Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Affects of Sarduka's Kidnapping

Go down

After Affects of Sarduka's Kidnapping Empty After Affects of Sarduka's Kidnapping

Post  kirtcni Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* Hello luv
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *fidgets and looks flustered, and speaks without preamble* So, I shot Kroq
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I only stunned him, I didn't hurt him.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks slowly and quirks his head in hte manner he does as his ears twitch* Come again?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *repeats patiently* I shot Kroq
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *blinks* Why?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *sighs irritably* that stupid stupid sister of Morrigans. *looks even more irritated* Not to mention Morrigan herself. She asked me to check on how things were progressing.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs as he wraps his arms around Nyx* Come on luv lets go get flory out of the brig
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh no.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I didn't pledge shit to her.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Now get out of there
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: *is armed*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *looks distressed* Kroq, darling I am so sorry.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *stands up his hands dripping blood*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: This is my fault as well
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to tem then to kroq* Get out of there Kroq.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Maybe if I had been more direct and strict with Morrigan
Temorjin@temorjin his eyes are narrowed
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I was too damn trusting!
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns at Tem* Relax lad.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Nyx this is not your fault you did your duty as the council member!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Fuck you.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: You acted in the interest of the fleet
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Nyx I am fine now, may I be released?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Don't fucking ask her!
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs* Pull it and shoot me if your going to Tem but I suggest you don't.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Tem...
Nyx@whimsytribble looks even more upset "You don't have to ask me darling, please come out of there. It was just a precaution"
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Please you must understand I lost control again...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Bullshit.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I say we have the fleet fucking fire on these losers.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Kroq and frowns* Let's go to the medical ward and get that looked at.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: That that is ENOUGH! Nyx did her best to care for me!
Nyx@whimsytribble rushes to hug Kroq, ignoring the blood "I am so sorry. I'm simply unable to overpower you in a less violent way"
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I never meant to hurt you.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: The one at fault here
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: is that accursed Morrigan and her venomed words!
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: How can we expect to run an efficient outift when none of the the arms know what the others are doing?!?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs* The one at fault here is me let's go talk kroq.
Temorjin@temorjin grumbles but goes silent at Kroqs command
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: In all seriousness Kroq, what I told you was true. Morrigan simply wants to have a chat with the girl, but she would not come. It isn't her fault that stupid rank amatuer descended to such ridiculous
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Now not only had this harmed me, it has insulted tem
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: lengths.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Where she finds these people I have no idea.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, I'm -far- more than insulted.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *looks to Tem fondly* It is good to know I always have your support and loyalty Tem
Temorjin@temorjin huffs
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I'd gladly skin these fools for you, Boss.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Just like the old fucking days.
Temorjin@temorjin glares
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks over at Tem and Kroq* Again if you want to blame someone blame me. now lets go to medical and get you fixed Kroq.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Very well Sieg
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Come Kroq darling, you need to be looked at.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: zzzZZZzzz...
Kroq'Gar@governorflory slumbers peacefully.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to the medical officer* Fix him.
Temorjin@temorjin isn't carrying any Kanar
Temorjin@temorjin glares as he watches the medical Officer
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Where in the -fuck- is Azrea when you need her.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *sighs and takes a seat on the table* I approved her operation Kroq. Though I didn't believe you we're going to get involved.
Siegfried@kirtcni sits in a chair.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I see...
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: He was gentlemanly enough to ccompany me.
Temorjin@temorjin stands protectively near Kroq, watching everyone very closely
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: she wanted me to see how things were progressing.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I fear when I saw Sarduka chained up and TJ that badly injured I lost control
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Sarduka and Morrigan need to work thier issues out. It may seem harsh kroq but if she wanted her dead she would have sent me ages ago.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Remember that time when you kidnapped the Klingon's child Tem?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Lets just fucking execute the Cunt.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: It isn't the first kid I've kidnapped.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I know but I have always hindered you
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *frowns at tem* You'll have to execute me first lad. She is like a daughter to me.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: with my foolish morals
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Bullshit.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: *scowls darkly* Surely hurting that girl so badly wasn't part of the deal. She was very, very badly injured, and that stupid, stupid Gann woman wouldn't even bring in a medic
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yer my boss. Someone has ta have the Morals.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Yes but there is a time when they need to take a back seat
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I have learned this galaxy is not black and white
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yeah, yeah.. That's wot you have me for, Kroq. Just say the word and she's dead.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: We shall not kill her
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Why the fuck not??
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: this is all a stupid mistake and it was my fault
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh no.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: My foolish morals
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Tem* Because I'd rip you apart first tem.
Kroq'Gar@governorflory sits down.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *sits up*
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Try it. You want to see a Gorn Commando? Try it.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Remember Ayse always told me that it was stupid
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Well, it wasn't your fault Kroq darling. Surely Morrigan cant have insisted that horrible manly woman beat a girl senseless and chain up her sister !
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: And your forgetting who gives the stealth support tem. I'm a hunter. I can rip you to pieces.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Tem please...
Temorjin@temorjin is no longer slouching, but is standing over Kroq as a trained, professional soldier would
Temorjin@temorjin glances at Kroq, then simmers down... Slightly.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I guess this comes with being with pirates Tem
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: look at us throwing threats at each other
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: are we not comrades?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh, mine aren't threats
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: They're promises.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You just say the word, Boss.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: There will be no word.
Temorjin@temorjin grumbles
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: However I will speak with Morrigan
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wot fucking good does speaking to her do?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: She's screwed you over at every turn!
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: That she has....
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: That and her powers as well.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Fuck her. We have three times the fleet she does.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Once I pass word to the rest of the Troops, we'll she how tough she thinks she is.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: But what is our fleet without the intelligance we get from Nyx and Sieg here?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *Nods* Aye Kroq it does. *looks to Tem shakes his head* Kroq I don't think this will go very well but talk to me when we settle down come look me up after your fixed I got something i mind so you can
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: rest easy about Morrigan's power.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Oh?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Well that sounds good.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks over his shoulder* It's a prototype but should suffice.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I fear talking to her would prove no end why she can manipulate me like that
Nyx@whimsytribble puts an arm around Kroqs shoulder "I am so sorry darling. Really I am."
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: It is fine Nyx...
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Do not worry.
Temorjin@temorjin tenses when she touches Kroq, but remains standing still
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I fear it is yet another sign I need to change if I am ever going to free my people.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No. We need to ditch the dead weight. If Nyx and Sieg wanna come along, that's fine. But we need to be done with Morrigan
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: I agreeit wasn't the best way to go about it, and certainly I've never seen anyone quite as useless as that Gann creature.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: She is a integral part of the organisation
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Bullshit. She's Fodder.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *looks up*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Rlas...
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Yes?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I didn't even notice you enter
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: How goes it?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I called him.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Fine.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Oh?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Once I heard wot the fuck was going on
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I fear I have messed up again...
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wrong.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I recieved a hail from tem and got here as fast as I could.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: My thanks Rlas
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: *nods*
Nyx@whimsytribble sighs heavily. "Next time bloody Morrigan should do her own dirty work."
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: There shouldn't even -be- a next time.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: ([Phase-Shifted Personal Shield Mk X])
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *hands over a shield device to Kroq* Use that. It wll protect you somewhat.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Will this allow me to resist Morrigan's psyonics?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Aye it's a phase Shifte Personal Shield MK X it works fairly well.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: My thanks Seig
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Mind filling me in here what has happened?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Oh that's great. Rather than actually doing anything about her we're just going to shield him?? If she's dead, there is no reason for a shield.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: The assasins that go after psi's use that to keep them protected.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *gets off the bed*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: Tem if you persist you best kill me first. Since I will rip you apart if you lay a hand on her.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Rlas I accompanied Nyx here to answer a hail from Gann
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: She is a good friend of yours yes?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Empty threats, big man.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: You put Kroq at risk, you see wot I can do when I'm not playing the fucking Fop.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Well I was to wait in the hall as I did
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks brow* You sure lad? Care to test me?
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Stop it you two !! *looks distraught* We should not fight amongst ourselves. Your pissing contest isn't the issue here. Kroq is.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: However I heard someone crying for help, it was Sarduka
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: I'm not having a pissing contst I'm telling him what will happen.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I barged in as I always do, all full of myself
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: .....Sarduka......
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yeah. And I'm telling you two works. Fuck and you.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: *words
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I was greeted with Sarduka being chained to the wall and T'janai was bloodied and badly wounded upon a bed
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Was this ganns doing?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: However I immedietly made my own assumption of the situation
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I do not know Rlas
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I moved to free Sarduka
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shrugs* You've been warned lad.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: However this mission of ganns, however the outcome was important for EO, it was approved by Seig
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I do know Sarduka but I was keeping safe by not letting Morrigan know.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: If yer warning was something physical, I'd urinate on it.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: As far as I can discern Gann was asked to bring Sarduka to talk to Morrigan. I do not know if she was instructed to use such stupid, base methods.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Nyx here did all she could and shot me down with her rifle
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: it was set on stun
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: *looks too the floor betrayed*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Why do you feel shame Rlas?
Nyx@whimsytribble squeezes Kroq's arm. "I am so sorry Kroq darling. I would never have done that if t here had been any other way."
Temorjin@temorjin tenses again when she touches him, but remains standing still
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Rlas quizically?*
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I trusted Morrigan I told her I met with her sister she....
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Rlas... this is not your fault
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: *looks too the floor*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Do not blame yourself with the actions of others.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* If anyone is to blame lad it's me I approved her mission.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I never said it was Kroq I didn't know anything of her powers or what she was doing I was clueless.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I think at times we all are
Temorjin@temorjin huffs
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: *looks too sieg* Sieg everyone makes one mistake in their life at some point.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* I do keep things seperate for a variety of reasons. Mostly to protect the group as a whole.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Mostly because I have an infernal habit of ruining everything!
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I just do as I'm told you all helped me I'm repaying the favor.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *looks to Temo* I even nearly compromised you mission in regards to rescuing Kerr
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Kroq. Don't say that.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head then pauses and chuckles* You do have a habit of being where your not supose to be.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Kroq. Don't even go there. You're the Boss. Ain't no other like you.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: *Nods agreeingly*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Aye but I need to be more, more than just a simple officer
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: a simple commander
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Yer way more than that.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Wrong.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I need to learn, to adapt!
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Kroq.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Don't even let that Fodder tell you otherwise.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Sieg and Nyx are not fodder!
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Aye Rlas?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I wasn't talking about them
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: I was talking about -her-
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: She is of no consequence
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: You see yourself as "simple" right.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: At times yes
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Kroq* Your not simple lad. Your good or I wouldn't have recruited you in the first place.
Temorjin@temorjin scoffs
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I fear time times I was only recruited as I commanded the numbers EO needed
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *at
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Well don't think of yourself think of what your people think me tem sieg nyx. Me and tem are under your orders I think highly of you then a simple commanding officer.
Temorjin@temorjin huffs
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks at Kroq and frowns* If I wanted a pupet I would have gotten one Kroq. You lead that is you place and why you sit on the council.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *looks shocked at Rlas' words* You think highly of me?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I...
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I do not know what to do!
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: we all do Kroq darling.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: ...Of course why shouldn't I?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Kroq, you know I'd follow you into a bloody supernova if you told me to
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Same here.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: That you would and assault one of the solar flares.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Temo and Rlas, you two.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: My thanks both of you...
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Well one thing is for certain Morrigan and I must talk
Temorjin@temorjin huffs
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: So she can screw you over again? Great.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *shakes head* Kroq I'm sorry you got injured in this but you and morrigan should talk. After she finishes with Sarduka.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Oh no Temo, I have this shield
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: How many times are we going to replay this foolish crap?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: There will be no screwing
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: If you decidethat Kroq let me or tem go with you.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Not Tem. *looks ovcer to him* I'm sorry Tem darling, but you're too emotional about the whole thing
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *looks to Tem and Rlas* I will, I am blessed to have you support!
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: Bullshit. If Kroq orders me not to do something, I wont
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Anytime boss.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks pointedly at tem* As long as there is some change then it isn't a repeat and this time Kroq was the one interfering with others work tem.
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: He says she does die, she doesn't die. I dont have to like it
Nyx@whimsytribble looks at time intently, then nods "Even hold back your sarcastic comments?""
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: If he ordered me to
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *quirks his brow at Tem then shakes his head*
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Just remember to do that Kroq darling, if you take Tem with you.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *laughs suddenly in a brighter mood* I fear Tem without his sarcasm would be a hollow Tem
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I have no wish for a hollow tem!
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Oh I will
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I have been too lenient with her
Temorjin@temorjin smirks briefly, then is replaced with his narrowed eyes and scowl
Nyx@whimsytribble smiles "He would indeed. But he's more than likely to get you and himself into trouble with that tongue of his/"
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I understand that she has her business but I would like to be kept up to date.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *gives Kroq a look and nods* Aye and that's why it was my mistake. I kept you out of the loop.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Well then I guess now that this horrid rot is over with we shall move on for the better.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods* Drinks?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *gazes over his hands* I really am a fool...
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Is there anything else I am needed for?
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: No way, Boss.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Not a fool darling. Just a decent man who wanted to do the right thing.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: No Rlas you are free to go, i am very grateful for you support.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *your
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: In fact you know something.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Sorry but I still have orders even id they are from Morrigan.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: if*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to Rlas* I'm putting together an ops one of the colonies we set up is under attack by the Lost Souls Pirates group once I'be put an operation together you are free to join in.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Count me in
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I need to work out some stress
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (aka making a foundry mission)
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: (Is it done?
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: (sounds good mate)
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: You got my full fire power.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (about 8 hour more work and it will be)
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: (*cracks the whip*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Rlas...
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: if there is anything you want from me, a rank, soldiers
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Yes.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: just ask
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (I'm using my alt as the main villan it's time to have an outside villan not connected to the group that isn't crossing between fleets)
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Even if you wished to join the Gorn Commandos
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Kroq. listen too what i am going too say.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I am a fighter under your command I take orders from Sieg Nyx yourself and Morrigan I complete those orders with no question ok.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I will never ask for anything.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Very well Rlas, know that I owe you much. Anything sir, just ask.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (sieg you can use my klink alt if ya want.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I need nothing but ammo.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (lol as you want guy)
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Very well Rlas
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (if ya want too he's in the fleet but no one has met him yet)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (alright Le'venoc is the villan)
[Local] Temorjin@temorjin: ((afk phone
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (that sounds french for some reason lol)
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: (french for Little Bastard)
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (Ah.)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (nope it's acutaly baltic and it means the Mountain)
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: (I dunno lol)
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: ( little bastard )
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (lol Sorry sieg I'm not too good for forien names*
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (little bastard is my nick name for him)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (I'll show him once we're done with the rp)
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (alright well someone say something dam we are just standing here saying nothing RP wise)
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: (lol give me a moment)
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: (I'm sorry I had too say that Razz )
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *looks to the rest* Alright well if you need me Kroq. You can always send for me I do have ops to prepare. *hand a padd to Rlas* That's the current targets to have your personal touch.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: They need too "disapper" sieg?
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins slyly* As you think best of course Rlas.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I have a new virus my sience team came up with it'll look like an accident.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: science*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Good to hear
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: well I will be off
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: I need to focus more on battle
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: However..
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *grins* At your discretion then. Send a sample to Azrea of the virus we may find other uses for it.
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: *nods * Take care commander.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: and you Rlas1
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Sieg, my thanks sir
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: I can upload it too a data manefram from the ship if you want.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: *stoops down and hugs Nyx warmly* I am sorry my dear
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: Forcing your hand like that.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to Kroq* Of course lad. *look to Rlas* Please Az can use that data.
[Local] Nyx@whimsytribble: Oh... "sounds upset" IT wasn't your fault. "Hugs him back" It was a horrible misunderstood situation that got out of control.
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: That it did.
[Local] Siegfried@kirtcni: *nods to the rest before giving Nyx one stroke of her hair before heading out*
[Local] Kroq'Gar@governorflory: However we can all move on and be stronger
[Local] Rlas@aintskeered1: Alright * Taps his wrist comm Pov'Kaht upload the virus too a seprate data mainfram and transport it too the base

kirtcni
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum