Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herakti-Re and Governor Flory - Sam

Go down

Herakti-Re and Governor Flory - Sam Empty Herakti-Re and Governor Flory - Sam

Post  Sarduka Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 pm

0:42] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Governor I have grave news.

[10:42] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well hell that was a shitfest

[10:42] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Grave news?

[10:42] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Sam Davis. He's been assimilated. Again.

[10:42] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Sam.... assimilated?

[10:42] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: What in the hell?

[10:43] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: and what do you mean again?

[10:43] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Sarduka came ot me in tears. She'd just called off the engagement. he then ran off to gamma Orionis and got himself assimilated.

[10:43] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: God damn it

[10:43] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Sarduka called off the engagement? Aw hell I missed some stuff.

[10:43] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Again, If u revall his yes were just replaced recently fomr his last assimilation.

[10:43] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: I see

[10:44] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: recall*

[10:44] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well can we save him?

[10:44] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: yes. He apparently had been sleeping with Azrea.

[10:44] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Sleepin' with Az...

[10:44] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: aw hell I hope Sar is ok

[10:44] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Or somethng alng those lines. I dont know, nor do I wish to know the full story.

[10:44] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: damn bastard went and hurt her

[10:44] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: well don't matter

[10:44] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: we gotta save his sorry ass

[10:45] Herakti-Re@ankhorn shrugs, "I had him [pegged as a higher class of man than that".

[10:45] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: But yes.

[10:45] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I have the details of the location. Sarduka went there folowng him. I guess she knew he was planning somethngstupid.

[10:46] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well if you need me the Duke is at yer disposal son

[10:46] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: When she found him he was already injected with nanites.

[10:46] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: He was in a cage.

[10:46] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: A cage?

[10:46] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: They spojke for a while as she tried to free him but from what she says, he felt he deserved it.

[10:46] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: He didnt really want out.

[10:46] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: No one deserves that fate

[10:46] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: She couldnt save him.

[10:47] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I agree there Flory.

[10:47] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: So are you tellin me...

[10:47] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I have oput word out to the Federation council and I am trying to raise a fleet to go and rescue him but as u can imagine no one wants to go and save one lone man.

[10:47] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Especially one with a history of this sort of thing.

[10:48] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well it aint much but I can offer the services of the Duke

[10:48] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: but the Duke is all I can give

[10:48] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods, "That will be a start. WE have the Duke, my ship Chrononzon, Sarduka's Babalon, and any others we can raise".

[10:48] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Choronzon*

[10:49] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: I reckon Zxi will probably lend a hand

[10:49] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I am hoping so.

[10:49] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: and Freya would be up for it too

[10:49] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Yes Actually freya has offered assitence already.

[10:49] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Bless her

[10:49] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: she's got a heart o gold that one

[10:50] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I think we should send a scout out there, or two, before we send in all out ships to get annihilated though. Make sure we have a definate fix on him.

[10:50] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods, "Yes she does. Bothmyself and Sarduka are very fond of freya."

[10:50] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Oh you should know Sarduka punches Azrea too. Apparentlyu it wasn't pretty.

[10:50] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: punched*

[10:51] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: very unlike Sarduka. I am a little disapointed.

[10:51] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well she does have some fire in her Re

[10:51] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: to be honest it's good to see her burr up a little

[10:52] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Our Holy books say "There shall be no property in human flesh". Meaning no one owns anybody else, so she does not have a claim on Sam's being. If he wants to go and sleep with womenof the night ..."

[10:52] [Friend] @scrdr has logged on.

[10:52] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Re some folks see it a little diffrrent

[10:52] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods to Flory.

[10:53] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: They do.

[10:53] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: see we humans son, we have a little thing called soulmates

[10:53] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well I reckon Sar and Sam had that goin'

[10:53] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: but it seems it went to shit

[10:53] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: as it does sometimes

[10:53] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: So hard to explain with different races and cultures

[10:53] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I know Flory. On our world we had a psionic collective. More advances and rather diffeent that the borgs I might add.

[10:54] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: advanced*

[10:54] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: So yer were all in each other's heads?

[10:54] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: At the end of this borg war one thing I predict will come of it. There will be a technology that will lead to greater peace.

[10:55] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: You reckon so?

[10:55] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: To a degree Flroy. Not entirely. It was something you couldn enter or leave at will.

[10:55] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: It was a way of communicating a total experience with no loss of detail or emotion.

[10:55] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: I see Re, seems pretty fancy

[10:55] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Miscommunications were much less common.

[10:55] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: yeah well

[10:55] Herakti-Re@ankhorn smiles

[10:56] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: not all of us have them fancy powers

[10:56] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Fancy. *is tickeled by such a coloquial way of putting it*

[10:56] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: No of course.

[10:56] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: But neither did we at the beggining.

[10:56] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: We had to provolve for them to occur.

[10:56] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: I see

[10:57] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Are u familar with that term?

[10:57] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Is that like evolvin' some new ass power?

[10:57] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: You might call it post-human. The federation is very wary of posthumanism I undertand.

[10:57] Herakti-Re@ankhorn smiles

[10:57] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: post-human, you mean like englightment and all that fancy ass crap?

[10:58] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Yes. Something like that.

[10:58] [Friend] @scrdr has logged off.

[10:58] [Friend] @scrdr has logged on.

[10:58] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Well not entirwely. Post humanism is about achievng a singularity.

[10:58] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: When your race masters the ability to upload consciousness.

[10:59] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: yeah I think I'd like to be dead before that crap happens

[10:59] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: my mind is my own, no others

[10:59] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: We called it "gnosis". Our technology was crystal based and we used a system of gnosis projectors.

[10:59] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Yeah?

[10:59] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: You mind is always ur won Flory. Its like connecting to a network and sharing folders.

[11:00] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: To use an old metaphore.

[11:00] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: There are osme "folders" that are public than are shared between everyone like racial memories. Libraries, science, etc

[11:01] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Then u have ur own personal memories that will only be share when u chose to share them.

[11:01] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Does that make sense?

[11:02] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: yeah it does and it scares the hell outta me

[11:02] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: But because we are talkng about memories and not words, there is much less loss of information. truth is easier to preserve that way. Lies and falsehoods more difficult and ultimately become pointless

[11:02] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Why should it scare you?

[11:02] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Yer talking about people, using their minds to 'upload' thoughts onto some weird ass collective?

[11:03] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: to a primitive like me son that's scary as all hell

[11:03] Herakti-Re@ankhorn smiles. "It's not scary at all. It's extremely peaceful and comforting and their is a sense of compassion and ciommunity."

[11:03] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: And you are far form primitive Governer.

[11:04] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Thanks for the kind words son but this talk of mind sharing and the like

[11:04] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: to me that scares me

[11:04] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: dunno just seems scary

[11:04] [Friend] @sorcxita has logged on.

[11:05] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Unlike the borg our race did not expand. it reached a harmony with its envioronment and then stopped there. In equilibrium. We also allowed our individuals as much autonomy as they wanted.

[11:05] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: if u wished to leave the collective u easilly could.

[11:05] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: But why would u. It wasn an enormous family and right there you could shre your mind with the sages adn seers since the dawn of our history.

[11:06] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: hey im back for a bit

[11:06] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: woot woot

[11:06] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: hehe thanks

[11:06] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: welcome back

[11:06] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: howd the stf go?

[11:06] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Were at Quarks 3 btwe

[11:06] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: STF was good

[11:07] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well I can see the advantages of that

[11:07] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Imagine if u could speak to napoloenon or Plato?

[11:07] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: the kage disaster i had earlier is funy in restrospect

[11:07] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: oh?

[11:07] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Well that'd be pretty fantastic

[11:07] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: started out with one guy saying... "I dont do ground STF's so I dont know what to do"

[11:07] [Friend] @aintskeered1 has logged on.

[11:08] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: Hey Rlas

[11:08] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods, "Death ceases to exist. But we know what it is becayuse we have the racial memories fomr when it did exist".

[11:08] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: hey Rlas

[11:08] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: I see

[11:08] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: howdy

[11:08] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Hey u

[11:08] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: what I do now?

[11:08] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Ah Freya. Were speaking of you only minutes ago.

[11:08] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Howdy there Freya

[11:08] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: hello again Re... Hello Gov, you are looking dashing *smiles*

[11:09] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: Oh really? hopefully it was good

[11:09] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: *smiles back* Losin' 30 years will do that to aman

[11:09] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: you are fine

[11:09] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: By the way Fl;ory ur results so far are still stable.

[11:09] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: you are Rlas

[11:09] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: *gives a small sigh of relief* Good to hear Re

[11:10] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: I know flory just said that too say it.

[11:10] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: Gov.. next time request red hair *smirks*

[11:10] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: One of these days Flory I may take u to see our ship. I've hidden it.

[11:10] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Oh?

[11:10] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Your ship eh?

[11:10] Herakti-Re@ankhorn smiles.

[11:10] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: *laughs* I don't think red hair is my kinda thing Freya

[11:10] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods, "well, our ship".

[11:10] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Looks fine on you though

[11:11] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: *smiles* Well thank you

[11:11] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: And how are you freya?

[11:11] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: I am doing well

[11:11] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: We meant to ask you if your vesel will be avilible to help us search Gamma Orionis for sam.

[11:12] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I believe we intend to send a scout there frist however.

[11:12] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: Btw I won't be on intl sunday est. I might be on a ll bit saterday I am going out of town.

[11:12] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: So.. you have spokent to Sarduka..

[11:12] Herakti-Re@ankhorn ndos

[11:12] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: lil*

[11:12] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods*

[11:12] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: that is cool Rlas, we will still love you <3

[11:12] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: show us the gorn love

[11:12] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: Yes for sure, myself and my ship are at Sarduka's service

[11:13] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: <3

[11:13] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: Ran out a long time ago Razz

[11:13] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: well Rlas doesn't have enough fur

[11:13] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: or a tail

[11:13] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: ....

[11:13] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: nop gorn babies tonight then?

[11:13] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: or those cure soft lil ears

[11:13] [EO Elite] Freya@sorcxita: well have fun and be safe Smile

[11:13] [EO Elite] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: yes

[11:13] [EO Elite] Governor Flory@governorflory: aye

[11:14] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: That's good to hear Freya we're gonna need every one we can get

[11:14] [EO Elite] Rlas@aintskeered1: I'll try just got back yesterday I'm leaving in an hour again lol

[11:14] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: The fedration are not being exceptional he;pful. They've seen Davis assmilated once before adn just recently almost lost him again due to the meddling of that other Sam Davis.

[11:15] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: I suspect they are begginng to lose patience with him.

[11:15] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: I just wish we could block the mirror universer once and for all

[11:15] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Thats just the feeling i get from the council.

[11:15] Herakti-Re@ankhorn nods.

[11:15] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: I would hate to meet Mirrror version of me *laughs*

[11:16] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: It's hard to imagine what she would be like.

[11:16] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Probably a miserable mean ass bitch

[11:17] [Local] Freya@sorcxita: *smiles* thank you gov... as odd as that sounds

[11:17] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: If she were the opposite of freya here thenm yes.

[11:17] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: So once we have found some suitable scouts we will get this search underway.

[11:17] [Local] Governor Flory@governorflory: Sounds good, count the Duke in

[11:18] [Local] Herakti-Re@ankhorn: Very well. I will transmit you the details that we have collected so far.

Sarduka
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down