believe you. And I am sure it will probably be one of the most painful experiences of my life, if your reaction is anything to go by. But I will endure, and it will rectify this problem.

[Team] Nyx@whimsytribble: ..

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* As you will luv *kisses her again* You are the alpha bitch I will abide by your decision.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: If there was another way you would have told me. If this is what it takes then so be it.

Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ..

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* of course luv there is another way but most people resist being unpack if he agrees to the simple unpack I will draw it out of him via my bite.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: You can do that?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: nods* I can but it's unlikely he'll let me.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Then either way, the issue will be dealt with.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* After we hae spoken to him you decide what must be done luv. I will adhere to your wishes.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: We will decide together Siegfried. I'd prefer that.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *kisses her again* As you will luv.

Nyx@whimsytribble exhales sharply "I dislike that its come to this. I do. Its not something I ever wished to happen. Its why I had so many questions about what happens in packs with disagreements. Obviously, I s-

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: still went forth and made a mistake."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* On he homeworld it's rare here it's harder and more confusing.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Do you ever recall this happening on your homeworld ever before?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* It is not spoken of because the Fenrir so fiercely regect doing it. It's essentially asking one fenrir to seperate it's sould from it's body.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: What about the "unpack" ? Is that ever spoken of, or instrumented?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* No we don't talk about i because it's rare and shameful for both sides.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Yes wel.. I can understand that already.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he strokes her hair wrapping one arm around her.* It is not know only the Fenrir keep track and they don't speak of it willingly without need.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: What if he doesn't want to go, and you feel he has a satisfactory excuse?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her and kisses her* I said I'll abide by your will luv. You brought him in he is pack to us but his loyalty is to you and he doesn't seem to respect me as an alpha. So if you say he goes.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: He goes regardless of his excuses.

Nyx@whimsytribble frowns "I said we would decide together. You are our Alpha. Though I must admit, his sometimes obvious disrespect for you vexes me greatly."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Then together we will decide and we will make good what must be done.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: So when do we haul him in here then?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes his head* Not tonight* I think we should rest first it was a trying day.

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down