Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiegNyxRulCorSam Bindings and others

Go down

SiegNyxRulCorSam Bindings and others Empty SiegNyxRulCorSam Bindings and others

Post  kirtcni Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:03 am

Nyx'@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *drapes herself across the desk* Well, this is comfortable. Though that chair looks a little... small

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *slides his claw up nyx's leg* Nice dress luv. *grins*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *grins* You like? I bought it with you in mind

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* A simple lift and it's good *grins* No more ripping your clothes apart eh luv?

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs* Well, I admit, I "was" beginning to get a little short on outfits. *smiles wickedly* But, you know, you HAVE made up for most of it, since you're been paying for me to replenish my wardrobe.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* Then you don't mind when I rip your clothes off eh luv? *smirks*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Though.... I DO like having your tear off my clothes darling. I hope you wont forgo it completely

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* I could start now if you want. *smirks*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *pouts* Darling at least give me time to enjoy wearing this one. I've only had it for a few hours. *ruffles his hair* Perhaps later you can tear it off me. Once I've worn it for a while.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins as he wraps his arms around her pulling her into his lap.* Well I may have to wait but putting my scent on it won't be bad will it? *grins*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *snuggles close to him* Of course not. I'm beginning to appareciate scents a lot more.. though, not some of the more horrible ones.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* You should. *grins evily* And what do you think of my scent? *licks her nose as his ears twitch*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: You smell divine. Like... *considers* an alpha male I suppose. I don't know how to phrase it any better. *frowns* Goodness, I can understand your difficulty with translating smells to words now

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles and nods* Aye it is difficult isn't it? *kisses her deeply*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *teasingly pulls away from him, after letting him kiss her for a time* I don't have to smell you after you've been eating borg do it ?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Hello Sam!

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Cori."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 stands at attention.

Nyx'@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Sir."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins as he chucklse* Well you may smell it more keenly next time sadly.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Sieg! Hello sister!

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *makes a face* Really?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods to Sam and Cori* welcome you to.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *looks delighted* Cori ! How are you?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I am fine. much better than last time we met!

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods to Sam* I was just hired to protect you lad by Starfleet *chuckles*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: I am so glad to hear that Cori *Smiles at her and turns her attention to Sam and Siegfried with a laugh* I find that so very amusing

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 his eyes blink several time and his head twitches sever so slight as though he wants to move, but adheres strictly to his poisition of attention

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins at Cori* Cori I want to introduce you to Sam. He is also pack.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Hello Sam, we met on Drozana, right? The one who can't decide to join the pack!?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *looks to Sam* Relax lad. I don't bite... *looks at Nyx and cori* Well at least not men I don't *chuckles* Your on a mission and I'm being paid to cover you on it. Though I would have done it anyways.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Aye sir, thank you sir... you were hired to portect me, sir?"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks around* I hate this sterile look... reminds me of sick bay...

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* yep *looks to Cori* Aye he is pack though neither of you have gotten to true pack yet like Nyx is but I'll discuss that with you later Cori.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles as he looks at Nyx* You enjoyed the process didn't you luv?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *smiles at Sieg*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs and nudges him with her foot* Darling, need you even ask?

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "Siegfried, can we talk... it does not have to be private."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *leans back in his chair as he shifts nyx in his lap and nods* Of course lad. Grab us some drinks bloodwine is in the cabinet over there.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Of course, Nyx, Cori, Blood wine for both of you also?"

Cori@antaran80 sits down.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *nods* Thank you Sam darling.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: thank you Sam!

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 walks back and hands each of them a mug with blood wine, holding one for him self "I have been asked to take part in a mission that requires I not claim my pack memberships... publicly any more."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sits in a bridge officer chair.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* I'm ok with that lad. We are pack regardless if you say so or not as long as you don't bring direct harm to the pack it is fine lad.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *takes a sip and narrows her eyes*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *drinks out of the mug and studies Sam leisurely* what kind of mission?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "That is the reason I am doing this. I am being tasked with helping Star Fleet hunt down mirror opperatives with in the Federation."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks down at his uniform "It is why I am dressed as I am."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* Aye I've heard already but some more details will be requested. And Saisha is looking for you lad.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Speaking of that, you look wonderful darling. *looks him over critically*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins at Cori as he takes a drink* You can sit closer dear one.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Thank you Nyx".

Cori@antaran80 sits down.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "I apologize, I may not be able to be as involved in the guard at this time or at varous times durring this mission. But I will give the pack all i can."

[Local] Cori@antaran80: but Sam it seems that you don't enjoy your outfit?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "i just got use to wearing a Star Fleet uniform. I guess I got used to being in Star Fleet."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *pets Cori's leg as he strokes Nyx's back* I will give you all the aid you want lad. I would have anyways but I'm being paid as well. Let me know what you need. I'll get it and charge it to the SF.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: I find the whole thing entirely too amusing really. I suppose the rude woman did not doher research beforehand.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: rude woman?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Thank you sir... also... I'm afraid I wont be calling you sir much at this point. Understand I mean no dsirespect but I have to act as I would if I really were going back to the Terran

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: Empire."

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Mmmm *sips her drink with a scowl* Very rude.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *looks to Sam* You do?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *shakes head and looks amused*

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Interesting.. *raises a brow*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* I wouldn't want you to the protection of the pack mates is always my top concern You can curse my name if you need to to protect yourself. I do not mind we are pack.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "And relax Nyx... how I acted in the Empire still allows me to play when your not with Siegfried." winks at her

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs* I'm glad to hear that. I should miss partaking of "Fruit Salad" if you were to disappear.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Nyx, on occasion tell me of ttis "Salad". *smiles*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Next I'll introduce you to a bananna split." grins playfully

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *giggles* It sounds like fun Sam. *looks to Cori with a wink* I will tell you about it one day.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Dont make her wait too long. She may want one her self."

Nyx'@whimsytribble laughs

[Local] Cori@antaran80: a dimensional traveller with interests in fruits... oookay. *laughs*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "No not travelller. Transfer. I'm here for the rest of my life."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "And I'm the one who made the 'salad' for nyx."

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I think a new bartender on my ship could be usefull...

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "What I do... I doubt you want me doing for every one on your ship."

[Local] Cori@antaran80: So you can be my private chef. *smiles as she looks all over Sam*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "That would be my pleasure to do darling."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins as his com badge beeps*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *giggles* I know some interesting recipes...

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "We can /trade/ interesting recipes."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* if you two want to deal in reciepes I'm ok with it but don't do it in front of me *chuckles*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: This doesn't look like a kitchen... but this we won't need for the cooking!

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods at Rulmi then to Nyx* Luv your business you wanted to start I think this girl will help you get started.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks curious at Rulmi*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: *Sashing into to the office with a smile* "Ah Sieg you KNOW I charge for a group!"

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *looks to Rulmi and nods*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles to Sieg "I like your style sir."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* Aye but this is a business oportunity not business at the moment lass.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Sam is that the style of ... fruits ... you need for cooking?

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: "Ah well from the girls here, I had though you invited me to a party"

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "The style of fruit i need is pritty open. What is most important is that I have a willing and desiring partner 'cooking' with me." grins playfully

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* Glad you appreciate it Sam. *looks to Rulmi* How would you like to have a fleet that protects your interest instead of you being a free women lass. We're clientelle can be screened and

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: offer you protection?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *winks at Sam but listens to Sieg and Rulmi now*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: "well as for protect I keep a disruptor nearby, I usually don't have trouble with that. But do go on...I do tired of scum in Drozana

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I can feel with you Rulmi...

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* I thought you might have better taste then the bottom of the barel. *chuckles* We can bring clientelle specific to your taste to you and you can use the base facility and if someone causes

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: problems you can kick them out of course.

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: "Now I am interested, but the bottom of the barrel is better than an empty barrel. But I'd be willing to entertian a client list.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* we will be supplying clientelle to you and protection as you need it for a small percentage of the income.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "Or let me play with em..." grins evily tweeking his phaser

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* Plus all the free Nerve Tonic you can drink. *chuckles*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: Sounds fair...will you also be looking for me to teach others, I am not suppose to tell you this...but I do have freinds in the "family"

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: [afk door]

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* Of course lass others will be coming along tht you can teach would be most appreciative. *smirks* We do want repeat customers don't we?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods to Cori* something wrong dear one?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *massages Siegs head* no, but you are so... serious when you are on business... *smiles and keeps massaging*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins as he relaxes more with her messages* You are good lass. *reaches up with one claw and strokes her arm as he strokes nyx's hair*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: [back]

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (wb)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *massages Siegs neck and shoulders and secretly observes Rulmi*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: *she nods* "Very well I believe I can help and such, do you want me to come up with standard rates?"

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: ((afk a min))

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* I will want you to discuss this in detail you will be the chief pleasure girl under Nyx and of course the other council members will have some say but Nyx is who you will report to.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (cori do you have invite authority?)

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: *smirks* "I am going ot avoid the crude "Under" joke, but sure I can work with others and report"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (yes)

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* then you will be in charge of training new girls and working closely with Nyx.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (invite Rulmi to the fleet)

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *looks to her with a wicked smile* Darling, I can assure you, being "under" me is absolutely no hardship.

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: *giggles* "I am sure many would agree with that"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (got invitement Rulmi?)

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* I have no doubts at all myself *shifts Nyx in his lap since something hard is poking her behind*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: [wow lag

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (no worries did you get the fleet invite?)

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: [not sure]

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *wriggles more firmly in his lap, with an even broader smile.*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (send it again if you would Cori)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (she is in the fleet! I saw the fleet name over her head!)

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* Your bad luv. *smirks* I thought the rule was no company when it us. *winks at her*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (she dced or having internet problems again.)

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs* Well darling, it wasn't me who invited these beautiful women here, and the devilishly handsome man. That was your doing, I believe. I'm simply... taking my own fun *winks*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles as he continues to stroke Cori's arm and grins at Nyx thrusting up a gainst her once popping her into the air and back down* Cori I mean to discuss true pack to you.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *lets out a small yelp, and giggles*

Cori@antaran80 sits in a chair.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: you have my full attention!

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins as he continuses to stroke Nyx's hair*

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: [Hulk smashes her ISP]

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: [ I did get the invite

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: True back is a blood pack between us. I will drink your blood and you mine with it we will form a psychic link with you as beta to me as alpha and you will have a bond with all who are true back.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: ( the fleet system is SO messed up and laggy lately )

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (cool and it's pack not back)

[Local] Cori@antaran80: what kind of psychic link? can you read my thoughts through it?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *shakes head* No not thoughts we can give each other sensory input and wefeel thier emotional states you can close it off as you desire but it also provides protection against psychic attacks the

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: Fenrir will be with you.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Fenrir?

[Local] Rulmi@kinuw: "Well I'll go and get some reading material reading for Nyx, about the rates I set and the way I work

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* Fenrir is our guardians. Scientist explain it is in a siegfrieds blood like a parasite but it attaches to ones brain and when someone enters your mind based on the size of the pack your in and

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Thank you Rulmi. I'm used to taking care of myself, but a group of girls.. I will need all the help I can get

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: your position in it they see giant wolfs.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: can I "use" the Fenrir in some ways? Or is it just a... shield?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: If they are attacking you the wolfs of the pack will rip apart the invader if they are not and your allowing them in they will not attack. It is a shield and connects to each of us which establishes

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: the connection of our minds Fenrir hunts in packs.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: and we both have to drink the blood of the other?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* And you will be pack to me and Nyx. You nyx and I will feel each others emotional state when your not hiding it.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: distance mutes the effect but the link is always present even at the farthest distances of space.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *takes a deep breath* okay... when?

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *looks to Nyx and sam* When Sam isn't present sadly Nyx can be here if she chooses but Sam is not true pack either only True pack or one becomeing true pack should be present.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Oh its alright darling. If you wish to be alone with Cori, I can take Sam out to buy me a drink.

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *looks to Nyx and takes her hand* I would be happy if you are with me then!

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *squeezes Cori's hand* Well I can wait with you, if.... *looks to Siegfried meaningfully*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *looks to Cori* She can for the first part of it the second part she will not be attending do to her vow.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: our*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks to Sieg "Question."

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: **Back btw**

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *looks to sam* Aye lad?

[Local] Cori@antaran80: I heard it now two times... what a vow? *looks irritated to Nyx*

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (15 minutes online left... then will be back in about 4 to 5 hours)

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: "If i allow some one in my mind, but they start looking at tthings i dont want, would the Fenre attack them then and stop if they person stoped trying to look at what i didnt want them to see?"

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (we can do it later or fade to black the second part if you wish)

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *to Cori* Out vow is something akin to a human marriage, but much less restrictive and binding. It basically means that when Siegfried and I are together somewhere, that all of our other lovers are -

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* Aye it's based on your will though anyone entering your mind while your unconcious they will attack if they are not pack.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: excluded from any "activities"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: (we can do it later)

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (*nods* kk)

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: (Nyx doesn't ERP so she doesn't participate in that stuff)

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "One more question Nyx answered but for the life of me I cant recall the answer to. If I join the pack... am I required to make love to another of the pack?"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: ah okay. thank you...

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *leans backward on the desk and gives Sam a pout* You mean I don't count? I'm hurt.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *quirks his brow* Required to? No though pack usually satisfy each other's needs. It's in our nature to take care of one another. But you are always free to take lovers outside of the pack.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "I am only concerned that if the one I love does decide to be with me, she may not be ok with me satisfying that particular 'need' of other women."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* If you understand that pack comes first I understand but pack is always important and as I said you could bring her in as a beta.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: Omega*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: I assume you wish to be the one with this women at her breeding time?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "I want to join... but" looks up at him "Oh yes... but the issue lies in. She is... well shy about some things. I dont know if she would be willing to join and I know she would not be ok

[Local] Cori@antaran80: Nyx, I hope we see us later... I have a question to your department... But I think now I want to do some training before this ... ritual...

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *nods* all right Cori darling, I will be around.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins at cori* Of course dear one.

[Local] Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101: with me sexually satisfying other women. And if we are to get together... it could cost me her and thats too high a price. Currently I am a free man."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Cori I hope to see you again later." smiles "I /sincerely/ hope to see you again later."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* If you perfer lad. I am who I am you know how I work and how I please those of pack. If she wishes you to refrain or i she joines wishes to refrain that is of course her right. We do not force

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: pack mates to perform but find it foolish not to. *shrugs*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Just so long as refraining is not the breaking of a pack law?"

[Local] Cori@antaran80: *squeezes Nyx hand and to Sam* you think of cooking... *chuckles* I want your recipes! We see us later Sieg!

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *shakes head* As long as she is willing to breed with you during her breeding cycle it is fine. Not breeding during that tim is a crime.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "You mean willing to atempt to breed? Not all species successfully breed durring that time."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* Of course willing to and do breed not that offspring is made from that women often do not have children though the why is lost on us men.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sighs "Then... I have made my decission."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *quirks his brow* Oh?

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks at him serously "I am ready to join. What must I do?"

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *picks Nyx up and kisses her fiercely and sets her down on the table.* You will drink my blood and I yours.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *lies down on the table on her side, supporting her head with her hand and watches them lazily*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods and pulls out a knife "I dont have the luxry of your teeth." smiles, "Do you have a cup or do you want to drink right out of my arm?"

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *shakes his head* No lad take off your shirt. *he takes off his and steps behind Sam*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods and unzips his shirt laying the knife on the table then the shirt and jacket on the chair he was sitting in

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *takes his now bear arm and cuts it along the primary vein and sticks it out for Sam* Drink lad. *he waits till he is drinking it*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods and takes his arm and begins to drink from the mans arm

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *watches them excitedly*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 drinks casually looking down at the arm

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *Sieg waits a few moments then licks Sams shoulder preparing the spot for his bite* Alright lad I'm going to bite you now

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 squeezes on siegs arm and nods

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *bends over and bites hard into sams shoulders as he begins to drink his blood*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 bites down hard onto sigs arm, his eyes light up in pain and then squint tightly closed

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grunts a bit but continues to drink till he has taken 3 pints of blood and Sam has drink the necessary amount for his size he pulls off and begins to lick Sams wound increasing the healing rate* That

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: is enough lad. *the connection can be felt as he feels a primal lust flow from Sieg to him and as Nyx's emotions also merge with that sensation*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 stops biting on siegs arm after a moment and pulls back from it

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 a feeling of paranoia and rage flowing inside him tempered by a newly formed love and passion

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 takes a deep breath adjusting to everything hes now feeling

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *his senses enhanced due to the perceptions of the fenrir as it takes a place and hold in his mind it begins to route around his mind removing foriegn objects.*

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *after he finishes licking Sam clean he licks his own arm*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks at siegfried and then to his sholder then to nyx and nods "So thats how you know each other." grabs the desk to keep from falling as he adjusts to the new sensory perception.

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* aye lad and now as we know you.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *smiles at him* You'll learn to know is better than you ever could have before.

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *us

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods as he adjusts to his enhanced vision "I've got his power..." grins evily

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *quirks brow* Who's power lad? That is the power of the Fenrir not my power.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 shakes his head "My twin has this power thanks to the Borg... now thanks to you /I/ also have it."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* I see lad. Well good.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks at Nyx hungrily as he sits down on his jacket and shirt

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *gives him a slow smile* Darling, you know I can feel that don't you..

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 sits in a bridge officer chair.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 grins and shakes his head "You will forgive me if that knowledge doesnt bother me."

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Oh its no bother. its rather fun actually.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 grins playfully feeling more aroused and excited "Gonna make salad making a hole lot more fun."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* It doesn't bother us. *grins* Now you can feel why Nyx and I have our bond so strongly why no one can come between us and why we share without jealousy

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs* I know

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks a little intruiged "Will I feel when you two are... together?"

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *shakes head* No you will have a sense of us together but not always what we are doing. We do not always share.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "If i turn it off... do I loose the sight... the smell... all that?"

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: Nyx and I always are open to each other. *he sits back and partly closses his link to what a beta would normaly sense from him.*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles evily at nyx "And if I have sex... will you both be able to feel what I feel unless i turn it off?"

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *nods* We can you will learn to control it after you have slept. The fenrir will teach you.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 grins and shakes his head "And the hits just keep on comming."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *chuckles* Your fenrir is strong I know it's name now as it knows my fenrir it submits and takes part of the pack.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "I suppose I should go take a nap then. Id ask if you two will be alright but... I already know whats going down when I leave the office" grins "You lucky bastard."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* now you see why what you do with her is simply pleasure and does not disrupt my place in the pack. *grins*

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Indeed."

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: Dont go too far Sam... When I've finished with siegfreid, we will really need to discuss that uniform.. and the quickest way to get you out of it..

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "In that case, do you have some guest quarters I can borrow for a while, Siegfried."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grabs Nyx* And what makes you think you'll be able to walk when I'm done with you? *winks and nods to Sam* Of course lad.

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 nods "Thank you... Siegfried."

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *laughs* Perhaps I'll be able to crawl

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 smiles "For every thing."

[Local] Sieg@kirtcni: *grins* Lad you forgot your clothes?

[Local] Nyx'@whimsytribble: *giggles* He looks better without them

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 looks down at his bare chest "Ah... well..."

Sam Davis -Mirror-@sam17101 puts his shirt on and throws his jacket over his unbitten sholder

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum