Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trader on the base

Go down

trader on the base Empty trader on the base

Post  kirtcni Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: ifI weren't your bodyguard you'd be dead by now
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sniffs the air as he pulls out a few bottles of bloodwine as his ears twitch*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: If u wenr t my bodygauird u would be in the airlock by now
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: The lighting in here is terrible sieg.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I can barely see a thing under nornmal optics
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Good thing I don't rely strictly on my eye's to get around then eh?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: That may be so but its no wonder klingon art is so terrible.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Sulle* Come have a drink lass.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *grunts unseathing her blade, clearing all the bystandards out. Before she begins to practice, it felt different form a bat'lets. The posied sweeps , combine with stabbing motions as she went through
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* They have art?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: They do. Varuous forms of it
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Hidous.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: hideous*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Then it isn't really art then is it? Isn't that conterproductive of what art is?
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *sighing hearing the invitation over, strapping her sword back. Slowly making her way over to the counter*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: When u can define art then art is dead.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: if art is not defined it isn't art at all now is it?
Morrigan@ankhorn takes off her eyepiece and gloves.
Morrigan@ankhorn mumbles something about that being subjective
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *holds out a few bottles of bloodwine* Want some?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Sure I'll cop a bloodwine thank you
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles and winks at Morrigan*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he pours one cup and hands it to her then quirks his brow at S'ulle* You?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So S'ulle. HOw has ur time with the EO been so far?
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *Her green eyes glowing incandesently, in the dim room. The crimson glow making her fur appear a deep shade of redish tinge. Waving the bloodwin away* "No thank you as I said before, I don't drink it
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Have u profited form this venture?
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: dulls the mind and senses. Responding ot morrigan "I have even nabbed a mirrior cruiser and orb weaver, and I've put many suppiles into storage."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head then shrugs and takes a drink from the bottle watching the two curiously as S'ulle was under morrigans domain*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: By the way Seig any idea whats haoppening with Kroq? He's fuille dup half the docking yard with medicakl crates. What's going in?
Morrigan@ankhorn nods to S'ulle and smiles. "Excellent".
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Something about an amnisty agreement I haven't gotten the full reports but I'll let you know once I confirm it with Kroq of where it's coming from.
Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.
Morrigan@ankhorn eyes Siegs new unifrm. "You kept yours too eh? Provng to be useful if you want to get on a joint task force with the feds. They don't ask any questions if you're wearing ne of those."
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Greetings TJ.
[Local] T'Janei@Deadlus456: Hello Morrigan, How's things?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Not for me I get work from KDI Or SFI this is more of a long venture lass.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *Grunts giving this so called "TJ" a short look over. Before retunring to being her gruff vilaagent self*
[Local] T'Janei@Deadlus456: *rolls her eyes at the cat*
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles. "Hmm I've found my old H.G. uniform gets me through a number of doors. As long as they are federation joint task force doors. It slows KDF guards down too. But they will ask for ID.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: The feds dont ask questions. They dont want to stirr toruble.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: S'ulle this is T"janai or TJ as we call her.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I just wear my SFI uniform they don't bother asking me questions then
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: A close freind of the EO.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Lucky for some then Sieg.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: Only grumbles "Good to meet you"
[Local] T'Janei@Deadlus456: mmhmm
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Mor I play both sides of the game so I got a different set of rules. I'm the Espionag brancch doncha know *grins*
Morrigan@ankhorn nods, "I only work the joined task forces to keep the borg out of our sector."
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Borg are bad for business anyway u look at it.
Morrigan@ankhorn takes of her armor and sash and lays them on the counter with her gloves and eyepiece.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *leans against the bar* I went and got a spot there simply to be nosy. They sure don't ask TOO many questions. Especially when they're looking down your blouse.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* They taste bad as well.
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: The borg?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: taste bad?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Crunchy Id imagine.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Yep I keep getting parts in my teeth.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *making a blanch face* "Yes they taste aweful..."
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Why would u try and eat borg? Are you insane?
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: "I chewed in self defence"
Morrigan@ankhorn looks to S'ulle, "That I can undersdtand".
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs* I have to eat what I kill it's cusome
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: custom*
Morrigan@ankhorn coughs. "And you are in charge of our intelligence division".
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles at Sieg.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So I assume kroq and Temorjin are off on business then?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Yep I am don't mistake animalism for a lack of intelligence. I'm a savage but I'm smarter then most I meet lass. I play the dumb barbarian in public for a reason.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* It seems that way
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[btw I posted a 3 page thng about Sars "vision" today on forum.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: ]]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (kk)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (and for those who can I'd like a two version intel report for your characters when you get a chance one based on SFI the oter KDI)
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *reaches behind the bar and rummages around under the bar and pulls out a cup, holding it out for Siegfried to fill*
Morrigan@ankhorn finishes off her bloodwine
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to S'ulle* So lass morrigan showing you the ropes? *pours his bloodwine into her glasss then drinks from the bottle*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Do you know Sonata by the way?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his eye's narrow* Isn't that the one that ignored me who was a gust of yours lass?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: greetings
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I dont thuink so Sieg.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: That was another.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Sonata have u these people before?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns but doesn't comment* If you say so lass.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Siegfried and Nyx I know before
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Sonata this is siegfried a good and close friend of mine.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: "To be honest I don't think she has much time to tutor me, don't think there is much I can gleeen either. No offenese Morrigan, though I do understand your busy in other sectors"
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: I see him in the last visit
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: *nods to him*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to morrigan with a look then looks to sonata and nods then turns to S'ulle* Well if you need help lass I can teach some things *strokes Nyx's back* So Sonata what brings you here.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: The same old reason... To get this week order, to transport the required cargo
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: She's here to deliver some supplies to Keliades. Among other things. You should check her inventory. She has some rather obscure cargo.
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Do you hve ur inventory there OSnata>
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he pulls out a padd* What things of interest? I can find exotic buyers some of the things my division covers is rarities what you need to offload?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Sonata.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Aside the common stuff, I can find something good, like a mirror ship or other objects, for the right price
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I know keliades is purchasing some parts for a gravirton generator down in his lab.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *She nods to seig, but soon goes back looking big and intmidating
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Give me a list of the necessary parts and I can contact some sources
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *Grins to S'ulle* Relax lass enjoy your time off I've told you that before your here relax. *looks to Sonata* Hmm how much?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: About the Mirror Ship?
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: " got my ships the hard way..and this sword.."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he looks to S'ulle* Aye is it out of dock yet? *looks to Sonata and grunts* Aye lass.
Morrigan@ankhorn smirks.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: I have to check my source, but the ship is ready to use
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: "Aye she is, the mirror ship is still being outfitted. *Pointing to the now black orb weaver in dock* "But she's ready to fly"
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Where's Cori seig. Dont tell me shes off with Kroq and Temorjin?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I'll need a price some of the fleet may have a use for it so once you come up with a price we can negotiate *looks to Nyx* You alright luv? *looks to morrigan and winks* She' busy planning.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Su'lle* Good to hear lass.
Morrigan@ankhorn sits in the captain's chair.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: [if I draw another ship I'll let you know]
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: give a moment to contact my source, and I give you a price in 10 minutes
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *nods a takes a gukp of her drink* Oh, I'm fine.
Morrigan@ankhorn looks over to Gann and nods.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: one moment...
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I appreciate that. *quirks his brow but says nothing as he watches the new comer*
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Glances over to Morrigan and smiles a bit*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And how are you darling?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I must introduce you to the others if you have tome?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: time*
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Nods* "I have time.*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Come then ...
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Antoehr one for you to meet if u havnt.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: This is gann.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Qapla'!
Gann@thebuie performs a traditional Klingon salute.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: This is Siegfriend, Nyx, TJ, and S'ulle.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to S'ulle as he picks up nyx and plops her down next to him* You need anything let me know. *looks to mrrigan and then to Gann* Greetings lass.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: *merely grumbles at the new comer*"Greetings..."
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Greetings.
Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Siegfriend and Nyx are on the council of the Eridani Outriders so pleae demonmstrate respect to them. Or S'ulle will be escouritng you ot the airlock.
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles and pats Ganns shoulder.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: "airlock?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks his brow* She one of yours Mor?
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Nods* Yes, ma'am.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Yes Siegfriend.
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: "Most my victims don't make it alive that far.."
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins at S'ulle* Mor is fond of spacing troublesome people.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: She's found that the KDF life is no longer for her.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: One thing I do wish to ask though Sieg and Nyx.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Gann has a sister.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks brow* Oh?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: She is still among the KDF
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Frowns and grits her teeth*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: We shall not touch her. I have promised Gann this.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks and nods* Touch her how name and age.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Relaxes a little*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I hope that is agreeable.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Well, thanks for waiting
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Weclome back Sonata.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Sonata* I take it you confirmed with your contact?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: yes. I have a price and amount of units to sell, if have interest
Morrigan@ankhorn pets the small furry thing
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Let me here the price then we can negotiate.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Grins a little at the sight of Morrigan petting the Selhat.*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Gann* Name and age of your sister lass.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Each unit of the mirror Vor'cha can be placed to begin to 1 Milion and a half of EC, But I can have one ready for 1 Milion of Ec now
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: [Special Requisition Pack - Mirror Universe Battlecruiser]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I'll take it
T'Janei@Deadlus456 sits in the captain's chair.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: L'Junai, 24 years, sir.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: How many of these do you have Sonata?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: I can take at least five, but the demand is really high. More can raise a bit
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: I can take five in a roll now. More I have to checkl
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I'd have to take a rain check. My cach is tied up right now. But I may be able to free up the funds in a day or so.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I told u Sonata wasa good trader Sieg. *winks*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I'll keep track then Gann give her notice that if she gets problems from the EO members tell her to say Sieg says hands off.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Alright. If anyone have interest, I have [Strange Alien Artifact] and [Powered Alien Artifact]
[Local] S'ulle@kinuw: [well I have to get going!]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (ok I have some of those and for the life of me have no idea what thier good for)
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Nods* Thank you, sir.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (you can unlock a mark XII special console with each artifact)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[oh really i sold one for a million creds now I know why lol]]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (ah I see don't need them but good to know)
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (O.o Nice, where can I farm them?)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[I got it fomr a duty assibngment i think]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[it was a special drop]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[critical syuccess]]
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (only for the current duty cadre or have a lot of luck in a special duty mission)
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (Alrighty then, should get more duty officers.)
Gann@thebuie stands attentively for Morrigan.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I'll have to see if someone has a need Sonata but I'll keep my ears open
Morrigan@ankhorn grabs her other clothes and puts them back on
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: alright.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: A drink Sonata? gann?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: no, thank you
Morrigan@ankhorn nods
[Local] Gann@thebuie: No, thank you, ma'am.
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles "Everyone is so careful!"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to the two and frowns* I have a hard time trusting those that don't drink.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: There was once a time when rum was the order of the day!
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Sighs* I'll have a drink then...
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: have bloodwine?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: excelletn. Black ail or bloodwine
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Ale.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Or... special resrve kanar......
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *holds out his bottle* Here Sonata.
Morrigan@ankhorn digs out the kanar
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I really think you should try this stuff.
Morrigan@ankhorn uncorks a bottle of temorjins kanar and sniffs it.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: I... isn't that reserved for someone?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Morrigan unless you really like it keep the kanar sealed it kills my sense of smell.
Morrigan@ankhorn winces...
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: mmm
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Nothing like targ piss
Morrigan@ankhorn corks it again, "No one for Kanar then? Pity".
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts* I can't stand the smell of Kanar. The only thing that's worse is Borg.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (sonata go afk?)
Morrigan@ankhorn nods
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (no)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (lol kk Sieg offered you his bottle of bloodwine so was wondering)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (just lost a line or two Razz sorry)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So Gann have u been assing ed any duties yet?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Thanks for the bottle, Siegfried.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: assigned*
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Lights a cigarette.*
[Local] Gann@thebuie: No, ma'am.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: *takes a sip*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Hmmm.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Sonata* It's the old stuff lass it should be to your liking
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Good like a old home. And strong enough to remember well.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Good bloodwine is aged bloodwine the rest needs to be left on a shelf for 100 years or more.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well Gann I do need smeone to oversee the cargo we collect. It is usually moved form our raiding ships to the cargo yard at the dock.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Someone needs to inventory and work with the ship captain and traders to "move it" on.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Nods*
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: I agree. Is hard to find a good Bloodwine outside of the Qo'nos
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So Gann its good u met SOnata here as she will be visiting evey once in a while to buy and sell for us.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* KDI occasionally pays me in bloodwine
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Nods* Very good, indded.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: If you need, you can pay a visit to my Freighter and use some services,
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: You have a frieghter too. Yes. Thats very handy.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: And if necessary, can buy a good selection of commodites for a good price too.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *strokes Nyx's back* Did we have something to offer her as a trade Mor?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: To Sonata? [[yes but only imaginary rp stuff lol]]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Unless your interested in Cordizone or Immunizer I don't have much to sell myself
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (hehhehe)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[i have a warehouse full of imaginary stuff]]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: ([Computer Core Fragment] those worth anything)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: If you need to buy or sell in a good amount, we can deal with this
[Local] Gann@thebuie: I have nothing to offer, the tribbles have taken over my bank.
Morrigan@ankhorn hideous little creatures.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: aside this, I can transport prisioners to make bussiness with the Federation. They can pay a good amount of money to get the blue guys back to earth.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Its one thing I agree with the lingons on.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Yes, it was funny at first... and then it turned into a horror movie..
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I dunno they taste good to me. *quirks brow* I might be interested in that I have a few prisoners I could offload.
Morrigan@ankhorn looks at Sonata, "I hope you are not referring to slaves darling?"
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I think she means priosners of war
Morrigan@ankhorn eyes Sonata's whip
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: no, prisioners. Go to a brig, is trasported to a prison or a neutral zone to back to home
Morrigan@ankhorn nods, "Very well. Just so you know I do not abide slaves".
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I got 4 I can offload now and got 5 more enroute if your interested.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I do have some well trained tactical officers.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: We can deal with your later, I need to finish to delivery my current group to K-7 today
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: A Jem Hadar Bridge officer I can move on.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* well if your interested let me know lass. *looks to sonata and nods*
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Jem Hadar is well wanted to work in any ship, if is fed or to the empire.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[can u trade bridge officer canddies between players?]]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (yep)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: <mail or trade, but jem hadar is bounded, i think)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[[Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer Candidate]
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (I want it!)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Its not bound if I hacvnt opened it =)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (good Razz)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [Gorn Tactical Officer Candidate]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [Orion Science Officer Candidate]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (are those worth anything?)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: These ones having been loafing around on my bridge for weeks.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (The Jem hadar guy is worth something)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (EC you get a low return, but for rp, can help other players. Jem hadar is rare, really rare)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (you can take at least 2 or 3 Million of ec )
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (hmm I should go get some)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (one moment, phone)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[kk]]
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (( Surprised 3 million..))
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So would u trade a Jem hadar for a ship?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: if you find the right person, yes. But is more easily to trade for EC and get your ship from the black market
Morrigan@ankhorn nods
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: A Ferengi D'kora ship worh at least 70 milions
[Local] Gann@thebuie: ((brb need food))
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: How much is a ferangi Skirt?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: because is from ferengis, today cost something close to 20 to 30 millions
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: But a Tholian scarf you can find at least for 5 or 6 millions
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: That is insane for a piece of clothing.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: is an ultra-rare products, is overpriced because the high demand
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I see. Should be investing in these ferengi outfits then.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Ships worh more, trust me
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Hard to invest in somethng u cant get ur hand son.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: A tholian carrier are placed close to 500 milions
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks*
Morrigan@ankhorn shakes head
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Who has that kind of cahs?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: cash*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[gold players]]
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: black market, rich people, a whole fleet to buy elite stuff...
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I can see that.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (back)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (800 lobi = tholian carrier = 24.000 dolars x_x)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: $24.00 u said?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (240)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (yeah x.x each tholian lock box have 4 lobis cristal at least)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[*falls over dead*]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well then.
Morrigan@ankhorn sips her black ale.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: By the way Gann this is TJ. No dount U'll see her around a lot.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: TJ, Gann is one of my newest recruits.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Qapla', T'Janei!
Gann@thebuie salutes T'Janei with respect.
[Local] T'Janei@Deadlus456: I see
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Greeting, ma'am.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: TJ is currently spending time with another house. She works with us intermittenlly.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: a free lancer?
Morrigan@ankhorn nods
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: LIke urself somewhat Sonata.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Nods* I see.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[although TJ also has toons in this fleet too lol]]
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: this is common in these days. And better to deal, with the right line of work.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I imagine.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: (( Gah my I have no food!))
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[I have the same oproblem Gann. It might be toast for me]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well then Sieg do we have any more business to attend to?
[Local] Gann@thebuie: ((Well, Toast is food.. and I think I just ate spoilt bread xD))))
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[nom nom nom]]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes his head* I don't lass. I'm caught up Sonata should probably stop by when Tem and Kroq are here I'm sure they'll be interested in a deal.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: alright. Any time
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Indeed. We should put u in touch with some of the others.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well I do have some Business with TJ.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So if u dont mind we shall excuse ourselves. Gann make urself at home.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *nods*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: TJ?
[Local] T'Janei@Deadlus456: Yes Morrigan
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Good night Sig. Nix.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* night lass
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Goodnight.
Morrigan@ankhorn wavesw
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: well...
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Visibly relaxes*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: How many more ships do you ahve Sonata?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: a good fleet, but my two more actvies is a Carrier and a Freighter
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Folds her arms on the bar and leans her head on her arms.*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I meant of the same type as you just got me I know a few more people who might be interested
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: ah, about ships, aside the mirror type, the others have to be ordered, because the high demand.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Things like Jem'hadar, Cardassian, Ferengi or Tholian ships and shuttles
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I understand that. I'll keep it in mind I might have a few more buyers for that in a day or so if your looking to offload more mirror ships
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Is more easily to find combat commodites, like special kinds of shield and weapons supplies or well-wanted consoles or weapons
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Ships is always wanted
[Local] Gann@thebuie: *Groans* I need coffee.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Well I'll definately keep in touch now that I have a trader who knows her business I'll make sure you get my business.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Qapla', Siegfried!
Gann@thebuie salutes Siegfried with respect.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks his brow at Gann* You leaving lass?
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Yes, sir.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* have a good evening lass.
[Local] Gann@thebuie: Farewell and good evening. *Nods to Sonata and Nyx*
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: good travels.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Goodbye.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* looks like you at least got a deal out of us today I'm sure we'll have a long and profitable business in the future.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Thanks. Just wondering, what kind of ship you like to use?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I use a Scavanger Destroyer Retrofit
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: you use any special console or weapon to improve your strategy?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* No I'm an Antiproton user turrets and cannons with a little borg on the side I might want to change it but I just got her today so I haven't finished her out yet.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: alright
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* If you have some recommendations I'd be interested.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: you can use later a good Barrier Field generator
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: hmm how much that going to run me?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: This baby can creat a large yellow shield in the battlefield, holding a lot of attacks, to te point to block for a whole minute a transwarp
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: [Console - Universal - Barrier Field Generator]
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: hmm how much is it?
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: you have to find some good contacts in the Empire, is a restricted war technology against the true way and the federation
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (only c-store Razz)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (lol kk)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (which ship would I have to get?)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: the shield is too large to point to cover a whole starbase
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Tha's unfortunate.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: (Phalanx science vessel in the kdf class in the c-store)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (kk ty)
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Another good weapon is a Bio-Neural Warhead, from Qorgh Refit. Is like a torpedo, but they can shot and do a heavy trcobalt explosion, destroying part of the shields and hull of a ship.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Sonata* Well lass it's been a long day and it's time for me and Nyx to retire. If you have more goods to sell get in touch and If I come across something your interested in I'll let you know.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I like the sound of that.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: Alright. I have to finish some business too.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Ah ur still here
Morrigan@ankhorn smiles
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: We we're just talking business lass.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Sieg a quick word when ur done.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* We're finished I was just saying good evening to her.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh very well.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: well, I leave you three alone. Goodbay
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well thank you for coming Sonata and braving ghe electical storms to get here
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* See you soon lass.
[Local] Sonata@Drakonih: at te next time, cya
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ur standing up lol]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[bot of yas]]
Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I'm off to DS9. I need to meet this Roth Jones. He is going to bring Sarduka in for me. I have a room prepared down stairs for her. Can u keep this quiet? I am doing it while Kroq is not here. Snoopin
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns but nods* As you wish lass.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[hold that thought sound slike Roth has to go to bed lol]]
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( he does. he has to get up at 4.30 am )
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[poor kid going skying! fucker]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: skiiing*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: "I need to know what she knows sieg..."
Morrigan@ankhorn takes a com call....
Morrigan@ankhorn stamps her foot, "Damn!. I've missed him".
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* As you say lass. I won't gain say you this is your peoples so I can't tell you what to do just be careful dear one.
Morrigan@ankhorn nods. "very well Siegfriend I shall bea s careful as can be".
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Roth has gon for now anyway. Its going to be a few more days.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods as he reaches out andcaresses her cheek* Good give you more time to prepare.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: In the meantime, I shall be preparing for this ceremony.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* As you will dear one.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ooc I better go and read the hing for that actually - just sing out when u want to do it and well make it so]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: we will*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (kk we'll have to wait till tj gets back anyways)
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[okies]]
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: It has been wonderful spending time with you two tonight.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* As it was with you lass. You know I get nervous whne your gone to long.
Morrigan@ankhorn nods slowly
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gets up and stretches and gives Mor a hug* You will keep me informed yes?
Morrigan@ankhorn hugs him back, smelling of TJ scent.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sniffs and grins* You were playing with the girl eh?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: wc
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: "i will"
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: She needed some , encouragment.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *winks* I'm sure you encouraged her alright.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: She was smiling when I left her.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I have no doubt.
Morrigan@ankhorn grabs siegs crotch, "You'd be smiling too".
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I know I would be. Your good at what you do dear one. *smirks*
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well darlings I will love you and leave you. *winks at them both*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Goodnight Morrigan darling.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I hope Sonata was not too much toruble?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Of course not business is good I got a ship for a friend and she'll use it so It was a good day.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And for the record Gann will be in charge of the good division of my department for now.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: goods*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Sounds good. I'm sure we'll keep an eye on her fore you when your not around.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Thank you sieg. Please do. I thin she will work out well.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I don't doubt it dear one. Now I need to take nyx here and ravish her so if you'll excuse us she seems a pit pensive tongiht. *chuckles as he takes nyx's hand*
Morrigan@ankhorn Nods "go."
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *jumps off the bar* Pensive?
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh it speaks now? *laughs* I would say Pensive.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he bends down and kisses her* Aye your awfully quiet tonight luv.
[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Night Darlngs. We have a riad to attned to in our division we do work.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I am tired, thats all.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks brow* Shall I leave your ravishing to another time then? *quirks brow*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sulks and crosses her arms* Fine, if you feel that way about it
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Or have I exhausted you already *smirks*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Hardly.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* well if your feeling a bit pouty. *wraps her up in his arms and kisses her deeply sliding his hand down her side then picks her up cradeling her as he still kisses her* I guess I should take+
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: you to bed to get some sleep *winks*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh very well. I suppose I could use an early night then.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I'll give you a message to help you relax as well. *grins*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh that sounds very relaxing. No claws !
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* maybe just a little *smirks*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: We'll see. *puts her arms around his neck* Maybe just a tiny bit. Not enough to hurt.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: As you will. *carries her off to thier room on the base*

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down