Southern Star Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cori Information

Go down

Cori Information Empty Cori Information

Post  antaranspy Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm

OOC Info: I'm a RP loving fleetmember, just talk to my characters - they will surely answer! I appologize in advance for some english gaps or wrong words - english is not my first language! I live in the mid-european timezone... so I may have other online-times than most other members! ... and one last thing: don't talk to me of real life matters - I play a game to play the game, not to be myself!

And now to Cori...

Overview:

Name: Cori Shaar'in daughter of Lir
KDF Rank: Major General, Tactical Officer
Race: Orion
Ship: Hegh'ta Bird of Prey, named "Black Widow"

Cori Shaar’in is a young orion captain of about age 25. She joined the Eridani Outriders as support for Siegfried’s department on Siegfried’s own request.

To her most famous actions before her fleet life counts “the price”. To defend herself off some unwanted advances of a guest on Drozana she told him, that he may take a look (and only that) at her body for 200.000 EC. The guest refused but Cori lifted the price for orion dancers for some days.

Only few is known of her former life and she tells only trusted friends about it. Her behavior tells outsiders that she must have been of high social status before she became a captain.

Her motivation is not clear to others. She may be in one moment a lovely companion - compassionate, caring and sensitive – and in the other moment spirited, powerful and fiery. For her friends she fights fiercely and without mercy. Her actions are not very predictable.

Slavery, especially of orion females, is an issue that could bring her in rage. She despises orion dancers who voluntarily embrace their role as “objects”. She said on more than one occasion that she won’t be the slave of anyone. Other self-willed orion females are titled “sisters” by her and she get along well with them. Males in general seem to enjoy a much worse reputation.

Cori is willing to use her body and charming abilities to get what she desires. But she is a capable fighter as well, commanding her Hegh’ta “Black Widow” extremely offensive and ruthless.

### The following information is only available through roleplaying and therefore should only be read by persons who can handle with information that aren’t known to their characters. ###

Cori is the youngest daughter of the high matriarch Rhial of the House of Lir. She had three sisters and four brothers. As youngest daughter her destiny was to be married with a lower son of another house, normally to tie bonds between the houses. If no one could be found to marry her, she would be sold into slavery for a high price.
Cori was raised by her older sisters until she reached the age of thirteen. Then professional teachers tried to teach her everything for the court life, dancing, singing and to please the husband. She learned to please a man in 144 ways without even touching him. Because of the relative brutal court life she got training in weapons, too. There she excels her sisters and brothers soon. They grew jealous of her abilities and tease her every time they could. Cori didn’t mind of it and accepted her destiny. She grew to a self-willed and self-confident young woman, proud to be an orion princess.

The House of Lir was one pillar of the Triad of Khum, a criminal cooperation dealing in smuggling, raiding parties and black market business. The Triad existed only of Orion families. One of them was the House of Mar’thuk under the leadership of a man called Bolgar. One day he invited all three leaders of the houses to a secret place for a meeting. As usual all families come with the whole court, a ritual to show strength.
As all were gathered in the meeting hall, Bolgar’s trap snapped shut. Heavily armed mercenaries stormed the hall and shoot at random people. Many died in the first seconds completely surprised by the attack. Cori saw two of her sisters dying by her side and quick-witted duck behind a column. She tried to rescue her mother and the rest of the family but the attackers overwhelmed all resistance. Cori flew into a hangar where she hid in a cargo container. After the bloody massacre no one could find her and no one missed her. She remained in the container till it was taken away by a freighter.

The freighter turned to Drozana Station where she left her hideout unrecognized. At first she tried to reach her homeworld and as this didn’t work she tried to reach agents of the house of Lir. But she didn’t get an answer. Depressed Cori stayed and searched for information about what happened. She got what she wanted sooner as she thought. The results were shattering. All family members were dead, her homeworld bombed and plundered and the Triad now under the single rule of Bolgar.
Horrified she stated that she is the last member of the House of Lir. With all her dreams shattered she lost herself in drinking and dancing for money. But not all of the former Cori was destroyed. She got herself up and joined a KDF Ship as tactical Officer and learned the hard way of life. She had to fend of advances of the crew or the captain but survived and came out stronger. She beat her captain in a honorable duel with the Bat'leth and gained his command over a Bird-of-Prey.

Now she is full of thirst for revenge and a fury in fights. [<- revised. See KDF Plot Ideas]

(huh, thank you for reading this... a lot of information, but yes... I am a real roleplayer!)
(one thing left: please feel free to correct my text and state what you think about it! Thank you!)

Last edited by antaranspy on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional Information)

antaranspy
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum