Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zxi - SSA & EO

Go down

Zxi - SSA & EO Empty Zxi - SSA & EO

Post  Zxi Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm

That's me. You can feel free to call me that in game. I'm also a Founder, and like some others, my RL details aren't shared, and that's the way I like it.
My handle is @whimsytribble.

I love great RP'ers, and I don't care much for those who cannot differentiate between in chatacter ( IC ) and out of character ( OOC )
I know sometimes it can be hard to step out of your characters skin after a particularly intense scene, I take my RP very seriously, and sometimes your characters mood can be a by-product and rub off onto the player.

I also do not care for RPing in tells unless I know the person well, and can tell when they are using a tell as an in character tool. I use tells for OOC chatting or questions, and if I have no idea who you are and you RP in tells unfortunately I will just ignore it. Silly and/or trollish behaviour will land you a place on my ignore list. I'm friendly but I have no tolerance for silliness.

My three main characters are Zxircca ( Fed ), Nyx ( KDF + Fed version ), and my less often played girly, Majenta ( Fed )

Zxi
Weird

https://southernstaralliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum