Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterGlow Nyx

Go down

AfterGlow Nyx Empty AfterGlow Nyx

Post  kirtcni Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 am

Unfade from black.

Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.
Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: What the hell is this nonsense about Kroq marrying Morrigan? Is the woman insane? And Kroq ! He can't be too sane either
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* I don't know she may have been joking or trying to entice a bit of Jealousy in me. I don't know for sure.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Any of those reasons is almost.. frightening.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: What kind of shape is the Klingon fellow in., do you know?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: And not to mention how did they even find out who had him?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Alive is about all I can surmise. Anything beyond that is well beyond my scope at the moment. Morrigan didn't consult me and how they find out. I'd assume they got the info From Torak.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I knew he was trouble. And that he wasn't telling us everything... *pauses* Do you think we should take retribution?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Because clearly he needs a lesson in not shooting his mouth off
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Once I confirm it I'll be paying him a visit privately of course.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Perhaps you could hand him BACK to the borg
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* If he's that much of a screw up they probably wouldn't want him either.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *laughs*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Why don't we give him to Morrigan to practise her experiemnts on then? Surely no one will bother coming looking for him
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Didn't he blame the other fellow for some honour thing? That was utterly ridiculous
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *kisses her head as he strokes her thigh and chuckles* Yes letting Morrigan test on him would be a nice change.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Honor is in the eye's of the beholder.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *puts her arm around his waist* You know, I really did miss you love. *scoffs* Well, something got his honour all worked up. Silly notion really.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: What good does it do them? Nothing really.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins as he nods his face in her hair* I missed you as well. *chuckles* My honor gets me my pack when I've earned it. So Honor does have it's purposes.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Hrm. How old are you? How long do your people live?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I'm just wondering how long its going to take you to kill all these other Sigfrieds
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* In terran terms I"m 75 or so give or take. We live to be about 400 or so rougly by the same calendar. *chuckles* I will probably be 200 or so by the time I get all 5.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: That long? Do you have a homeworld?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* It is known as Asgard and it's inside KDF territories on the fringes of the Aster Nebulae
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: And you cant go there?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Technically yes but I'd be killed on site. I'm not fully grown yet.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *distant look* I am not sure even which direction to take to return to my home.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Well you will always be welcome with me lass. Until you either find your home or decide that being my "Bitch" Is what you truley desire to be.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *gives him a searching look* Do you feel I don't?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I feel that in time you will find someone else who amuses you more. I do not begrudge you that. You are a very mercurial creature. And to fight to stay alpha is a hard task.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Do males fight to keep their mates in your species?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Only at breeding time?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye they do as the Females fight to decide who is alpha. We fight for the women and to holdon to the women's territory. Our society is set by rules that each fight for their place. Only the
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: strong have rights.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I cant see myself wandering away from you. No one else has been kinder to me. Even Ghemor, who I thought was.. a gentleman as the earthers say, still used me for his own purposes. *pauses*
Nyx@whimsytribble sits in the captain's chair.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Have you ever done that to me? Without my knowing?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* If I did it was with your best interst in mind not for my own gain. I have ot used you or Morrigan in that way. I would refuse.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: have not*)
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Do you get bored with me? When my species loses the ability to please, we eat them.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *chuckles* Well other then personal pleasure that is. *chuckles as his hand slides along your let* I am a creature of desire after all. *blinks* Bored? I do not. And amoung our kind if you hit a
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: certain apptitude of respect for 100 years you then can retire without fightig anymore and treated as an alpha minor.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: You do not have the full rights as an alpha but you are not treated like a beta or omega.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Well, I'm glad you don't get bored with me. That would be shameful, indicating I had lost my ability to please. .. You'rs sounds like a very complex society.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: In mine, its simple. All share. Food, housing,lovers, children. We have no wars, and are not.. Starfaring? IS that the word?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: We have no ships, no weapons, nothing like tha.t
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* We are long lived so we make rules to meet requirements for that length of time. *grins as his hand moves up her breast* I do not find you boring at all. *nods as he listens intently* Yes tha
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: that would be correct and your home seems a place that I might enjoy to see one day.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I dont know where it is. I only know that we traveled for many years before I arrived here. Not having such things as weapons leaves us somewhat defencless. Our one concession to this is our forests.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Your forests keep you safe?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: There isnt a word for it in these translater things, but we're able to "meld" with the trees. Become one with them. Some not of our species have witnessed this, and as such we became oddities,
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: attractions. And some of us were stolen and taken away. It was foolhardy, because we are unable to join with any tree not of our world
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *ponders that* Hmm does it feel good to do this melding?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh its wonderful. To feel completely different... one with the earth, and the sky, all at once. *touches the markingso n her face*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: These were once plentiful, and ran from head to foot. Now they stop at my neck. I've been away from home for too long, and they['re fadng
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I can get the gitst of it though I will not pretend to fully. "know" what you are saying but it sounds like my change in a way.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *touches her markings* Perhaps we can find your home someday so you can regain what you have lost.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: In away it is, yes. We can feel the sun on the leaves, and it feels different than when its on our faces in humanoid form. We can feel the dark damp earth with roots, that is different than feet
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: These markings used to change with the seasons. Now, they are permanent winterime. Dark and dreary
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* To experience that must be unique. *looks at the markings* If they be of the frost. Dear one. I love them regardless.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks at him and smiles, and touches his cheek* And you think I would find another. You silly man.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I may wish it not but our people know that all things change in time. And I do love you and will continue to do so. But I expect that like the changes of the seasons. *leans and kisses her lip
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: lips* You are who and what you are Nyx and I respect and treasure that. I want you to know you will always be welcome with me.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *strokes his hair* My people are capable of caring. You must realise that . We don't just take our pleasure merely for the physical. Its here too *places a hand on her chest*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I know your people care more then most that is why you are free with your love. I do not doubt your words. But only time will tell us both what future holds for us.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: As the eathers say, I think... you were my first love. and you will continue to be so. *lays her head on his shoulder* I could not imagine being without you, if that helps to convince you a little.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: You were certainly the first I ever cared about. Its not easy to care for others that steal you from your home, and bring to a place defiled by war
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Aye that is hard to appreciate. Though for a selfish reason I'm glad he did squeezing her tightly.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I had no idea you felt this way. I have been remiss about spending time merely talking of personal matters rather than business or lovemaking. I hope you will forgive me
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* I do not regret anything you choose to do lass. So there is nothing to forgive. I am grateful for the time you spend with me and I accept when you cannot. That is love amoung my people
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: We are grateful for the time we get. Not belabor the time not done.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *curiously* do you ever have singular relationships like these earthy people do ? It is incredibly rare among my people.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns* There is one case. But a woman must become queen. There hasn't be a queen in 3 generations.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: How does one become queen?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I thought all your alphas were male
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: You must defeat all the female primes and your mate must defeat all the male primes.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* There is alpha male and alpha female only alpha males and Alpha and beta females can breed.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: beta males fight to become alphas. and get sent into space to earn the right to challange a true alpha of our species on our homeworld.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Like you?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I am considred an alpha minor a beta who has earned his right to travel space and kill other alpha minors when I have killed 5 I can challange for an alpha prime position.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: It must be lonely. It sounds like it is. Especially with the length of time it sounds to take to complete the task
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* It can be though we also start to choose women of other species as mates. And if one is truely strong she can challange to fight on our world. Though sadly most don't live long enough to see
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: an alpha ascend.

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum