Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cori meets Zxi and Sam (mirror)

Go down

Cori meets Zxi and Sam (mirror) Empty Cori meets Zxi and Sam (mirror)

Post  antaranspy Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:31 am

[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: i can't afford alot of credits but i'm sure i can find some way to compensate you for your time
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks his brow at Sam and tilts his head* love more then your career eh?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *frowns* Miss , really. I can't. I have no idea about ships. Its not a matter of money, its a matter of simply not knowing anything about them. I cannot help you, I'm sorry.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: Hello Sieg!
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Yes Sieg... some things are more important than a career."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks over at Cori as he sniffs the air running a claw up her back* Hello lass.
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: very well thank you
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *nods and goes back to her drink* No problem.
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: but if i can't fix it i need to sell it.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: it is good to be back-!
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I'm not looking for a ship.
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: how about you big guy you think you might want to buy a fed ship?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Sieg "Another /friend/ sieg?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins at Cori then looks at Racer* How much?
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: cheap..
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: i'll let you look at it you can tell me what the ship and crew are worth to you.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Racer* We can discuss it then.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Racer "What kind of fed ship?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns then thinks* What class of ship?
[Local] Cori@antaran80: Barkeeper, one Kanar please!
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 puts his hands up defensively looking at Sieg "Oh, sorry boss, not trying to step on your toes."
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: Odessy
Cori@antaran80 sits in a chair.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *runs his hand up Cori's leg* Hmm no thanks I'm not interested in it. I only have 500k free funds and it's worth more then that.
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: well it is damaged and hlf the crew are dead.. but i can make you a very good deal
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks brow* Alright lass. What is the deal you wish to make?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 gently traces a line from the top of Zxis sholder to her elbow with his index and middle finger "So how are you tonight Zxi?"
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks curious to Racer and sips her drink*
[Local] Racer@xracerx337x: well currently i'm broke so ....anything that i can walk away with would be nice
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Siegfried "Sieg, sir, if I may input my oppinion?"
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *smiles* Actually having quite a good time. Hows things been with you? I suppose finally clearing things up with Sam one way or the other makes you feel better?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 srughs "Ah it would have worked it self out one way or another. By the way, you never did tell me what you do?"
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I help colonies get on their feet. Its nice to have a hand in creating something, rather than destroying it.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to cori* Lass please get communicative with Sam here he is planning on being pack after he thinks about a few things.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: as you wish darling! *kisses your cheek* do we speak about Khum later?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to sam* You may if you wish lad.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Well thats certainly noble. And nothing less than I would expect either."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Cori* Amoung other things dear one.
[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Sir the odyssey class is too new and too conspicious. If you start flying one, or try doing any thing with it. Star Fleet will be all over us in a heart beat."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he looks at Sam I'll seelad.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: You call Siegfreid "Sir?"
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "I'm kinda his pack."
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "So its only the /respectful/ thing to do."
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *chokes on her drink* Kinda his pack? With all his ladies? Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "No."
[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "No, I serve in his gard, and I only entertain the females of his pack until I find the one I want to make my mate."
[Local] Cori@antaran80: Lady I hope I do not disturb your conversation with Sam here if I join? *looks at Zxi*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *shakes her head* No, its all right.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *looks to Cori* Are you one of Siegfrieds "girls" as well?
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks surprised* not "his" girls. I am pack of him, yes. But if you mean with "his" his property - then the answer is no.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Oh no, I didn't mean property, just one of his many.. girlfriends.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles* forgive me... talked too much to slaves and slavers... yes, I am one of his girlfriends! *looks to sam* I think we never met before? A fed guy as pack of sieg?
Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink of the Kanar
Temorjin@temorjin turns around and leans back against the bar
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: He sure hasa lot of them.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *looks to Sam* Apparently he's part of the pack. He just told me that he was.
Temorjin@temorjin takes another long drink from the bottle of Kanar
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *smiles at Cori* Thats a very pretty outfit you're wearing.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: Oh thank you! And yo know Sieg as well?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *laughs* Well, a little bit. He would like to know me "Better" but I'm not really interested in becomng part of his pack. I'll leave that to the more lovely ladies I see him with
[Local] Cori@antaran80: seems that there are more than I expected... *laughs*
Temorjin@temorjin tilts his head back and drains the bottle of Kanar
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Az!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at Tem* Hi!
Temorjin@temorjin glances back at the Ferengi, "Another Kanar!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You jus missed Cheeto.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: You dont mind that . Oh, and my apologies, my name is Zxircca, its lovely to meet you
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: He's gettin down on some Feddie Base.. I was gunna go, but there was a misunderstanding over my ID
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shrugs* Well... I -could- go... but, I think I'll stay. So much for getting me in huh? *nudges him playfully*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hah!
[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: ((sorry gang afk doing sound check for my show Wink ))
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: ((Good luck Sam!
[Local] Cori@antaran80: My name is Cori and it's my pleasure to meet you, too! I never conversate with... female... starfleet members before... not in a peaceful way *winks*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, you jus missed Grom. He's my 'in'.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *laughs* Well, you don't need to worry about be. Would you like a drink?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *about me
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm not sure why the Feddies are so strict with the ID clearance.
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and nudges the side of Az's head with his forehead
[Local] Cori@antaran80: I still have some Kanar, but thanks! And the doctor didn't allow me to drink too much...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *gently pushes back smiling*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Oh? Have you been ill?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So, wotever happened with those two who wanted to dissect Sam?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You have em arrested?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shrugs* I'm not sure... I think... they spoke to Admiral Davis, about what I don't know I wasn't there.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Huh.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I had to make sure Misha and Curi got along... *giggles*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: That was my next question!
Temorjin@temorjin wiggles his eyebrows
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: How did that go fer em?
[Local] Cori@antaran80: I was injured. Yes. *seems that this is not a thing she want to talk about*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughs* They -were- dancing.... but I don't think it happened... I made sure I... kept your line of thinking for them. *grins wickedly*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're getting better quickly then.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I figured, I could at least -tell- you the story, but alas, nothing...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It just seemed like such a good idea
[Local] Cori@antaran80: I'm here! That is much more I could do the last days...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, it'll be something sooner or later if we keep at em
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughs* I can't argue with that... not being at least... entertaining.
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and murmurs to Az
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Well thats good to hear, I'm pleased for you Cori.
Temorjin@temorjin leans back and smirks
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiles at him brightly and squeezes his arm gently* Yes it was...
[Local] Cori@antaran80: you are very friendly... for a fed... *smiles*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Think you'll see that Trill again?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *laughs* You've never met a friendly "fed" before? *shrugs* And despite all this stupid fighting, we're all still people.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I mean, I could track her down if ya wanted.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I do, yes. And I can track her down as well, she left her contact information with me and Misha, she was nice.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: let me say.... most friendly feds were males... and I think you know why... I once danced in here for money.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I can't imagine there are many others in her.. um.. Situation?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shakes her head -no-* No, I don't think so either.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *nods* I'm sure that could be why. Though I don't believe all of them are like that. And there are lots of men who like to tip the dancers.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *unhooks her gear and slides it to the ground beside her*
Temorjin@temorjin leans back against the bar and drinks
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Sorry I zoned out, what did I miss?"
Temorjin@temorjin glances down at the gear and smirks
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods to Az and smiles and zxi leaning down and whispering to her
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *leans her head against his arm and takes a sip of water, nodding at Sam*
[Local] Cori@antaran80: perhaps not all of them, yes. Ah by the way... you said you help colonies?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles softly at Zxi while sipping his brandy
Temorjin@temorjin tilts his head back and drains the bottle of Kanar
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I do, yes. Its not completely exciting, but its rewarding. *stops and looks at Sam* No. Never.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *turns and glances at Suzi and smiles*
Temorjin@temorjin glances back at the Ferengi, "Another Kanar!
Temorjin@temorjin takes the offered bottle
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 puts his hands up defensively "Ok, I'm sorry. I just hate the idea of you being mad at her is all. I know you two were friends."
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and murmurs
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I'd appreciate you not bringing the subject up again. Ever.
Temorjin@temorjin leans back, smirks and shakes his head
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *turns her attention to Cori* Sorry Cori.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles looking at her firmly "If your sure, then you have my word, never again."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *sighs and glances down at a PADD, scrolling through it slowly, shaking her head as well*
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks irritated from Sam to Zxi* Do you know devices to clean up atmosphere... especially viral infections or the like?
Temorjin@temorjin glances down at Az's PADD. Then re reaches over and taps a key, switching the page she was looking at
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *grins and flips it back*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Where is yer boss, anyway?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Workin?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shrugs* She must be tired, she has had a long last few days and a few too many Ale's.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I was wonderin about that. Temorjin@temorjin drinks
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Can't expect everyone ta hold their Kanar like I do
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Uhm... there are some such things. Like gigantic air purifiers. I suppose it would be possible to rig something up. How big?
Temorjin@temorjin smirks and drinks
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: She has been acting... strange lately, too.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, I gave ya my opinion of why I think why.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: You know... that girl almost had you... *bumps him with her hip, grinning, still looking at the PADD*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I figure that Trill will help.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sips his drink quietly as Zxi and Cori talk
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Me?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No wai!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She wasn't even close!
[Local] Cori@antaran80: big enough to clean about 10 % of a small planet.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Oh my.... then it wouldn't be just one..
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She had like... One bottle.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughing* Plus, she was half your size, so, mathmatically...*looks up and grins*
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *laughs* yes... I know...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I can drink one bottle while I'm unconcious.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Cheeto and I are still trying to work out the whole IV Kanar thing
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Well in theorym it "is" possible. Whats the problem anyway?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: And... what is that? *tilts her head curiously*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well.. For times when I just can't be drinking, we hook up an IV bag of Kanar and latch it onto my arm, or where ever
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *frowns slightly* Siegfrieds taking an awful long time just to look at a ship
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: First time we tried it, it dinna go so well
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *Cori seems to think about telling Zxi or not* It's about a viral infection of a class M planet with highly aggressive pathogens.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: All I remember was hearing warning sirens before I passed out
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shakes her head and laughs* Well, if only you two could focus your energy on things that are... not related to Kanar.. *giggles*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *looks to Cori* Is abio hazard?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Like wot?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *its
[Local] Cori@antaran80: yes. artificial.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Oh.. that could complicate things.
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and casually changes the page on her PADD
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *sighs* I thought Federation devices have a better performance with this things...
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *grins and tilts her head hitting it on his arm when he does that, flipping it back*
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs looking at Zxi "The Feds havent gotten as good at saving the universe as they try to make us think."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *looks up* Is that a hint?
[Local] Cori@antaran80: sorry sam if we bore you with that... but it is... important for me.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh hell no. Yer cute when yer reading. It's a me not being able to resist taunting you.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *shakes her head and smiles, scrolling down the page*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: They might, but you can't just throw one on the planet, and hope that it will clear things up. It needs to be calibrated and so forth.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "No, not at all, I just feel bad saying that because I know how much Zxi supports Star Fleet."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: If you were listening to somethin, I'd have changed the volume.. That sorta thing
Zxircca@whimsytribble looks to Sam, amused "You do? I supoort the people I help, and stay out of the rest of it"
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Well, then I didnt offend you with what I said?"
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *a smirk spreads across her face as she takes a sip from her glass* So was the party here before it went to the Station?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: God no *takes a long sip of her drink* Petty fighting and squabbling over which piece of space to conquer next, or which planet to invade? no thanks
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yup! Over by the dabo set up.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Grom was giving rewards to the fattest women he could find
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Bloody hysterical
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "The Federation, the Klingons, the Empire or the Alliance. All governments are the same..."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Guess he likes a heavy hand fer his Umoks
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughs out loud almost spitting her drink out, covers her mouth and nods for a napkin*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It's true!
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: There are real people out there who need help, and thats what I support.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: you don't belong to one of these governments Sam?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: One of the Orions who won.. I'm pretty sure it was a guy
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It had something covering it's neck, so I couldn't really tell without scanning it
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "I serve my self, and I serve the pack."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughs* I wish I could have been here for that!
[Local] Cori@antaran80: I hope not in that order Sam. *smiles*
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *dabs the napkin on her face* And -stop- doing that when I am drinking! You did that last night too! I almost spit on Hadron!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'm sure you'd have loved the shade of lipstick it was wearing.. like... Hotpink. On a very.. Thick.. Orions.. umm.. 'girl'
[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Well untill I decide for sure if the pack is right for me."
[Local] Cori@antaran80: oh you haven'T decided yet?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *hips checks him lightly*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It's more fun for me to wait until yer eatin or drinkin
Temorjin@temorjin feigns injury, "Oi!
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "No... its a big decission... and Terran I may be, I have never rushed into big decissions."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hey!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It's my favorite Caitian!
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *grins and looks at Puddy and smiles* Hello.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: How the hell are ya?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Whats keeping you thinking so hard Sam?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "In my universe you learn quickly that rushing and being fool hardy gets you killed quickly unless your rushing to pull your weapon."
[Local] Cori@antaran80: You know that I am pack of Sieg, too? Perhaps I can tell you something about it? *looks to Zxi* I hope that I don't bore you now...
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Its a big decission."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh yar? Doin wot?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *smiles* Oh no, I'd love to know
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You know Az, don'tcha?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Perhaps."
[Local] Cori@antaran80: you said that you don't belong to a faction... so who can save you if you need a save place? the pack is always there for you. I know it better than most of them...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You missed Grom's dance party
Temorjin@temorjin nods
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'll see ya around!
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "At the moment, I am what Sieg called Psuedo pack... but I dont feel like thats fair to the pack. But you should know to be fair I have accepted that much so far, Cori."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She's pretty *!&$ cool fer a Caitian.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: But see, I'm tryin not to bring it up. It's not so bad I suppose. I mean. It likes me. How bad can it be?
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "I feel like I owe sieg, and the pack, either to go all in or not at all. I dont do just half way on any thing."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughs and then grins* That might make it worse... I need to ditch this thing...
Temorjin@temorjin arches a brow
[Local] Cori@antaran80: then join the pack. If you are halfway in... why turn around?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *trying poorly to keep a straight face*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wot are you.... Hey!
Temorjin@temorjin huffs
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Because the ritual... bothers me... kinda."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Don't make me say I'm ok with yer wriggler...*smirks* That just sounds... Wrong.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 an old style communicator beeps, he takes it out and flips it open "Davis here, what do you want?"
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughing* I won't mention the wriggler.. for now...
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: You have to go througha ritual? what is it?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oi!
Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink of Kanar
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 the voice on the other end replies "Captain, the Admiral is here and he wants to speak to you."
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Understood, I am on my way, Davis out."
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: You know... I'm allowed to mess with you too... *glances at him and then the PADD*
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 closes his communicator "Would you two lovely ladies excuse me?"
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Certainly Sam.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 leans over and puts one hand on Zxis hip gently kissing the side of her face "I will see you both later, I hope."
[Local] Cori@antaran80: sure... but think about the pack Sam...
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods to Cori "It was a pleasure to meet you."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh hell yes you are. I require it
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *nods* All right.
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "I will."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: An if ya din't, I'd think there was somethin wrong
Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 pulls out his communicator again, flipping it open "Davis to Custer, one to beem up."
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles at Zxi* you and him... ?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smiling brightly*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: No. He would like to but... *shakes her head* No.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: Oh. *looks around* about these cleaners... could you please check this for me?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: So really Cori, you don't mind sharing Siegfried with other girls?
Temorjin@temorjin looks down and checks the PADD
[Local] Cori@antaran80: No I don't mind. *you cannot say if this statement is true for her face don't show any emotion*
Temorjin@temorjin looks down and smirks
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Did that say Sarduka?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *grins* I'm fairly sure theres plenty of him to go around
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *glances up at him and shuts it off* Well... I can't say it, sorry, its private. *winks at him*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Ok, ok.. I won't read it.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'll just randomly switch pages.
[Local] Cori@antaran80: may be yes. He is very different from all other men I met before.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks* It's ok, its rude to read it here... I just want to get some work done and... spend some time with you... *looks up at him and grins*
Temorjin@temorjin leans over and gently bumps his forehead against hers
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *smiles at her* He's lovely. I don't think you need to worry.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *her grin widens and wraps her arms around his and squeezes it* When is the next party?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Rumor has it one is about to start here shortly
[Local] Cori@antaran80: Oh I don't worry. And yes, he is very lovely *dreaming expression on her face* oh... sorry... I'm under the influence of medicine...
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: For your injury? Oh my, should you be drinking?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You wanna go if my ID will get me in?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *nods -yes-*
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles* no... but a little bit of Kanar doesn't matter.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Cool. I'm not bein paid to dance at this one, but I might still consider it Temorjin@temorjin smirks
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *laughs* I'm a little depressed I missed that...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It'll happen. Every week.
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Well, just be careful then..
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, as long as Grom keeps payin
[Local] Cori@antaran80: I'm taking care of me! *smiles*
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Good, its important that you do.
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Well, I hope he keeps playing then! I also want to see you dance with the girl who wins that competition, if he has -that- again. *grinning playfully*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Hah! The Orion???
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smriks* Whoever wins!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Egads. I can't agree to that!
[Local] Cori@antaran80: so... could you please tell me if you got to know more of that cleaners?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: I'll pay to see that! *winks*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: .....how much?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *her grin widens and wraps her arms around his and squeezes it* When is the next party?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Rumor has it one is about to start here shortly
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks at Zxi* everything okay with you?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: Depends...
Temorjin@temorjin takes a long drink of Kanar
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: On wot?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: On how much she wins by... *laughs*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Dammit!
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: *frowns* I've just had a very odd message. *flips a communicator closed*
[Local] Cori@antaran80: oh. You have to leave, too?
[Local] Azrea@cavanaugh3: *smirks at Tem* I'll see you at the party.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Well, this last one was sorta... oily.. On top of everything else.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Ok!
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: I do.. I'm sorry. Its necessary
[Local] Cori@antaran80: well, was a pleasure to meet you... we stay in contact?
[Local] Zxircca@whimsytribble: Of course ! *smiles at her,*
[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles* good bye!

antaranspy
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down