Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with morrigan

Go down

Dealing with morrigan Empty Dealing with morrigan

Post  kirtcni Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 am

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well well well.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Whos is this big strong man I find sitting on our bar?

Morrigan@ankhorn smiles incredulously

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Morrigan as he takes a drink of Blood wine* Morrigan lass. We need to talk.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: What arwe we talking about today Siegfried?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: This sounds serious I might need a drink.

Morrigan@ankhorn fixes herself some black ale.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *his eye's shift to her and he nods* It is serious.

Morrigan@ankhorn a shadow of an andercurrent slithers accross her face beneith her facade

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns as he pats the bar next to him* Have a seat lass.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh dear this is serius. I think I'll stand.

Morrigan@ankhorn drinks her ale.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: What have I done?

Morrigan@ankhorn listens intently for whatever is coming

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* As you wish. Your abuse of power is getting out of hand little one. It is frightening the members of the fleet. Including council members. Excluding myself I don't fear you lass.

Morrigan@ankhorn laughs

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Abuse of power?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Please.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Do explain Seigfried.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gives her a flat look* You don't like slaves yet you mentally rape sam davis.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Your power has caused a disquiet in the members and I'm here to correct it lass.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: he was an arrogant litte twerp. he abused my people and then he told me he feared nothing. But he was wrong.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: My power? What power? What power do I have here?

Morrigan@ankhorn shrugs.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Abuesed one of your people maybe but you couldhave abuse him without mentally raping him and usuing Nyx's image that caused harm to her set'smy teeth on edge lass. That's my issue.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Davis came in here and was weirdling his bat'leth at Keliedes. Should I have apluaded him?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I was present and he put it away when I told him to lass.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh I can fix that Seig. Thats nothing.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to her and frowns* Fix it how lass?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well you make sure that little fool knows his palce when he steps foot on our starbase.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And was this the only problem?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her levely* Let your little pet not make a fool of himself either Morrigan. Both said foolish things. And we as members don't need to be involved in petty bickerins a long as thier is no

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: or os there something else?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: physical harm.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye there is. The council is concerened with your disregard of them and people not under you.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh I agree. But keliades has been with us for sometime. And he belongs to me.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: So its ok for their recruits to abuse my people but I cannot defen my own?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: You rule the pirates lass. You do not rule all. You are a member of the council the same as me and the rest.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Quite so. And Sam is a nobody. A toy of Nyx. Nothng more.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her flatly* And then should t not be ok for me to defend my own then morrigan?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: hes a trader. A ship driver.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* He is pack Morrigan.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: if hes pack then he needs to treat the rest of the pack with some respect.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: He mouths off over the smallest things.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And he seems to think he is Evil. What a joke.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at her and frowns* You have never said you wished to be pack little one. You have made it clear that you are intending to breed with Kroq. Has that changed do youwish to be pack with me?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: For someone who thinks they are vil they should be more careful with what they wish for. He basically chellenged me to scare him. Well I did.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* And in so doing you brought harm to another council member little one.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh your speaking of your exclusive pack. I see.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I am speaking of those who wish to serve as pack to me. You choose elsewhere.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: How so darling? How did that bring harm to anyone? Honestly. Nyx should find toys that dont break so easilly. Strong ones. Like you.

Morrigan@ankhorn takes a datachip and isnerts it into her tricorder and downloads some files form her eyepiece.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Your images forced Sam to harm Nyx. You implanted the images of her on a torturere of sams long past gone. Your inability to plan ahead has me concerened.

Morrigan@ankhorn hands him the datachip. "You'll see. he was asking for it. really he was".

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh I planned ahead alright. That fool has more coming. I've given him a command word that will break him if he ever crosses me again.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *takes the data* I'm not saying he wasn't asking for it child but the issue isn't what he asked for it's the harm you caused by not planning ahead.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs* I guess I have more to explain than I thought. Morrigan how do my people communicate.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I think the real issue is the council are afraid of my powers. Well let me tell you. I am sletting up sleeper cells across the quadrant.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Powers not power, I differentiate.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[does she know?]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (She should know he's got something he hasn't explained since they identify by scent but he's never explained how they transfer that information to another)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Besides, that little jerk may have tried to hurt Nyx but I was there and I stopped him. Nyx is a big girl.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I can only guess how ur people communicate. Smell I assume?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Nyx is the one afraid that you will do that to her as well. What you did scared her.

Morrigan@ankhorn drinks her ale.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Why would I do that to her?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* That is how we recognize someone but how do I transfer the identity to anther?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Fucking probabaly knowing you.

Morrigan@ankhorn looks at him.

Morrigan@ankhorn raises an eyebrow

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Because you used it near her on someone who was bringing her pleasure and your pet Kel should be punished for disrespecing a Council member shouldn't he?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Kel disrespected which council member? Sorry?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* we are linked as a pack Morrigan. What you do to other's my kind do with pack.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Nyx.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: How did Kel disrespect Nyx?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Do explain? kel was defneinding himself. he outranks Sam by orders of magnitude here.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: As I recall he infered that she was carrying a disease that was biologically impossible. It was insulting to her.

Morrigan@ankhorn laughs

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: No Morrigan he doesn't He is high in your part of hte organization. Not in mine.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I think kel was being honet Sieg. he's not like that. At least he wasn't like that.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Well she's been tested and she doesn't so now what does that say about kel?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Kel was very naive socially. I have made an effort to address that.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Should I address it with him as you did with Sam.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: If you wish. But I ask you dont break him. Sam is worthless trash. Kel is actually useful.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Sam has his value as well Morrigan all who are members have a value and it seems I'm the only one who sees it. Do you think me stupid child? Do you think I would let anyone get close that doesn't

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: serve a purpose and serve it well?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And as for kroq... we shall see what happens there. I am not especially excited about the idea. But the results may be worthwhile.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: We all have a purpose here.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Lass. Kroq is affraid of you as well.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well I want one thing regards to this then.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: If we are to introduce people here, let it be done officially. I want to know who they are and why. I will give u the same honour. And further...

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Everyone here should show each other some fucking respect.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I've had enough of temorjon and his styupid attitude too.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: One little palsma burn....

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs* Maybe you shouldn't have shot him then lass.

Morrigan@ankhorn shakes her head.

Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: A little fear never hurt anyone. I only shot him cause he was on my ship. And he was being downright disresepctful. To my face.

Morrigan@ankhorn nods to Nyx.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Morrigan you have been gone long. You have made errors and you need to fix them. Else little one I will have to take you to task. *sighs*

Morrigan@ankhorn I see. Well how would you like these "errors" addressed?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I want you to find a way to correct them lass. If you don't prove to the council you can become a leader who will not be a threat I can accept what you have done. Abuse your power again

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: dear one and it will be me you face in the land of he minds.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well perhaps sme clear and distinct rules might help Sieg. Then I'll know where the bounderies are.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* THe rules are as they have always been we do not interfer with each other's work. We rule our domains completely and cooperate as such. If you have an issue with a subordinate you take it up

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: with his head.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: We rule by council dear one. You rule yours as you wish but the others not under you do not have to listen to you.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: They only listen to thier heads.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: We support each other that is what this goup is about.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Any disrespect to the heads should be dealt with by the head of the group that is responsible. Recompence is done that way.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I support your decision to marry Kroq but right now he fears your power.

Morrigan@ankhorn laughs, "Kroq will have to grow some testicles before I mayyr him then".

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: So unless you can learn to show constraint with it and they you have no intent to use it on the council that fear will lesson.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: marry*

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[OOC dont u think a pirate group would be held together by fear and treachery lol? isnt that the usual way?]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* Well little one. These are the way things are if you get out of line the council has empowered me to take you to task if you don't.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (no actually a group run by fear is what leads to mutiny it's greed that holds pirates together)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (you cause fear in your enemies not your comrades or they stab you in the back)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (sieg isn't a pirate this isn't a pirate fleet bt a crime organization Sieg runs assasins if you think he ever tries to run them by fear what do you think would happen to him?)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[for the sake of rping I will let u have this but I dont agree. ]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (that's up to you to disagree and for your pirate aspct of the group if that's how you run them that's fine. But thre is a reason mutiny is so well known)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[of course and conflcit is drama]]

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ hitler disdnt have too many mutinees - he had other problems. I think ur moralizing. Non offence.]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (of course but we aren't a pirate fleet pirates is 1/4 the fleet you have merchants under nyx. yougot mercenaries under kroq. and Sieg has assasins)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[Vlad tespesh dracul rules by fear and power. he was a hero]]

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ok thats fair enough]]

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[I can work with that totally]]

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ morrigan is having a leadership style conflict lol]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (Your right and your wrong specially about vlad he did not terronize his people he terroized his enemies and the catholic church

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: ex comunicated and turned his own people against him)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (that when whe became a monster not before)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (at least to his own people)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (yep she is and she stepping on toes cause she's trying to impose her will in ohter's domains.)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ still plenty of leaders have used fear and power. its not uncommon and it has always got results. I admit its not ideal. The difference is you know where u stand with a dictator. Morrigan is

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[generally upferont]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (The problem is she isn't the dictator shes a council member whis is the problems0

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (Sieg works with Morrigan not for her same as Kroq and nyx)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (sieg sees Morrigan as something a kin to a child he helped raise so he's in conflict over this)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[Indeed. And as I say I can work with that. She didnt realize Sam "belonged" to someone. And no one has bothered to introdcue him either. ]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (nods there will be introductions but Morrigan hasn' been around and when she is around. She brings unknown visitors)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[ as far as she was concerned he was a rude little fucker that nyx was playing with. ]]

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Noooooo not exactly. They were delivering stuff and it was during an electical storm....]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (yes he is a rude little fucker but that's nyx's job to tame him and make amens)

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (That's how Sieg saw it and wasn't happy about it but as it was her business he let it be)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well I tell you what the differnce was: my people were fucking polite to you. Your people wwere fuc kng ruide to me. ]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (wait that in character or OOC?)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I dont bring people here Seig that don't know how to act on someone elses turf.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[I made it IC halfway thru writing lol soz]]

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Its fine if u need to bering people here. Just let them know that those who are already here are not to be abused. IS that ok? I'll do the same.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at Morrigan* You are going to have to explain to me when a merchant isnever polite and as a fact your merchant friends ignored me on a few occasions which is why I left.

Morrigan@ankhorn They ignored you? Oh Sieg, I'm so sorry. But they didnt pull out weapons and threaten you did they?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Comeon.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Thats not even similar.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And maybe u were intimidating them. They were nice people.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks* Are you kidding lass? Amoung my kind not to share and discuss is the worst insult there is.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Did u speak to them?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I attempted to and they choos not to respond.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Firstly they were not aware of your peoples traditions. So you can't expect that to stick Siegfried.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Secondly if they had pulled weapons on you what would you have done? really?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Would u have come to me and asked me to punish them?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* And not everyone knows who you are morrigan or your people so you can't expect that to stick either specially when your hardly around.

Morrigan@ankhorn laughs

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Excuses.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Same goes for you child.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well let this be a lesson to ALL of us.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I will warn mine. And you warn yours.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And kel will be sent to Nyx for his punishment.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *snorts and frowns* I will lass. *shakes head* No kel you will punish as you did Sam.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Torture him morrigan make him feel it.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh hes going to get some fear not. But I want to make sure Nyx feel her grievances have been relieved.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Nyx* Do you wish to watch luv?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *scowls* I had enough the first time. And I don't think letting her do it to someone else is approrpriate.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And Nyx darling, if you don't want me to break your toys, tell them not to practically beg me to do it for them.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* I think her doing it to Kel is very appropriate.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Well I dont. THIS is it? Do you think this is going to punish Morrigan? By having her hurt someone else? She likes it !

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: I am sorry Nyx. I just thought he was another fuck of yours. I dnt realize he was so precious. I would never huirt your precious ones if I had known.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Good Nyx, your knockers are in a twist about this. he must have been a good fuck.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* He is precious morrigan. *looks to Nyx.* So you want me to punish her is that it Nyx?

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: He isn't precious Morrigan. He is just a person who didn't deserve what you did to him.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And no I do not care to punish KLel frankly. hes one of my own and your little turd pulled a weapon on him. But I'll do it if you all inssit.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Just a prson? He claimed he was afraid of nothing. Arrogant provado. he needed a lesson. Stupid human.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: bravado*

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: And kel IS precious. hes one of a kind. There are billions of idiot humans full of bravado accorss the quadrant.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: No Morrigan. An appropriate lesson would have consisted of you probably having one of your cronies jump him or something. Not frying to mans brain. \

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Nyx* She wouldn't want to cause one of the rare one's of her kind pain nyx this is her punishment. If you don't like it. You and Kroq can take up and decide what you think is appropriate.

Morrigan@ankhorn smirks. Nyx I sometimes wonder if you are too squemish for this job.

[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks to Siegfried and throws up her hands* Frankly, I couldn't care less anymore. I see how it is now. *looks ot Morrigan* You can think what you like.

Morrigan@ankhorn smirks, "All that talent."

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to morrigan* She is my alpha lass. She is good at what she does. If you do not like it we can disolve the organization as it stands.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Well there u go. I tried. I offered to let her punish him. I'm tryng to make ammends. But apparently thats not good enough. What is this the gril scouts?

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (girl scouts?)

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: All over that little idiot Sam. You lot need to harden up.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: [[or similar analogy that is STO appropriate]]

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Morrigan you think I'm not hard?

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: Oh you are hard Sieg. ive told you that.

[Local] Morrigan@ankhorn: But kroq is a foolish idealist and Nyx? Well she's soft darling.

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs* I am what I am litle one. I'll kill for a reason to eat or for the good of the pack but never just because I'm irritated. *stands up* I must go now lass. I will chat with you later.

Morrigan@ankhorn nods

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum